Posts by Look-Me-Up

Hahahahhahahhahhahahh, people taking this so seriously…….with all the photo cards I’m surprised Seventeen hasn’t double what BTS sold. Neither Seventeen and Stray Kids have one hit song globally, their streams are horrifically bad on Spotify and YT. Their social media following is mehhhhh, I mean come on guys, they’re no BTS or BP, who are crying in their millions and millions of followers. Call me up when they at least hit 40 million on one social media platform 😂😂😂😂

Hahahah no way in hell that’s going to happen. Other than their album sales which is clearly inflated like Seventeens, their streams in all the music markets for major platforms is reallllyyyy meh for a ‘top’ act. With BP and BTS gone, it’s the end of global dominance for k-pop, it’s only those two acts that can pull the millions and billions for streaming numbers 😂😂😂 Other groups might as well go in a another bucket somewhere to be thrown out 😂😂😂 Finally it’s the enddddd of K-pop whooooo

Well then we can just not discuss anything I guess.

The announcement doesn't make me confident that there will be much content in the future from Blackpink as a group.

Hahahhaha exactly, I’ve been reading the comments of blinks on this forum and my god they are dumb dumb, clinging to every last hope like they always do. Like the last 7 YEARS haven’t taught them anything, history don’t lie. This is the end of BP, the girls were smart in renewing the BP brand to try and milk as much out of their fans as they can along with YG. It’s funny that fans believe in their idols so much, when they’re part of the problem. The girls want an easy and affluent lifestyle, fans equals monnneeeyyy. Come onnnnn it’s obvious they’re going to focus on their solo stuff to then make moreeee moneeeyyyy, while blinks cry and wait for another eternity for them to all comeback 😂😂😂 This has been a good day for meeeee

no because kpop has never really had a group where every single member is popular enough to go it alone.

Lol, that’s like every entertainment company, they will try and milk the SHIT out of fans even if the artist hasn’t renewed. It’s business 101 lol, nothing new. But the girls were at least clever enough to put up a front and renewed for the group activities on the pretence it was for the fans but actually it was to continue to milk the shit out of them 😂😂 I mean over the 7 years they’ve barely spent time together as a group due to the lack of comebacks, so they have no alliance to each other

people should be happy about this like did everyone see how yg handle their soloists activities?

jennie has her own label so she manages her scdelude and there is similar rumour about jisoo having her own label, no news about Rosé and Lisa. If they ended up in a similar way I don't see why they can't make a group cb, they make alot of money from touring and their next can be way bigger. They aren't dumb to give up on all that.

Hahaha, it’s funny to see all the blinks here holding to any type of hope. This is like the worst case scenario for you guys. All YG ever did was push their individual activities so that it’s one of the fandoms with the most and worst solo stans. Don’t know what you mean by you guys should be happy about it 😂 It’s obvious that the fandom will splinter, not to mention a big part of BP’s fandom was made up of YG stans, who moved over from BB and 2NE1, they will probably move to Babymonster. Not once has any of the individual BP music made any waves despite the drought, exception of Lisa which was largely thanks to Squid Game. They’re going to just live that Instagram life, they’ve been doing that the last 7 years, it’s hard to move out of a routine 😂 Don’t talk about another world tour lol, it’s obvious that they’ve only resigned with YG to maintain and make money out of the BP name because without it they lack impact. The fact there’s no whispers of any new gorup music in the background currently shows it, when was their last comeback exactly????? Like 2022 😂😂😂😂😂😂 CRY BLINKS CRY

Between you and me, thank god JK deleted his account. Like the guy had no clue how to use it, I wished he and the BTS member never joined. No offence other than V, they just don’t have that ‘look’ that people on Instagram love, the BP members definitely have it. If I ever saw it again in the format that he did it in, I hope that person gets like - 100 million subscriber 😂 In honestly though, 100 million followers but Lisa and k-pop are still irrelevant, she’s like the Selena Gomez, wayy more subscribers compared with Taylor Swift on Instagram , but no where the frame or wealth. Roseeeeee for winnnnnnn!!!!!!

is really the end of blackpink, she's performing alone right after the "contract renewal" instead of the group like there is no a single group activity planned for them in the next 6 months wow

It is the end lol, I’m surprised blinks haven’t caught on and still try to hold onto any hope that they have. They’re focusing on their solo careers now, but still want to attach themselves to the BP name because simply they’re not strong enough without it. If you ask people who BP is, some will know, but if you ask them about Lisa or Jennie etc, no one will have a clue unless they’re a K pop fan. PSY is wayyy more well known outside of the K pop bubble. When Lisa also announces that she’s either setup her own label for her “solo” activities or joined an overseas label. BP is over….

