Posts by keyboardwarrior7

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

GIoEomIbcAA3y1W?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GIoEoiKa4AAYvJT?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GIoEohGa4AAp4Nr?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GIoEorcbIAAABH6?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

I find it funny that people are automatically assuming he was cheating with Han So Hee.

Him and Hyeri were dating for 7 years, but that does not mean that they were emotionally invested in the relationship for 7 years. He may have emotionally broken up with Hyeri way before they made it official, which is why he moved on so fast.

I think he was definitely interested in Han So Hee previously for him to start dating her so quickly after breaking up, and it kind of makes him seem like a shitty person to move on that quickly. Especially since Hyeri does not seem like she has fully moved on and is still currently mourning their relationship.

However, I think it is weird to assume he was cheating with Han So Hee, and it seems like a way to make her the bad guy because people feel bad for Hyeri. Han So Hee could have seen they had broken up and decided to shoot her shot, and it just so happened the shot went in.

Until there is actual proof that they were seeing each other behind Hyeri's back, I see nothing wrong with him dating her so soon. Of course, if I was Hyeri, and still had some lingering feelings, I'd be pissed and hurt! However, her feelings have nothing to do with his relationships after they break up imo.

I feel like BEP could have made another original song with that instrumental... but yeah it sounds good

I was just about to say, wow, it's weird that STAYC was able to release an official cover of Fancy.

But, I forgot that BEP were the writers and producers of that song, so they have full authority to do that lol.

I still haven't checked out STAYC's cover. I need to get on that.

Yeah. I really wish companies would stop this.

It's really bad. Not even just these. But fans have been bringing their Twitter concerns and issues into fan-calls too and asking the artists to address concerns they should be taking up with the company.

Please stop this! But they won't. They make a shit ton of money from these events. And having it on videocall has made that so much easier and cost effective.

I don't think it's possible to pull a New Jeans with this group.

1. Because the way New Jeans even debuted. New Jeans was literally released into the world with 0 warning. They had a surprise release. No teasers. No member reveals. And still were a hit right out of the gate. I don't know of any other KPOP group who has done that, and not many are able. ILL'IT had a whole show and a full roll out.

2. New Jeans already exists. New Jeans has become the benchmark. Especially for ILL'IT. They are constantly going to be compared to New Jeans and considered a copy. Even if they have a hit, people will always think of them as a New Jeans wannabe group. *unless of course they change their whole concept and do something completely different from New Jeans.*

The only ones who can pull a New Jeans at this point is if another group comes out and completely changes the soundscape of what's trendy in KPOP musically as BP and New Jeans did previously. ILL'IT's song from that snippet in the teaser I just heard sounds to me like a combination of New Jeans and IVE. It's not different enough to have the same impact. Maybe SM's new GG or the Black Label's new GG will do that. Or, we may just have to wait till the latter part of 5th gen or 6th gen before we see another impactful debut like this.

What’s his past and are these nasty articles justified?

so one guy is behind all the hate they are getting? is he targeting specific groups?

PLAVE is basically made up of guys from former groups like Hotshot and Topp Dogg.

Yano is one of them, and he had a mixtape where he wrote some very misogynistic and homophobic lyrics. So, when it was exposed that he was the guy behind Eunho in PLAVE, people were upset. And he wrote an apology.

GAcN94DXEAAQ2EQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Some people said that some members have a history of being violent? But, I don't know anything about that. That could just be people saying whatever on Twitter/X. The only thing I know about it is the whole misogynistc/homophobic lyrics thing.

Okay, another small w, an article mostly focused on western social media influencer from a non kpop writer and publication, just barely mentioning Yoona.

"And every city has its cast of It girls, from Tokyo, where they're called kikonashi, to South Korea, where women like K-pop star Im Yoona are courted by big luxury and beauty corporations hungry for their "influence."

Come on, if this is the best you can find this proves what I said. There were no IT girl discussions before Jennie, period. I've been on various kpop forums and communities for a decade now. It just wasn't a thing.

Lmfao, oh, wait till you read what I just posted. :skull:

The IRONY

I also found a post on S00mpi's forum from 2014 that called her an "it" girl, but can't post it because it's blocked. :skull:

I gave an approximate date, take it as a small w, but still I'm curious if you can find anything from way before going back to 2nd gen. Taeyeon and Yoona were called all kinds of words but I don't remember IT girl being one of them.

Lmfao, this is so ironic. But here is an article from 2016 (literally the day BP debuted), that lists Yoona as an It Girl.

Meet the Modern It Girl
    The secret powers—and booming economy—of the 21st-century It Girl.
    www.townandcountrymag.com

Please find me an article, even a forum post from before Jennie where the term "it girl" was used.

After a quick Google search.

External Content www.youtube.com

That video is from 2017.

That's crazy. The girl literally came out and said that her and Anton are not dating, and people are still dragging her.

I mean, yes, she could be lying, but why would she need to lie? She could have just stayed silent, went private on her IG, and ignored the weird trolls. Not like she lives in Korea.

And, as a woman who has a male best friend, yes! I do hold his hand! I hold his hand, I hug him every time I see him, and I even slap him on his ass! Totally normal in America to do that. *normal to do that when you're both single lol, and there is a little bit of a double standard to that since he doesn't slap me on my ass. :skull: *

I do think that she was a little dumb to post the picture of them holding hands. And, maybe she didn't have the best intentions with doing that, but maybe, she really did not know how it would blow up.

Either way. I'm getting really tired of KPOP culture where people can't date, can't interact with the opposite sex, and get villainized for being normal human beings. Like, get a life!