weird ass songs

• i am ngl, i have heard some weird shizz in my life, i’ve got one under and it’s a bop but one of strangest freaking things i’ve ever heard (actual bop though, none of that ear rape stuff)

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• creamylove

Changed the title of the thread from “strangest song you ever heard” to “weird ass songs”.
  • Also these weird ass queens

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(this was my ringtone for 1 year :pepe-peek: thank god I don't live in an english speaking country)

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

82c353870ef7fcc4f1a65e25a79150e5ffc6d555.gifv

• what are those lyrics hun? I have a bad case of diarrhoea when i have milk, but that song is...painful (the japanese ladies are soooo cute omg but they look so stupid).

first video’s blocked for me tho :smirks2:

• OH MY GOD :pepe-joy: I am gonna make this my alarm

Also not me going for a walk and blasting it on my headphones rn

IKR ITS SUCH A BOP :pepemusic:

• what are those lyrics hun? I have a bad case of diarrhoea when i have milk, but that song is...painful (the japanese ladies are soooo cute omg but they look so stupid).

first video’s blocked for me tho :smirks2:

Oh shame, it's a bop :(

But diarrhea makes up for it :pepe-toast: it's a priority word for learning english

let me cite to the whole 1:30 diamond video if you need context

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

82c353870ef7fcc4f1a65e25a79150e5ffc6d555.gifv

• This can be observed even by conducting a swift Youtube search for a group’s “ship analysis,” as this is the main type of over analysis idols are subject to.

FaceTime

Edited once, last by vida-89 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!