Looks like knetz have more brain than users on akp over garam issue.

• This is no different to will smith oscars slap. They know exactly what level 5 school violence. Simple confrontation like hybe mentioned and wat everyone is buying doesn't lead to that. This is enormous downplaying of what garam did. And on the other side, in a mindblowing way exaggerating what the victim did to get "kim garam justice". apparently nude pics were released by the victim now smh what is this other than embellishment?. The victim side will surely retaliate. All I know is kim garam should never have a career as an idol.

• who said we have brains?

we just want to protect our fantasies about our lil uwu baby idols cause that's the reality we live in

do you want to destroy us mentally? no ? then stop defending victims

innocent until she literally kills someone; that's the stance

- rudely, akp user committee representative

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• yo who made you akp user committee representative, as a akp user i don't recognise your authority

• I agree a simple confrontation with swearing words wouldn't lead to the school taking a lvl5 measure

+ I doubt the school would take such a harsh measure without having real evidence and proof of Garam and her friends behaviour

+ They mention the nude pictures but there was never any mention of this, and we have no proof of it's existence, or is it just another lies from HYBE to protect Garam just like they did in the past when they were saying she was the victim

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• Best to reserve judgment until more is clear.

Saw people acting as if the clear guilty party was already determined. Guess nothing was learned from earlier cases, where the truth was 'established' at some point, but turned out to be different later.

I have never seen a bullying case where the victim lawyered up and went up against the company though

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I have never seen a bullying case where the victim lawyered up and went up against the company though

Why are you saying this?

To justify that people already made up their mind and acted as if this or that truth is established?

I continue to think it's stupid people already act like everything is resolved after all the cases where the assumed truth turned out to be different from what people thought.

As for lawyering up, that is just the beginning stage: let a court get involved before we act as if we know exactly what happened.

• i'm saying that it's unfair to compare this with other bullying cases when those originated from twitter accounts made less then 30mins ago and with their only evidence being a school uniform or graduation photo (whilst this one has even been confirmed by the board of education) . btw im not denying that we should wait for all the information to come out. :pepe-notes:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!