Posts by Cylix

my sister showed me that vid lmaokasdhsj she tried to get me to watch i land but then i heard that k didn't make the lineup and got salty 🗿🗿🗿

He didn't make it in the line, but he's debuting soon in the new Big Hit Japan group :pepeflushed:

Along witn Taki as well

what are those lyrics hun? I have a bad case of diarrhoea when i have milk, but that song is...painful (the japanese ladies are soooo cute omg but they look so stupid).

first video’s blocked for me tho :smirks2:

Oh shame, it's a bop :(

But diarrhea makes up for it :pepe-toast: it's a priority word for learning english

let me cite to the whole 1:30 diamond video if you need context

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also these weird ass queens

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(this was my ringtone for 1 year :pepe-peek: thank god I don't live in an english speaking country)

This thread turned into comedy lol.

Some Treasure fans are kind of severe here and i see the same mentality on weverse to.

Many artists joined weverse, we had issues but never to this extent. They literally annoyed every fandom and even acted as other fandoms to get that fandom blamed.

Like carats did cause issues buy they didn't say shit about bts only about army, but these treasure fans are talking shit about bts, txt , enhypen and every other group.

Just accept some part of the fandom is toxic like we do, instead of accepting it and reporting those users, ppl acting like all of them are troll, some maybe but not all. And the victimization is just annoying.

This ^^^ it's impossible that all of them were trolls, come on. There were some, indeed, but you can't be sure no one from the fandom was involved. If that was the case, we would all say that all antis of every fandom over the time were trolls and fanwars would not exist. Easy peasy.

And it was very shocking how they flooded ALL of the fandoms. It's just building a bad image for Treasure, but mostly Teumes. And I'm sure they don't deserve that.

I'm with you, currently binge watching the entire series in one night because of Netflix X(

It's so good I :pepe-sad: 10/10

Why are they making 100 seasons of Riverdale when they have priorities

They also removed Skins a few months ago.

Netflix is bad at keeping good stuff on as well as renewing good stuff :pepe-cut:

I'll never forgive them for cancelling Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance

cute fruits :whatr:

these cute fruits

i mean its not that all bgs have the same concept, the problem is the market is overwhelmed by dark/badass concepts (in the form of vampires, chefs, pirates and what not else) and it makes it seem like bgs are boring the same when ggs are currently swarmed with teen crush concepts in the 4th gen

Dark concepts are the reason I'm into kpop wdym :froghype: many people I know like it because of the dark concepts.

Gimme dark concepts and take my life. Bg or gg, doesn't matter. Make it emo and powerful.

Teen crush is a thousand times more boring and cringe to me than kpop trying more cool concepts.