- I'm bored so I copied from quora
- Rosé's solo has been delayed again. But there is a very good reason for its delay. Usually when a group member from a popular group has their solo debut a scandal regarding that idol will be disclosed and YG doesn't want to take the risk. And don't worry it isn't some drug scandal but it might be a dating scandal.
- Out of the big three girl groups, Red Velvet and Blackpink are the closest but Naeyeon probably has the most friends in the k-pop industry. She is really a sweet person.
- I read a comment saying that there are a lot of LGBT idols. Well,there are a few but not many of them are popular and the amount isn't much.
- Also in the comments a person was asking me about the ships, see a staff member can only know so much and telling the info on social media would be violating their privacy. But I can tell you this, the Liskook, Taennie,Jirose,Jinsoo and all those ships aren't real.
- A lot of companies use a techinque to promote the rookies by making them seem like fans of their seniors or extremely popular groups. Well yes many of them are genuine but they aren't over the top like how the company make them out to be.
- Jisoo isn't mistreated. She is doing great and I read a comment asking what company's CEO her mother is see my aunt is just a staff and Jisoo has chose to keep her parents out of fame. But they are CEOs of a popular company. The company is still unknown though. And her mother is a strong independent woman. She also receives many gifts from her parents which are expensive.
If you come across any answers stating “X" and “Y" idol are dating and they claim to be saesangs, then they are most probably fake because these days a lot of shippers are posing to be saesangs just to make everyone believe that their ship is true.
That's all i am sorry I don't have much info about other groups because I only know about YG groups and the only group active right now is Blackpink and Akmu.
Hello guys I am back again. This time I will be sharing info about some other groups.
- Jennie and Kai were actually dating. I don't know why people assumed that it was fake. They both were a very sweet couple and they were forced to break up by their company.(mainly YG)
- It's unfortunate but a lot of fights and break ups have been happening in 2020. This is because of the hectic schedules of the idols and their companies don't let them meet to keep them safe from corona. 2020 indeed is the worst year.
- YG actually treats their artist the best. They pay them enough have good dorms. But JYP isn't as nice as it may seem. The company doesn't give their idols a break and doesn't give the “not so-popular" artists a comeback and they don't get as much money as the popular idols. And the idols in JYP are mentally stressed too. SM Is the worst company in the Big three. They pay their idols the least and show extremely unfair treatment towards some of their idols. SM is favourising some of NCT's members which is causing a drift between the group. I hope they realise it soon.
- Big hit is better than the rest but it isn't good either. It milks BTS like anything. They are basically the cash cows of Big hit. They even sold the “BE" water which was just normal water. But the crazy fans bought them all and that helped Big hit to earn more money.
- YG is the strictest in dating. And that is the reason why their idols have to date secretly even hiding it from their company. An Ikon and a Blackpink member were seemed to be getting closer and possibly dating and when YG found out, he restricted Blackpink and Ikon to even meet and Restricted Blackpink for reacting to Ikon. And to this day, Blackpink and Ikon can't interact within the company headquarters.
- JYP is the man who knows all about the gay ships and all the public tactics. That is the reason why his groups are always seen to be doing “Gay things" but trust me he doesn't care if the idol is uncomfortable or not. He also is biased towards his girl groups. That's pretty obvious If you ask me.
- Yeri is actually cherished by all the Red Velvet members even though she joined late she has a really good personality and is extremely likeable and that is why They love her a lot.
- A BTS Collab is going to happen. Now the collaborator is uknown but the Collab is pretty much sure by now, unless big hit delays it.
- A popular idol has tested positive for corona. The news will be released soon or maybe they might keep it a secret to protect the idol's image. We will see.
Okay so I know about one break up story of a female idol who is the main vocalist of a popular group and had blonde hair for a long time but now has pink hair. If you want to know it, you can ask it to me I will tell it to you after editing this answer. Until then, goodbye.
- This one is basically a rumour among the staff but it is pretty believable so I added it in here. The pink haired idol's group had a world tour last year. And she had a boyfriend before the world tour but her boyfriend broke up with her just before the world tour. And if you notice closely, you'd see that the pink haired idol covered a lot of break up and sad songs in the world tour. (She did it wonderfully) this was because she had actually gone through it. Also, if you see the concerts she cried a lot during them. Well it was because of the successful concert but also partly because of the break up. Again, this one is just a rumour and no one knows if she has moved on or not.
- I read a comment saying there are a lot of LGBTQ idols. Well it's a bit complicated here in Korea. Even of tge idols that are known to be LGBTQ have not yet come out to the General public that is because Korea is a homophobic country and a lot of idols are homophobic too. So there aren't many who have come out to the industry and if there are, then they are mostly non-famous groups. So even if there are more LGBTQ idols it's really hard to find who they are.