What are your stereotypes of each KPOP fandom? Like how do you see Army? Blinks?? Exols??

• ellemae

Changed the title of the thread from “What are your stereotypes of each KPOP fandom?” to “What are your stereotypes of each KPOP fandom? Like how do you see Army? Blinks?? Exols??”.
  • Blackpink fans have no life and only stream on youtube 24/7

SNSD fans stay in past because they cannot see the future

BTS stans have mainly young teenager fangirls hoping they can marry their oppa.

Dreamcatcher have full of weeb fans

Gidle is full of LOL fanboys

Twice have only male uncle fans

Bigbang fans are trash because they support them after their horrible scandals

Itzy fans are teenagers who rebel against their parents

2nd1 stans just do nothing else, but hate Blackpink and think Blackpinks success belong to their faves.

IZ*ONE fans are mainly horny fanboys

• All of them are either kids or hormonal teenegers who get way too agreesive if you say even a slight criticism about their fave

(at least that's the impression I got from twitter :D)

• Biggest clown I’ve seen today. Congrats 🤡

• I am sorry if some of these jokes hurt you.

I found them funny😂 If we stop for a moment and think about the amount of time we invest to Kpop, we are laughable to a certain degree. But we enjoy it so who cares😂

• Blinks: Clowns that get triggered by the most trivial things said by strangers/trolls and start insulting and bashing on a personal level when someone has a different opinion

Armys: Like a gang of hostile intruders constantly looking for validation from every person ever

Onces: Refuse to believe another group has surpassed their faves

Exols: Just out here crying about keeping Exo as a group relevant in 2021

Reluvs: Nonexistent until RV comes back

• izone: gross incels

dreamcatcher: 30 yo single men that are fans of metal and/or anime and they haven't taken a shower since 2005

loona: annoying liberal white gays or leftist poc

redvelvet: girls other the age of 18 with a superiority complex. their fav music act besides rv is The 1975. most likely virgins.

blackpink: children (or white gays)

BTS: same as above

everglow: same as above

NCT: edgy teens from rich families. they have little to no taste in fashion.

secret number: Indonesians or/and children

loonapop only

Pin by ʀɪɴᴀ on LOOΠΔ | We heart it, Image, Find image

• Blinks- young girls or gays who just discovered the word misogyny, feeling angry at the world for social injustices they think BP is facing

ARMY- cult that worship 7 men, can be extreme when defending the boys, and has an OCD of keeping receipts to rub in antis faces

ExoL - living in the past glory but didnt want to admit it. Was loud until 2018. Now matured a bit and still supporting the boys

VIP- same as ExoL but not as loud because of Seungri. In hibernation until the call of GD will roused them back again

NCTzens- thirsty to be as successful as ExoL (to be a strong fandom that supported the boys), desperate to be in the big fandom league

• Carats: pretty chill and nice.

Nctzens: whacky sense of humour, trolls their faves as a way of showing their affection.

Blinks: can be combative and scary when defending their faves. Many of them seem to heavily bias Jennie and Lisa.

Exo-ls: i used to have this theory that exo attracts a lot of creative/witty introverts. I think til today, the memes exo-ls created are still funniest to me. But they (especially Korean exo-ls) can be kinda crazy in a bad way too, judging from some of the things I’ve read. Most of them seem to really hate sm. Seem to have calmed down a lot after their forced hiatus (read somewhere that sm forced a hiatus on them for a year not sure if true) and enlistments, so it looks as if fandom became more mature. Surprisingly resilient considering they’ve had members leaving, dating “scandals”, marriage with kid “scandal”, no group comebacks for a while etc yet their popularity indicators are up there, behind bts but still top 5 with actively promoting younger boygroups.

Armys: can be rather delusional in that they think they really think that they’re the biggest victim/whole world is out to get them and that bts is the most talented at everything. The way they talk sometimes remind me of the more delusional followers of popular youtubers and trump supporters. Many of them seem to be bighit stans. Nothing against the group though, but many of the fans (not all of course) are really some of the most obnoxious I’ve ever met.

Onces: compared to Blackpink, their fanbase seems more Asian and male, although I read somewhere that it’s actually quite evenly divided between male and female. But I have a bad impression of the male fans from their reactions when mina, momo and chaeyoung’s dating news came out.

Reveluv: don’t know why but have met a lot of akgae trolls from this fandom in forums and comment sections.

• LOL male uncle fans :smirks2:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• In my honest opinion, Army’s aren’t as bad as they used to be, it’s the Blinks that are annoying and part of the reason I stopped following Blackpink. They do get triggered if you say anything negative about them.

• Oh man...if I gave my honest opinions I would get dragged...

I mean, I don’t think that the fandoms mentioned are bad, I just think that sometimes they can be really toxic. Like, I mean, you can’t even give constructive criticism without it turning into a full on war zone. And like, I’m not just calling one fandom, because I’ve seen a lot of fandoms do this...

But yeah, I realize that not all of the people in the fandoms are like that...that’s why it’s annoying when people generalize.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!