Share a song that's opposite of what your faves are most known for!

• mostly I want something non-garam to discuss

For example, if your faves are known for aggressive songs, then share a song that's got a chiller vibe to it! Or if they're known for ballads, share a song that's not a ballad. Or if they're known for bright/silly concepts, share a song that's got a heavier concept to it.

I'll start: Dreamcatcher is known for upbeat rock songs with a lot of electric guitar. So here's a B side that's softer and has more of an emphasis on the piano.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:lighter-pepe:

• External Content youtu.be

Definitely unexpected! I enjoyed it though! :smirks2:

let's be friends

• :whatr: I don't know much about ENHYPEN, but I know that song from them. What makes you say that it's the opposite of what people most think of them for?

idk if it's the opposite of what people think of them but for me it is. This song has a very different sound than their other songs. It has rap and is more idk loud I guess and songs like given-taken, drunk-dazed and fever have a more mysterious and chill sound which this song hasn't

• I suppose I could have posted this too since it's got both a smooth r&b ballad and a cute boppy song. :/

External Content www.youtube.com

:lighter-pepe:

Soft NCT is always enjoyable. :music-raccoon: They have some really charming voices.

let's be friends

• idk if it's the opposite of what people think of them but for me it is. This song has a very different sound than their other songs. It has rap and is more idk loud I guess and songs like given-taken and drunk-dazed have a more mysterious and chill sound which this song hasn't

That makes sense! Thank you for sharing your perspective. <3

let's be friends

I didn't know they had such a sweet song in their catalogue! I really like it. :lovec:

let's be friends

This track surprised me a lot when they released it!

Monsta X soft :pleading:

• External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

• Definitely unexpected! I enjoyed it though! :smirks2:

Also, this is such a hard song to play live.

This is one of the times where I see Young K more focused the bass line seem really hard

• I'm not sure if I personally feel it, but I have heard some say this title track feels different for SHINee.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I feel like EXO is well known for their R&B/funky sound and vocal-focused songs, so...

External Content m.youtube.com

:music-raccoon:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!