Posts by zixzix

You’re right honestly I started to love myself so much because I noticed these celebrities are mainly fake and don’t love themselves and LIVE TO PLEASE OTHERS

I’m born with physical traits that people get surgery for so why am I not as confident as idols and shit?! I am starting to become more and more confident

I always had been complimented by people and never saw it but after seeing how much people obsess over anyone and anything I’m in love with myself more bc they’re not that special haha

I’m sure celebrities are nothing like what we see we only see the good things, we know absolutely nothing about their personalities and the bad sides (everyone has bad sides!!!!)

So yeah it annoys me when people praise idols like they’re some otherworldly creatures when they’re just humans who went on a different path like that’s literally the ONLY difference

I’m not that into KPOP, I have my crushes, but I’m not obsessed with any idols in that way - like if I were to meet them, I’d be nervous but I wouldn’t like die lmao

They’re the group thag got me INTO KPOP

I heard BP and BTS here and there on my Spotify, but when a stray kids song came on for the first time I was like uno what I wanna watch this music video

Since then I was sold and I found myself a Stan after a week lmao

I was hella shocked that people didn’t like most their music? In the UK we looooooooooooove those beat drop types like rave type of music, so it was so easy for me to love a lot of their songs - acrually I love their EDM more than their more vocally heavy ones - but even then their EDM songs have vocal parts which are amazing!!!!!

So yeah honestly their music got me into them, then Hyunjin and Chan from the music video, then I ended up watching everything SKZ related

I wasn’t even like this after watching BP’s movie lmao

Now I can’t really get into other groups cos they just aren’t as interesting as SKZ - ITZY HAVE RECENTLY CAUGHT MY EYE THO!!!!

I voted yes

BUT as a dental student - who is going to graduate next year, I really needed this year of practical experience to set my skills in stone

Now I feel like I’m super behind

But I’m not too stressed I can just relearn and pick it all up again in the future And EVERYONE else is in the same boat

For theory I’m loving these online classes!!! No stress about writing around between lesson, I’m not nearly as tired, I can sit and just grab food if I’m hungry without any disturbance lmao it’s great

No offense but I’ve seen ur posts a lot and am genuinely concerned

Are you ok? Like mentally ? Maybe is good to visit a doctor in regards to mental health

No I am not trolling or being rude but ur posts raised concern for me

Good luck!

As in something you’ve came across online?? Not in real life

For me it was coming across this girls account who died in a car crash, and her last tweet was along the lines of “13 hour drive someone kill me”

I believe it was 13/16/18 hours one of those

I was and still am shook to the core

She literally spoke into existence her own death and since then I’ve noticed it happen in my real life ?( (a friend at my uni said he felt like his mums time would be up soon and he was desperate to fly back and visit her, so he booked a ticket for the following month, a week later he died - and I was one of the last people to see him hours before his death, he was acting super weird, I think people can just tell when it’s their time you know? Whether subconscious or not)

Anyways damn that got dark asf

Ugh I agree and I’m so disappointed that vocals aren’t even a main thing anymore ??? Like I’m here to listen to music, but some can’t even sing like girl when I can hit the notes better I get so put off the group lmao and this lip syncing shit removes the novelty and it becomes boring, like yeah it’s nice to watch performances but I wanna hear some harmonies, some adlibs, but they can’t even do that cos they can’t sing and have to lip sync

Wow so they literally just get forgotten and replaced just like that ?( That’s actually kinda sad

Because what I see in the idol groups I Stan, is that their whole existence is dedicated to their careers and their fans and their life as an idol

Even hyunjin from skz broke down crying saying STAY is all he has and for then to not leave them cos of the woojin situation :| So I could imagine most idols feel like this too, i just couldn’t imagine them all integrating into normal life again

Interesting! So they go into online forms of entertainment to keep contact with fans, but other than that unless it’s acting or a job in the entertainment industry, they resume life like normal? But how? Won’t they still have fans that will want to follow their every move and stalk them etc?? When does that even stop even after disbanding and moving on with solos

Hmmmm I guess it’s a trial and error for each group and their members, what each one wants to do, etc but to me they all look like they love their jobs and being an entertainer but I could imagine that is so exhausting especially after dedicating so many years - but what can they even do after?? They have no degrees or real life skills to get even a normal job

There are too many former idols for them all to find a new job in the entertainment industry. Only the most renowned ones will find opportunities.

Plus, as long as they're an idol, their agency does a lot of the work for them; namely making or finding songs for them. Once they're out, they're on their own. Unless you have solid songwriting skills, how are you gonna do? Even then, most of them are not interested in doing idol music anymore; so it's even harder to retain a fraction of the audience your group used to have.

Yeah it’s pretty saturated, there’s so many I can hardly keep up, i would also like to think those who go into acting have the skills, but I feel like in K-dramas they prefer looks over skills??

Yeah I have a feeling the fate of groups is not the best, a lot of which I don’t see them working outside of a group setting, only very few idols I could see actually working for themselves creating music writing etc, the rest at a push could go into modeling

But this is how the industry works I guess, they don’t provide these skills, or encourage self creativity, they just make them practice 24/7 for 7 years and then move on to the next group

Sad honestly

A lot of group members stay active in music industry, it depends on a person what they want for their future. About success - it depends a lot on how successful they were before of course and how loyal are their fans. If the fans are there for them for their music and other contents and understand they have their own live and thoughts and want to develop further, fans are still going to support their solo activities.

And about GOT7, they haven't disbanded, they left previous company and now joining the companies that suit them. They can all make music (their styles are different of course) and are passionate about it + intend to stay in this field, but try other things too. The one doing Youtube is Mark and he's also releasing new song on February 12. They intend to have comebacks as a group again, when it's going to be possible (of course some will have to go to service soon etc.). They even joke about how they are going to promote if the group and one of the solos are coming back at the same time.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yeah I feel like definitely their success as a group is a main factor, but I feel like the general trend is companies just push out group after group rinse them and then forget them once their contract ends :(

And omg that’s so good I’m glad they’re still a group!!! I don’t know why I assumed they disbanded!!!