IU will always do better in Kchart because Korean will just listen to her songs, it doesn't matter whether they're her fans or not, they will try to listen at least one or two to anything she release.

It will be different story if she debuting a group, being success in her career doesn't mean she can make a successful group.

True, and no one will hit that 900k UL mark anymore, not even if GD came back or even if BB done another comeback. The chart has changed so much since then. IU will always do well on K Chart even if it doesn’t hit that 900k UL mark, certainly better than BP and Jennie. IU is the IT girl of SK. Jennie is really only that well known by the younger generation whereas IU touches across a much bigger demographic in SK. Not to mention people forget Jennie owes a lot of her SK success to YG, she debuted during an era where YG was thriving, and was pushed so much in SK like the next GD/CL. Across advertisements, her face was and still is plastered everywhere, it also helps that she is the top tier of what is considered to be beautiful in her country. I always wondered if BP didn’t have their visuals and were more like 2NE1, would they have thrived in Paris and be on magazine covers etc….highly likely no…

Lolll, oh she’s either going to thrive or flop so bad in management. Idols have been baby sat all their life by their managers, running a business isn’t easy and what experience has she got when all her schedules have been managed by a massive company like YG so far. You hope she’s going to hire the right people, I mean Lisa did get tricked into giving hundreds of thousands away to her manager, even Western celebs get tricked and honestly these girls seem too nice to be hard on anyone or make the critical decisions when it matters……if she run backs to another big label we’ll all know why….

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Still rising and it's the Christmas season.. we love to see it.

Not really lol, it’s The Weekend, he’s got one of the highest UL on Spotify. There’s no new music out now which is really dominating the platform with high numbers, it’s Christmas so all the Xmas songs are topping the chart. Not to mention STARBOY, which was released by him ageeesss ago is just below it. I think as it’s winter the song is more playable than it was when it first initially came out. It will likely maintain those streams for a while because of well duh it’s The Weekend….

You are talking as if BP promotes anywhere lmao

They promoted in Japan and Korea during their rookie years and then they promoted in US later on. Wherever they promoted they were successful.

Saying bp is not doing well in Japan is you coping hard.

Well they’re not, if you look at the numbers they don’t do well in Japan compared to other countries. Stop being so bloody butt hurt lol, no artist even Western ones has power over every single country. Like BTS is nothing special in countries like China….but yes let’s go with your logic, if they promoted on the Moon, I’m sure they will be successful there too 😘 just remember to take your oxygen mask

How can a group who performed concertS in Tokyo Dome perform bady in Japan? If this is achievement unpopular groups can have then I fear of everything popular groups are capable of achieving.

I’m talking about the general public, both BP and BTS can pull the numbers in any countries due to their large fandoms. But when it comes to charting and streaming, BP is not up there….hence why they barely promote there, you honestly have no idea how big V and JK are there….

No they’re the same level. Jennie is more popular in SK and V is more popular in Japan. People forget BP performs poorly there and it’s one of the biggest music markets. If we start using instagram to compare then it’s silly, Jennie has more followers but she has had it longer and despite having slightly less followers, V has more likes. It’s like comparing followers of AG, Beyoncé, TS and Selena, Selena has wayyy more followers but is she as famous as her counter parts????

To be honest, it's probably kinda weird for them that Jung Kook who isn't fluent or can't even communicate well in English but got the whole album in English. If he's fluent in English then they couldn't find reason to criticise him because they're a lot of Europeans singing in English. For example Celine Dion's mother tongue was French but she was fluent in English. Coco Lee, Nicki (Indonesian) and many others. But that's not the case with JK.

Americans prefer someone like Taylor Swift who actually composes and writes her own songs.

Me myself love Taylor and her songs. I consider her one of the most talented people in music industry. She's a genius 😍😍😍

Americans prefer Americans lol, they’re always in their tiny little bubble. Thinks the NFL is the biggest league out there when there’s football. Lots of artists in America don’t always write their own songs, Beyonce and Rihanna had like a hundred song writers behind them…..TS is lucky in a sense that she was a white girl in a country which embraces country music before moving on to pop. She will always be their home girl, no foreign artist is ever going to matter if they’re not born in the US, no matter if they wrote and produced a million albums 😂

Basing on the concepts they've managed to give their idols after Snsd,it's very clear that SM doesn't care so much about the GP who are crucial in streaming.

Unfortunately or fortunately, SM prefers huge and loyal fanbases that they can milk and use to cement longevity for their idols for decades.

Mmmmm, but they can have both though. Army and blinks are the two biggest fandoms right now and a lot greater than any fandom that SM has had. Both acts have fandom and GP attention. Looks like SM needs to learn…..