Friends say Jennie and G-Dragon did not hide their relationship

• According to media reports, close friends of Jennie and G-Dragon all knew about their relationship. One of their friends confided to SPOTV News, "The two didn't really hide their relationship. They introduced each other to their respective friends as a boyfriend and a girlfriend, and sometimes they would all hang out together." He added, "I guess they just didn't want to officially admit their relationship given the current circumstances."

Another friend said, "It is going to be hard for them to publicly date. I think neither of them wants to be dubbed as someone's boyfriend and someone's girlfriend in their career." This is not the first time G-Dragon had dating news but he always did not admit to the reports.

In the past, he shared his thoughts about publicly dating on MBC's 'Radio Star' saying "It's a personal preference but I won't admit unless my girlfriend wants to. I believe she would suffer more damage because I'm a high-profile person. The public does have the right to know but I don't have an obligation to let them know."

As previously reported, Dispatch reported their relationship and their label YG Entertainment

responded that the label can't confirm anything about their personal lives.

• this sounds like fanfic do you honestly think any Jennie close friend would disclose that info to reporters or GD's friends lol what bothers me are all those articles from news outlet telling stories without any proof

can we get proper pics of the couple that have been dating for a year? or can YG confirm the relationship like he did with taeyang?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

edit: when I say it's fishy this is what I mean

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Usually I ignore your posts but you really need to give up the delusional Jensoo shipping. They have always been like sisters and you should respect that, rather than wasting your life with your fantasies. If you are genuinely a fan of both girls then you will stop with your nonsense. That’s the last time I address it because it’s not worth it, but please stop it. Fan service is just fan service.

• Usually I ignore your posts but you really need to give up the delusional Jensoo shipping. They have always been like sisters and you should respect that, rather than wasting your life with your fantasies. If you are genuinely a fan of both girls then you will stop with your nonsense. That’s the last time I address it because it’s not worth it, but please stop it. Fan service is just fan service.

this has nothing to do with my ship I don't think jensoo is real you are a jenlisa shipper you always scream fanservice with jensoo when they are best friends.

this had to do with the whole rumor is fishy now stop quoting

• Aww. That's really nice of GD to consider only if his GF wants to confirm is the only time he would.

New Kpop fans don't seem to really know GD that well or know that he's the most well known idol in Korea.

But he's also an incredibly sensitive and soft-spoken person even though his public persona and fashion is flashy.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!