Which are your favorite year-end performances from your faves?

• I know they brought it for Elyxion, but It's my favorite year-end performance from them, everything's on point!

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Still my favorite performance from them overall until this date, I'm so glad we got a badge. :pleading:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I feel like even If I had a lot of options to choose from, It would still remain one of my favorites or my favorite overall. Love it from the beginning to the end!

I was thinking what I should choose between this one or their 2020 MAMA performance for Kingdom, but It won. So fun and unique.

It doesn't need explanation, It's a cultural reset on It's own

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• The only .... performance Day6 have on an award show

External Content www.youtube.com

• The only .... performance Day6 have on an award show

Omg, why didnt they use to go to year-end shows? :pepecute:

• Omg, why didnt they use to go to year-end shows? :pepecute:

They ... did

But not alone as Day6, it was always a collab stage

MAMA with GOT7

Some JYP collab at KBS song festival

2019 they finally got their own stage as I linked above. It was the only one that they performed their own song.

2020 Zombie era, Sungjin and Jae went on jiatus for mental anxiety. That year however they won Best Band Performance MAMA 2020 with Zombie

External Content youtu.be

2021 You Make Me era was not promoted, because Sungjin still had anxiety issues so Day6 as a whole decided to not promote

So ...... yeah

:pepe-comfy::pepe-comfy::pepe-comfy::pepe-comfy:

Honestly I don't know why they didn't perform every year at MAMA for example, because Day6 have been nominated for Best Band Award every single year since 2016

• Oh, I've watched this JYPE collab stage! I love it.

It's sad that Zombie didn't have any year-end stage, It's a great song.

• She is not my fave and this clip is 11 years old but

The only time a jazz number was played in a year end show, to the best of my memory.

• She is not my fave and this clip is 11 years old but

The only time a jazz number was played in a year end show, to the best of my memory.

Of course she isn't your fave, I would never think that!

Is It a jazz version of Good Day? Maybe a spoiler for Modern Times release...

:wellr:

• Of course she isn't your fave, I would never think that!

Is It a jazz version of Good Day? Maybe a spoiler for Modern Times release...

:wellr:

Yes, Good Day arranged as a jazz number. It is also probably the only song sung in two consecutive year end shows by the same singer since she sang this in the previous year in the same year end show.

• I like the same one you posted the most. It was mind-blowing experience for me. I kept saying "Wow!!!!" so many times throughout that performance. But since you posted I have to find my 2nd fave. Let me think about it. It is difficult you know. They have given so many legendary performances on award shows over the years.

I mean there is MMA 2020 'Black Swan' + 'Dynamite' which has QUALITY written all over it. Also MMA & MAMA 2016 'BST' + 'FIRE' combo was the work of extraordinary. Then there is MAMA 2018 'Fake Love' + 'Anpanman' where they were handling the crowd so great that no one would believe they are performing an unpromoted bside or it wasn't their concert if you told them. But I think my 2nd favourite is

This was gooseebumps for 4 mins straight. Legendary.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Amazing choice! All the performances you mentioned are great. Their 2016 MMA and MAMA performances, specially, were so memorable to me, because they were my first impressions of a big year-end K-pop performance.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!