Posts by Cylix

lead rapper, main dancer and the brain?:pepelove1: I'm honored

Sara_M is definitely the face of the group and you're the maknae 100% and possibly the center (as far as we interacted at least, you guys give me that impression ☺️❤️)

jinaland as the center is accurate as well

We gonna spoil you, ghostie!!!

Istg I thought you were cool before but now ik you're cool AND have an extremely high IQ. I mean just understanding that joke about Rick and Morty meant that you were of superior IQ, wow. Many great minds around today, very excited to work with you on developing new ways to make dumb people pay money to smart people like us to educate them on the ART of conscious viewership. G'day my friend, ha!

We can educate them, but we're still superior! G'day, mate! 42-424425_tips-fedora-meme-jerry-messing-clipart.png

probably average or slightly below average, seeing as I don't watch enough Rick & Morty

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Have people sunk so low that the art of having a conversation is dying?

Yes, actually. Besides very few exceptions.

I love how when things get heated up a tiny bit, the thread gets closed or deleted. No chance at trying to show arguments. It's like arguing and disagreeing is a sin nowadays, not only here but in many forums and SNS.

I used to enjoy creating online conversations back in 2012-2013 and people had lots of fun and there was even cursing from some people, but it didn't bother anyone because it was online and people tend to disagree a lot online. Now though, no gurl you can't get heated up, some mod or op is closing the thread to avoid conflict like :pepestare: isn't that why threads exist? To converse? And even a bit of heat is ok, chillax bro.

Even right now, I feel like I waste time to write this because nobody will want to read it. :pepe-clown-gear:

Given-Taken is an ENHYPEN song, I can't imagine TXT pulling it off. Not because they can't, it just doesn't suit them.

From the performance to the way the vocals are sung, I can't picture TXT in this. Maybe I'm too used to their lighter songs (I know Eternally and CYSM exist), but I think it wouldn't have the same impact if it was their song.

Anyway, at the end of the day, it's ENHYPEN who performed it and it was made for them, so let's appreciate it for what it is; a huge bop.

:pepemusic::pepelove2:

Last time I had it tested was when I was eighteen and it was 141, but honestly, IQ tests are the sorts of things you can learn to do well on.

I also reckon I’ve probably dropped about twenty five points in the last nineteen years! 😂

It's true, if you do lots of tests you get the way it goes and you can becone better at it. But 141 is an impressive number!!

I hope they stop associating other groups with BTS tbh, I get that it was a commercial strategy but I hope it stops. Even if BigHit stops it though, the media will keep doing it. "Junior group of BTS" is starting to get annoying. As of this moment, it's less of a thing for ENHYPEN than TXT, who have been the junior group since the beginning. It makes me sad that they have to live in the shadow of BTS even though they got their own name, especially after Blue Hour came out. It will get better, hopefully.

However, I have to say that when other companies had super successful artists, they always labeled the next new group as [big group name]'s junior. They didn't do it with the next ones. It probably will stop with TXT too. Hopefully.

This sounds very accurate for each one of them. Hopefully everything will turn out great for the boys :lover3: