Posts by Cylix

I just saw the title and thought of this

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But yeah, seems like HYBE/BH is going strong with investing in the company and the artists. The museum is a great idea, since now they have things to demonstrate. Their whole plan on the building was phenomenal too.

And a good breakfast is different kind of fruits. Get uplifted!

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this post sounds like a corny ad, but I just woke up happy and this is a happy song lmao :pepemusic: Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening/Goodnight! :pepe-excited:

The hardcore girlgroup stan who is even slightly feministic even tho they probably won't admit it. These people tend to mostly say inapropriate and sometimes even childish and bad sounding things about boygroups or male artists in general and sometimes even put all boygroups into the same drawer as BTS so the fans of all boygroups are going to sound like the few annoing army of each boygroup fandom making it sound like if these hardcore girlgroup stands are tired of hearing that even one person has any interest into a boygroup. It's also typical for mostly underaged girlgroup stans to constantly trow a tantrum if their female faves are not prefered sometimes resulting in coments where a man's penis ends up being the "sausage" and shirtless men are called out as "fuckboy" etc.

The one who stans at least 1 popular group and make fun of fans from less popular groups and allways brags about their faves like if they were the reason their fave won an award or sold so many CDs. These people sometimes tend to make achivements of smaller groups down and compare them to their faves "so (artist) won on (unpopular award show)? Who cares, they are sadly not (Popular group) who won on MAMA!" They don't even care if the artist is not from a big or popular company and no mather if the next debuting group under these big and popular labels will suck they allready overhype the trainees to death. Sometimes you will also find them making the billionth coment on the visuals of the same members and disagre with everyone who isn't havint the same opinions

The girlgroup stan thing hit home. But feminism is equality and when you bring down men to make women look better, that's not feminism, that's misandry. And in their effort to redeem ggs and their fandoms, it actually backfires.

The popular group ones are also success stans. They are there only when success is established and not a minute before. Or they just wait for their faves to succeed in some way and then brag about it by bringing others down. They don't get that not everyone can be equally successful to the bigger names, especially if they come from a smaller company, competing against countless groups with many of them being from famous companies.

And as for their trainees, nothing bad or less appealing can come from our success company, right??? Everyone in the same company are kings and queens yassss :pepe-clown-gear: even though they haven't released a single tune, they're slaying/gonna slay :pepe-clown-gear: talking about professional deluluing.

Btw, try stanning small (nugu) groups, y'all. Underrated gems are always overshadowed so go deeper :pepe-use-head: Nugu group fandoms are usually the friendliest too.

It just happens I guess. There are bands that have females on the instruments.

As far as I know, I think most bands start with friends and it's a matter of luck whether there'll be females in. Like most companies of boys who are interested in music, begin a band together. Sometimes, there happen to be girl friends, like Paramore or Evanescence and the girls prefer or are more qualified to offer their talent in vocals. Hayley Williams plays the keyboards, while Amy Lee also plays the piano in their concerts so... Yeah. I also have to mention Kaelan Mikla from Iceland, who are all girls and have an amazing discography in synthwave rock. The Runaways in the 80s were a big thing too.

In kpop, Wonder Girls were smashing when they learned instruments and played as a band. Nam Taehyun's band South Club had Yunhee who played the keyboards until she left. Also BOL4, before Jiyoon departed played bass and guitar.

OP I really doubt all of them are fake, however I understand you did this to avoid conflict, so thank you!

Thanks for the understanding! :pepelove1::pepelove1: I just don't want them to think I did this for conflict. But I also believe not everyone was a troll, bad apples are real in every fandom.

I can't, I have to clean up every mess they do since it gets the boys dragged :waterr:

No worries, I think most people here know they're a troll. But perhaps report them, it would help the cause :pepelove1: there was one with a valak dp in the the old forums doing the same as an enha fan and I reported them too

I hope YG artists won't use it. First, because they don't need it Second, because it seems like a more toxic version of Twitter.

Speaking of which, as there is a standing rule to not post Twitter drama here, the same should apply to weverse.

wut :pepestare:

I've been on Weverse since I became an ENHYPEN fan and I've never witnessed it being a toxic platform like ever? It's very friendly. People interact and help each other with homework or organise projects together for the artists etc.

But that's my experience. I don't think I've heard of drama in the bigger artists' weverses either.

You all blaming treasure makers because of antis acting as teumes... most of us have still not even downloaded the app, and probably many won't ever use it.

Can't you all see that you're reacting just like these antis wanted you to ?

Are you all for real so easily manipulated ?

The thing is we don't know who has and who hasn't downloaded the app and tbh most of us know that these are mostly trolls (as Teumes pointed out) or just toxic fans and that they should be reported. That's all.

It wasn't meant to be a call for mass hate to the fandom itself. Why did this thread become a battlefield after half the second page? :peperain:

Just to clarify something, I didn't mean to start fanwars or spread hate to Teumes as a fandom. I only made this thread to show what's happening on Weverse right now and if you read the first post, I actually show support to Teumes as a fandom, because these people are obviously just bad apples or trolls. I would do the same for my fandoms if I was aware of something like this happening!

If you received this thread as a means to hate on different fandoms or me just sending hate in general, then you got it all wrong. It's just discussions we're doing here.

If anything you should just report the troll accounts on Weverse that are causing problems.

I'm sick of our fandom being the 4th gen punching bag

I don't think I've seen teume hate until now, which surprises me a lot because teumes are a generally respected fandom as I've seen around :whatr:

I don't personally think the fandom is bad which is why I call out these people pretending to be teumes or are too immature to understand that spreading hate on other weverses is not the way to celebrate