Posts by YouChanDoThis

I can't decide. I'll admit the error of my ways. I used to hate Loco, but now I realized it is great and I just wasn't ready for it. The clapping near the end just adds so much to it. Savage grew on me within two listens and the same goes for Pirate. Contrary to the opinions of many MY's, the "My Naevis, we love you" part was legendary and iconic. Sihyeon's pre-chorus in Pirate is what heaven must sound like as you enter it. It simply is that good. They're all so good. HaPpY holidays and have a great day/night!

I agree that sometimes K-Pop fans overreact to things. Take the recent ARMY v.s. James Cordon incident for example. That was a harmless joke in my opinion, and I took it as such. Yes, I know the stigma and I know how damaging it can be, but not everyone believes it. I think the criticism for idols B, D, F and H is too far, especially idol H.

As for the over praising, I don't seem to see it as that big of an issue in comparison to most K-Pop fans. I once heard that you shouldn't leave a compliment unsaid and if they want to praise an idol, let them. It's hurting no one and I don't find it annoying at all. Even if it is a small thing, the little things count. If anything, I think praising idols can let them know that we notice and appreciate the good that they do. Sometimes, it feels like, to me, kindness is not only expected as the default, but taken for granted instead of appreciated.

That all being said, idol G could live without that praise, that's just good hygiene, not kindness. Idol E is a grey area for me. It depends on how crowded the airport is as to how much it helps, and it is good to be prepared. Maybe point it out, but you don't have to necessarily praise it, unless you really want to. Idols A and C do deserve praise in my opinion. Idol A could have kept preforming as normal, which would have been more "professional", yet they chose to help out their bandmate, which was the right thing to do. No one forced or even told them to, so that choice was entirely theirs. Idol C showed respect towards the staff, which they should do, don't get me wrong, but I'm also sure there are plenty of idols who have been or are rude to the staff, so being nice to the staff must be a nice change of pace for the staff to experience.

For example, Felix making brownies and giving them to the staff (as well as his bandmates and other idols) deserves to be praised in my opinion. Not every idol would be willing to do that, yet he did, without being asked to or complaining (as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong). Lastly, to me, just because something is repeated over and over does not mean it loses value. Just because people praise a lot is not what makes praise have or lose sincerity. What gives praise its sincerity is the way in which it is expressed and almost nothing else. Thank you for coming to my extensive Ted Talk. HaPpY holidays and have a great day/night!

That's funny because I was going to put Christmas EveL as well! Great minds think alike. I always liked the beat, but I used to not like the lyrics as a Christmas and Christmas song lover. Yes, I was that one person who put on Jingle Bells in the middle of July, sue me. The funny thing is that never once did I stop to think what Christmas EveL might be about based on the name. My mind just went: "Finally, my favorite group is releasing a Christmas song! I'm excited," so imagine the betrayal I felt reading the lyrics when the song dropped. It really shouldn't have surprised me, but it somehow did. I'm a clown now I guess. I still enjoyed the music video because of all the references and funny moments and the beat was good, so I just ignored the words.

After a couple listens, my perspective started to shift towards said lyrics. So many Christmas songs praise Christmas, but I have never heard before I song that openly dissed it. That was new. There are people who don't like Christmas, so now they can have a Christmas song just for them. Not only that, but the beat doesn't sound like what you would expect a Christmas song to sound like. It sounds like a Stray Kids type of song. Speaking of which, I also grew to like the lyrics because part of Stray Kids' brand, at least in the beginning, was rebelling and this song was rebelling against Christmas, so it felt more like them. Lastly, Lex's cover was so awesome, it helped the lyrics grow on me too.

Stray Kids (스트레이 키즈) - “Christmas EveL” English Cover - YouTube

Besides, at least they dropped 24 to 25 and Winter Falls for people that want a more traditional sounding Christmas song (in my opinion). Those are great songs too, but I think Christmas EveL is slightly better because it's more like them if that makes sense. HaPpY holidays and have a great day/night!

