Posts by sweetestmer

Well let me bullet point it for ya

• Former AKP Melon is back but just as a user
    • We lost our precious Moonbin yesterday
    • Boys Planet is cute but a mess
    • Billlie! Is on hiatus for the timebeing for obvious reasons related to Sua being Moonbin's sibling
    • G Idle is having a comeback
    • Apink just had a comeback
    • Dreamcatcher has a comeback which is the finale to their Apocalypse album series next month
    • Limited Badge events run again on a skeleton schedule (meaning it is modified as we go depending on real world stuff)
    • Jessi signed to Jay Park's label which for some reason made a lot of people angry
    • IVE has racked up a bunch more of wins and sold over a million copies of their new album physically
    • Giuk from ONEWE dropped a solo
    • Ryu Soo from the Lovelyz also dropped a solo
    • Hyesung from Shinhwa got charged with Grand Theft Auto
    • Almost all of Victon has left IST
    • Ikon is making a comeback soon
    • Taemin was released from service and is already working on new music
    • Kyoungyoon from DKZ is on hiatus due to a socialphobia disorder
    • Suju's Sungmin is coming back as a full time trot singer
    • SVT is coming back as they do every couple weeks it feels like
    • MNET is taking former girl group members from numerous already debuted girl groups and debuting them again in a new GG on a show called Queendom Puzzle

no it feels so weird to call giuk giuk because i knew him a c.ya askdljfalksdjf

…I didn’t even know Jae dropped a mini! I’ve been on pause since “Car Crash”. He def. pulled people to the group doing his gaming thing.

Day 6 def. would have dropped a new album if the majority of the band weren’t doing their military service.

It will be a glorious day when they all perform together again. Somebody is gonna cry..dang sure won’t be me!

ikr all those day6 fans be like

:drown-in-tears::pathead:

The Rose actually recently released an album and went on tour

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bit bumped they never come to my country

yeah i saw that. i listened to their music and it's like AMAZING

idk if they came on tour in the US but prolly

also yeah, both day6 and the rose had military service so they didn't really have the chance to promote or to do any activities and i totally forgot that :skull:

YESSSSS PLEASE I NEED TO GET MYSELF REINTRODUCED TO THEM

This statements allways come from people who don't listen to bands ... and who ignore the existence of BOY STORY ... literally 90% of the people who say the bands are the most underrated acts in JYP will say "Wh the fuck is even BOY STORY and why should I care ? The most underrated artist is (band-name) and nobody else!"

say this again and now think of it ... yeah seems dumb huh, claiming a band as uncool or unpopular while you also try to suppress the existence of an entire group

i mean considering the fact that it came from my brother... but honestly I don't really claim artists are underrated unless they have like one listener and that one listener is you-

It's kinda weird for me since I was a really big fan back then. They were extremely popular and I knew a lot of people who knew Day6 and their music. Nowadays, not so much. I have a baby kpop stan literally living with me (my younger brother) and when I asked him about them he had no idea who tf they were. I have a friend that likes kpop and we had a conversation and she's actually a big fan of Day6 and eaJ so I naturally started to check into them again. (And yes, I tried to convince my brother to listen to Day6 and eaJ and the reason why he's going to "try" to listen to them is because he has a crush on my friend) When I looked at their youtube channel it seems like they haven't really been releasing OG music, only covers. Also, Young K came back from the military and I didn't even know that he even went to the military. For me, it seems as if K-rock bands have just *poofed* from the scene. Xdinary Heroes is apparently JYP's least popular group (according to my brother) and The Rose has came back but they haven't really had the same success as they did before. I think that Jae was the main reason why Day6 was hella popular, but after Jae left they just started to flutter away and eaJ didn't really have the same success as he did when he was in Day6. I understand that eaJ doesn't like the K-pop scene, but I really want them to have just like 1 legendary reunion. I honestly would save up so much money and hitchhike my way around the world to see it lmao, but they felt more complete as a group.

i literally found out about Jisoo's solo this weekend and even though I've heard that Jimin's solo came out like a month ago I didn't listen to it... until now. Same thing with rover, I literally listened to it after like 1 week of watching people talk about it.

I really need to stay updated on comebacks alskdjfalkdsjf

Okay first, I have a confession

I didn't know Jisoo released her solo until like 2 days ago because my Alexa started to play Flower alskdjflkaj

But onto the main point. Unlike most of Blackpink's songs that have a stronger baddie voice, flower is a bit more delicate. Rosé's voice can actually blend in a bit with Jennie's and Lisa's rapping but when I listen to Blackpink's songs Jisoo's voice stands out a lot, and usually not in a good way. Her voice sounds too mellow and weak when you pair it with Blackpink's fast-paced, quick music. Blackpink's music has a lot of EDM elements and it has quite a lot of effects with it. When you listen to Flower it's a lot more stripped down than Blackpink's music. Whenever you listen to Blackpink's slower songs, it really brings out Rosé and Jisoo's delicate vocals.

Honestly, I think Me really helps Jisoo shine when her unique and beautiful voice is sometimes overshadowed by BP's hardcore songs. I really like it and it's light and delicate while also sounding super badass at the same time. Ngl it really reminds me of Solo