Posts by LEVIxLEVI

one second hybe is only doing the concert as a money grab, but the next its apparently promotion for these groups to each others fans, who are the only people that brought tickets. some of yall are so full of shit on here. i fully agree with the stance of another user that hybe is using this concert as a replacement for the mbc gayo daejun on new years eve that they were essentially blacklisted from bc of bts. i don't consider anything that isn't accessible to the "general public" as promotion in the way you're alluding to. thats my opinion.

im sure hybe dropping their reliance on bts from 85% to 60% showed investors more than enough anyway. i also don't understand why you feel the need to tell me hybe is nothing without bts. am i supposed to care? i think its false, and that txt and enhypen are doing well enough, and 17 is also pulling their weight. but no, i don't find that offensive personally, its just lukewarm shade at other hybe groups that we've heard a million times before.

:pepe-cringe: You shouldn’t be this annoyed by my opinion hybe is nothing without bts. Now that’s a huge :eyes:

Everyone's focusing on the Weverse, but the most interesting move to me is that Hybe has decreased its dependency on BTS from 85% to 60%. That's pretty damned impressive for such a short period of time. Wbk that they had to diversify and they've made smart acquisitions but I admit I'm impressed to see that big of a shift so quickly.

By giving other acts 203837 comebacks you think they came cheap? BTS still outsold with no album and 2 singles. The hybe stans are saying here the concert was fandom driven so they diversified nothing. That would be SM.

It’s smart bestie. I am embarrassed at the lack of intelligence “don’t need promo” when they don’t even chart on melon :cryingr:

Shall I start a discord how these hybe acts think they can jump straight into bb charts using BTS when they can’t even chart domestically? Or how they take piggy backs into the Japanese market this way too?

:peperun:

People out there have been comparing the 2 "family" concerts since last year, it wasn't me who started the comparison. I mentioned about SM because I thought their concert is a great marketing strategy to Hybe being a normal one with fan buying tickets but still received losses anyway. I thought it would be better if they make it like the SM one. How is that hard to understand for you? Where did you get the idea I give a f*ck about if Hybe is loosing or winning. I would be the last person to care about that lmao. I'm just simply commenting on the thread and somehow just because i complemented SM, it triggered you? And enough with Army this Army that, that wouldn't stop me from talking about what I want to. I'm an Army but I'm my own person too, I have opinions on many things not only BTS.

Sorry you had to endure they hybe stans alone here I thought my thread was flopping :teeheek: I guess you are the Yoongi “solos” that guild was bashing me about. Yes imagine the concept of having free thought.

The whole concert was a way of showing investors they can cope without bts. That failed big time. Don’t be so obtuse. It was 100% for promotional purposes and failed. You acting like those groups don’t need promo is weird take. This is a kpop site and you make opinions on non bts and non hybe groups so miss me with that “not your business” stance.

Every sm act that did that free concert is now repealing the rewards. Hybe is nothing without bts. This thread is highlighting that once again. Find that offensive not my problem. :pepelove2:

Out on all digital streaming platforms on 11th Feb....yasss

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

a week later ? interesting so they definitely want to direct traffic on to the webtoon app story. I guess I will have to download it now :teeheek:

Hybe should make it free like SM too seeing there's a loss anyway but they're too greedy to sacrifice money/profits for marketing purpose. I have to admit SM won on this one.

SM one is free? Well then they got some respect from me then.

I think hybe thought JBs year in Korea would be enough but GP don’t care about hybe acts. They have no clue tbh.