Personally, I can kind of see it. I don't think their faces look super similar though. To me, it's more the aura they radiate. You know how when you look at Jisoo, besides being stunned by her beauty, you see she has this vibe around her that feel mature and elegant, yet still happy and playful too? I don't know how to explain it super well, but I tried. Yujin seems to have nearly that exact same aura, with only a couple differences. That and both of them (Jisoo and Yujin) rock that dark, long, slightly wavy hair. It looks great on them. HaPpY holidays and have a great day/night!

Is that a Han reference is see? Taste!

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes! I'm so happy that people are starting to notice it. I remember I felt so proud of myself when I first thought of it. Still do. HaPpY holidays and have a great day/night!

Pretty much every other Stay here has said Domino and I do understand that, especially since we got an unveil teaser, but not the music video. That being said, I'll throw you all a curveball and say my queen Silent Cry. That song is near perfection. A good beat, deep, touching and beautiful lyrics, angelic voices, what more could you ask for? Also, the teasing between Secret Secret and Silent Cry deserves a whole K-Drama dedicated to it. HaPpY holidays and have a great day/night!

Gosh, people are not going to like this. Maybe my taste buds have permanently died, but they taste mostly the same to me. That or I just can't remember what either tastes like that well. The polar bears on the Coca Cola bottles are cute though. I love them. I usually prefer more flavorful sodas and almost never drink Coca Cola or Pepsi. HaPpY holidays and have a great day/night!

Only one and it will be called "The Song" (I'm joking). I hope they get a real full album with more than twelve songs on it, but realistically speaking, this is BLACKPINK we're talking about, we're probably only getting a few songs. Maybe four? A lot of their mini albums had four songs on it if I remember right. Happy holidays and have a great day/night!

I would say who it is, but I feel like my name makes it too obvious. I'm sure you can easily guess who it is by my username and profile picture alone. I really admire Chan because of a lot of reasons to be honest. One is that he is not perfect and doesn't claim to be so. Another is his very obvious love for Stays. It's so wholesome. Another is how cute he is when he gets shy or does those tiny claps. I love his love for Stray Kids and how he calls the kids, well, the kids. I really like his singing voice a lot. "Chan's Room" is another reason. He doesn't have to do it, yet he does. His hardworking nature is another. When does he even sleep? Making musical masterpieces, "Chan's Room", practicing, taking care of the kids, befriending half the industry, stalking Stays and some more things I'm sure I forgot. Training for so long and never giving up too (even if he almost did). Staying strong despite losing a member. I could go on for a long time, so I'll cut myself off here. HaPpY holidays and have a great day/night!

I can relate. Whenever I talk and I get scared that I accidentally said something offensive or shady without meaning to, it's like a speedily dig myself a metaphorical grave as fast as I can without meaning to. I'm sure it's painful to watch. Don't worry, I'll try not to let this post flop. I didn't know most Stays were in a guild, but I'm a non-guild Stay (currently at least), so I'll probably be on the main forum the most and as a result, will see stuff like this and try my best to keep it from flopping. Not that guild members can't see stuff like this, it's just that they might have to split their attention between the two. Welp, there I go, digging myself another grave. I'd better go before I make things worse. HaPpY holidays and have a great day/night!

For ex. male fans will talk more about topic A, while female fans talk more about topic B. Or is it genderist to considering that a possibility?

I just noticed that topics about outfits seem to be what female fans would talk more about....

This is very interesting. I have no idea if it is genderist or not. I don't think so, but I'm not positive, so correct me if I'm wrong. I think female fans, especially if they stan mostly girl groups, are more likely to talk about feminism than men are. I thought I could think of more but my mind went blank. If we are talking about boy group fans versus girl groups fans, I know I can think of more, but that's slightly different than what you were asking about. HaPpY holidays and have a great day/night!

Exactly the same.

Also, welcome fellow Chan stan!!! :lover1:

Yay! It's good to know I'm not alone in that. I also love how he plays other K-Pop groups' songs there too. Hope he plays Dreamnote one day. It also makes my life so much easier that he almost always says the song and artist name too, which makes the song easy to look up if I do like it. Thank you for welcoming me! People on here are so nice. It's nice to meet another Stay on here. HaPpY holidays and have a great day/night!