Jisoo's flower fits her voice really well

• Okay first, I have a confession

I didn't know Jisoo released her solo until like 2 days ago because my Alexa started to play Flower alskdjflkaj

But onto the main point. Unlike most of Blackpink's songs that have a stronger baddie voice, flower is a bit more delicate. Rosé's voice can actually blend in a bit with Jennie's and Lisa's rapping but when I listen to Blackpink's songs Jisoo's voice stands out a lot, and usually not in a good way. Her voice sounds too mellow and weak when you pair it with Blackpink's fast-paced, quick music. Blackpink's music has a lot of EDM elements and it has quite a lot of effects with it. When you listen to Flower it's a lot more stripped down than Blackpink's music. Whenever you listen to Blackpink's slower songs, it really brings out Rosé and Jisoo's delicate vocals.

Honestly, I think Me really helps Jisoo shine when her unique and beautiful voice is sometimes overshadowed by BP's hardcore songs. I really like it and it's light and delicate while also sounding super badass at the same time. Ngl it really reminds me of Solo

sleep

a

winter

bear

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!