Posts by Cylix

Hide your faves, for they got nothing in front of legend Seungheon and his friends :pepe-shades:

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'll be sure to do it, thanks!! :groovins: these look fun to watch :claps:

External Content www.youtube.com

Toheart please come back

AKMU though again :pepelove1:

I love Focus on Me, it's a really underrated song

HOLYYYYY

THESE SOUND SO GOOOOD especially the first three ones, where have I been when these duos happened??

I especially love the Hwanhui&Taeil and Taemin&BeWhy, these are SO GOOD. I'm sure jamming to them from now on. :pepe-hype:

Also Hui's part in the last song is just :pepe-simp: so good. He amazed me in Breakers with Navigation but I didn't watch him here and I feel like it's a crime.

Thank you for these!! You blessed me today! :pepelove1:

It can be any duo, disbanded or not.

My favorites are Troublemaker, BOL4, HI SUHYUN, LONGGUO & SHIHYUN and AKMU. Maybe GD&TOP too.

Which ones are yours? :claps: Throw a song from each one you mention if you want!

Oligarchy 101 stupid ass tyrants

I'll see if I can spread this news to as many people as I can, ugh this is so frustrating. I hate this, it's like seeing things play out all over again. You're really smart for trying to spread this as well. Good luck with everything. Greek government are lunatics.

Thank you for that ❤️ it's really important that people abroad see that the people here are desperate. I'm doing my best with others spreading news on twitter as well, with a few new journalists trying too.

If we are united, they can't beat us. No matter what country it is, dictatorship is the same plague. ❤️❤️❤️

This is a recipe for disaster. I'm originally from a country where the gov did the same thing, only they succeeded and now the country is in total shambles. I'll be seeing how I could help (how do I even? Is there anything I can do? Donate to?), this issue isn't being spoken about enough. I hope Greek citizens actually win the fight against those pigs calling themselves government officials.

It's terrifying to think it would succeed, though we're already in deep sh!t. I'm sorry for your country's hardships. :(

No there's no need to donate anything, but there's one thing the governemt fears besides us throwing them out; their faults getting viral abroad. Like, international shaming. I'm trying to raise awareness because people seem to believe that Greece is doing a great work controlling the pandemic, when it's failed miserably and it uses the pandemic as a reason to become a dictatorship.

They even said Twitter and social media is a bad thing for democracy :pepestare:

A 23 year old man riding his motorbike legally as a courier, was killed a few days ago in front of the Greek parliament by a governmental vehicle (belonging to Dora Bakogianni) and the media did not cover the story, until it blew out on twitter. Not only that, but the police officers at the scene were extremely rude and offensive towards the witnesses and told them to leave.

It had to break out on twitter with videos to be shown on TV and the world is seeking justice.

No one has been punished yet... Again.

I am beyond furious at this point. Take me away. :pepe-cut:

It'd be a lie to say that most kpop fans, especially underage, don't stan groups because of visuals. At least at the start, but further on too. They do.

I personally am a girl and more connected to boy groups because they release music I like more. The music has to be my taste. I can't follow a group, gg or bg, if their discography is meh.

I followed a lot of 3rd gen ggs who are mostly disbanded or inactive though :peperain: ENHYPEN was my connecting point to the 4th gen actually but I can't seem to connect to 4th gen ggs for now.