Netizens react to the dating news of G-Dragon and BLACKPINK’s Jennie

• Shame for Jooyeon, she was trying her hardest to claim him with those twice "accidentally leaked" pics.

Whatever this turns out to be, if it's fake I hope Jennie is okay with it, if it's real I hope they are happy.

And I would hope it would shut shippers up, but they'll glom onto the conspiracy angle and it will just be a new plot twist in their self insert fantasies with GD as the latest villain trying to interfere with true love <X

• first time i read dispatch jennie tweet, i was like, please not the bully thing. I'm kinda relieved its just dating news. And honestly aren't her fans used to this already? She's popular and I'm glad she has someone she can rely on

• Why did people expect a negative reaction lol. Jennie and GD are two of the most loved idols in Korea....plus neither BP nor BB have the type of fanbase that could get jealous over their idol dating.

Dating is really seen as a 'scandal' there anymore based off these comments and recent reactions to dating exposes.

Actually it depends on the idol. YG artists have never really gotten in trouble for this. SM on the other hand.....there is a reason why Ryeowook had to apologize when he was exposed last year.

• 9. He looked so madly in love with Lee Jooyeon, but looks like they broke up. And hasn't it been not that long since Jennie broke up with Kai?

11. F*ck. Leave Jennie alone. What a shame for herㅜㅠ

These type of comments are the type that make me ashamed to tell people I like K-Pop because of how some people act. They are adults and it has been forever and an day since they were dating the other two people mentioned. Can Netizens grow up please? Just let them be happy, DO NOT make this a HyunA/Dawn type issue.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• K-nets or k-fans in general are more supportive then international fans. Tbh some international fans are busy spreading the rumor that GD was grooming Jennie. :rolleyes:

How would that be possible when she's been legal for 6 years now? The only thing that disappoints me is that it IS G Dragon. Dude just rubs me the wrong way. A total downgrade from Kai LOL.

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• bruh this isnt grow up from diapers to now, its grow up from teen years. there is a huge difference. its not creepy because he was clearly not attracted to her when she was a teen, but now he is (he was dating other girls back then) let them be wtf

i think you misunderstood what i said lol. why are u equating this to toddlers. A lot of ppl found issue bc one she was portrayed as his romantic intertest in his mv when she was only 15 and he was what? 25? he was her mentor. obviously opl would find issue with that. anyways it was proven to be fake dating news. kfans knew it.

and honestly i was asking for just opinions bc i kno some ifans were saying that. soo why are you getting up yours with me??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!