Posts by LEVIxLEVI

What is lore first time ever hearing this word in kpop. You mean like a universe?

I kinda don’t agree BU brought in many fans. That was their music. It’s the other way round. Music then everything else.

I don't think I need a therapy. I would've said idk who's projecting here, but I feel like I'd be offending people who actually have therapy sessions, so let's drop this part.

you didn't specifically say I was boring and not mature, but that doesn't mean I can't use those words in my reply. you were giving me advice to chill and not take things seriously, basically to have fun. and I said I'm perfectly fine the way I am, don't need advice from you. as you said this is a public space, I can write what I want.

pls stop replying this is getting ridiculous.

I just dm you before reading this.

I will leave now :pepecry:

You are putting a lot of words in my mouth yikes. Talk about projections. Who ever said you are “boring” and “not mature”?

Continue the therapy session, I didn’t barge in, this isn’t a private site so I can I come and go as I want. You clearly posted this for everyone or this would never have been posted in the first place.

Yes my advice is still the same. Relax and chill.

:pepe-toast:

The OP is a big joke I will start to not take them seriously. Trying to act like a chart guy will false narratives.

I was offering you my advice that was a very very long read. I spent time reading that. You don’t have to take it but also your smart ass attitude is rather ungrateful.

I was actually hoping to make you chillax with my post.

Anyway I don’t take things very seriously life has taught me that.

So :pepeshock:

i heard a 2 second clip where jk sings stay alive but it was not enough to figure out what kind of song it is :)

what's the genre? spoil at least that :) i'd try to find the leaks but i'm useless :boredr:

What is that all you heard?

At first I thought it’s edm. Now the Korean part I’ve heard it’s definitely more emo rock. The guys that wrote it are the same that did Mikrokosmos

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The answer to your question is YES.

you clearly missed my points, but you do you

I find writing fun and I posted a thread on a public forum, you have the right to reply ofc, but it seems like a waste of your time since you won't bother to understand anyway

I am sensing agitations

Here :pepelove2:

Remeber it’s supposed to be fun :pepemusic: