Posts by keyboardwarrior7

Nope, she went to the exhibition 2 days before the break up was announced

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ooof, yikes. That timing is...yeah. pepe-ooh

It's just obvious fighting fire with fire.

I just don't think anybody would have criticized her explanation if she hadn't thrown in that last line. It was heavy handed and even she knew that

Anyway, I can't wait to see which of the 3 (probably Ryu) is paying off dispatch to slander the other side :pep-pj-pink:

It's only heavy handed depending on the actual timeline of events, which none of us know.

And honestly, I'd prefer they not slander anyone. At least until it's obvious some two timing was going on. If there was no two-timing, I'd prefer not to see anyone of them getting dragged through the mud. They did nothing wrong and don't deserve to be trashed just because of a break-up.

Didn't Han Sohee go to the exhibition 2 days after their break-up was announced?

Edit: Apparently, I was wrong lol. So nvm.

Yes and no.

I get that but she conflated what netizens were saying about her and what Hyeri (didn't) say about her.

That last line "I find it interesting too" was shade directed at somebody who nobody thought was shading her. That was just a dumb move and she placed herself squarely at the center of the mess when it was initially the guy getting heat. Said guy who did not say a word to defend her until it was over.

Agree to disagree.

As soon as Hyeri posted that IG post, netizens were calling the situation a "transit love". They were not just attacking him.

If you think what Sohee did was dumb, then Hyeri's action were just as dumb imo.

Personally, I don't find either of their actions dumb, but I don't see the point in just painting one person as impulsive in this situation.

From what I remember he took the shots because he was paid by anti-vaxxers to do it in their names and was caught now

I was wondering what the article meant by:

"Evidence for 130 vaccinations in a 9-month period was collected by the public prosecutor of Magdeburg, Germany, who opened an investigation of this case with the allegation of fraud, but criminal charges were not filed," the study said. "108 vaccinations are individually recorded and partly overlap with the total of 130 prosecutor-confirmed vaccinations."

Now it makes sense why he was being investigated.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with dating someone else after a breakup. Because a breakup is that, a signified end of a relationship. However, it may paint you as an asshole depending on the circumstances. 7 years and you moved on so fast, so are all those years worth nothing? Some might think that, and thus leading to this situation. There's really no legal term limits (lmao), to dating after breaking up, but I think the scenario, the environment and also the cause, can used to judge you morally by the public- especially if you're a celebrity.

She of course cannot tell him to break up, but she can voice out her rage and hurt all she wants, and she should. If the rumors that HSH and the dude been in contact just right after the breakup is true. Because you don't just contact anyone so suddenly, it has to be build up somewhere.

:pepe-tea:

Yeah, I agree. Hyeri has the right to feel however she wants. She's entitled to her feelings. And, I'd understand if she were upset.

I can also see why people may think he's an asshole or Han So Hee is a sneaky woman.

I just don't agree with people assuming that they were cheating together.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh...oh. I don't like this. ;(

The main thing I loved about Fancy was the instrumental, but they totally changed it. Why?

The girls sound amazing though, but I was excited since Fancy is literally my fave Twice song.

But Water_oWl is right. They could have just made a new song.

As someone mentioned in the last page, there were interactions between him and SoHee right after the break up, it does not mean anything, but people will speculate.

Okay, and? So what if they interacted.

I think Han So Hee did have her eye on him tbh. Based on a post where she was seen liking a lot of his IG posts etc. And, I think when she heard they broke up she made her move.

People can speculate. But, there are some people who are speculating and going forward as if them cheating is a fact when it isn't.

And, all they had to do was FINALLY give her a decent hair cut. :skull:

GIYmNTQakAAIb-b?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GIYmNRqaQAAS_1l?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GIYmNX3bAAA2ZEU?format=jpg&name=4096x4096