Posts by troye22

Form of therapy( I like his reactions)

Reacttothek (for the music aspects)

Dj Jino( kinda brutal with his honesty)

Nate and Ella( they are just random non kpop fans who react to BTS. I like the way they themselves bother to research more on behind the scenes for their BTS reactions to get more information about the music)

similar to these last two (who i also like to watch)

-REEDS REACT. they are both very invested in getting to know bts' history more (besides the music ofc) & you can see that the man is honestly very captivated by bts' humbleness, message & story

- STUFR Reacts, they are also very honest if they don't really like a song

- Lenny len (he and his friends are just fun to see, nothing to deep & they all voice their love for jin a lot, so thats cute to see)

- Waleska Herrera; i have never seen them overreact (only watched their bts reactions) & they discuss a lot, since it seems they both have experience in performing

these are pretty much the only reactors i watch (except for a few korean ones & the ones in the comment from afriyieau1)

im just hoping no one of them turn into fake overreactors :)

well..

i made the thread to talk about how realistic these edits are getting,

but can't fault people for their thristing, tae is something else

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JOONTHESTALLlON/status/1354529609384140802

sorry for the dramatic title, but do y'all see the smooth transition??? No green screen?

okay gotta be honest, i did watch it a few times ,

But how far is this gonna go ? these people have insane skills..

She posted that thing that made armys attack Time, I think?

I think cancelling is not even whats happened at any time. Its just been a few people telling her to delete it or calling her out and then she sends her minions to attack them and closes.

Someone on my tl called her out last time and she got like thousands of horrible death threats from her fans. I dont like her or her minions after that. This cult she has is weird. They stan her more than BTS.

tbh the minions problem is something every big account has and it's so f ridiculous? how are you gonna threaten someone for someone you know nothing about (isn't even a known person)?? stupid

as long as qdeoks is here, everything will be fine

so my exams are finally over, so i decided to participate a bit more here!

ps my brain is still fried, so maybe i will come back to correct/add if it's back to normal & i can think better lol

What does your AKP username mean?

it stands for troye (sivan) & my age, i like his name so i often use it as username

Why did you join AKP?

i love talking more in depth about bts & this wasn't really possible on twt

(felt like i was bothering people with my essays about bts)

Are you joining Bulletproof?

as a member?

The Basics:

What moment did you realize you were ARMY?

really army? 2019

it was a certain moment & i know it doesn't seem like it since i've forgotten it,

but it was an aaaaaah! moment

How long have you been ARMY?

about 1,5 year

Who is your bias?

it genuinely swcitches every time i see another member, so guess im really just ot7?

What was the first BTS song you heard?

save me

What was the first BTS MV you saw?

save me

What is your favorite BTS album?

anwser (is that cheating since it's a compilation?)

What is your favorite BTS song?

hmmm, too difficult, i have these moments i will get really obsessed with a certain bts song & just loop for a few days/weeks (save me, brand new day, coffee, boy in luv, i like it pt2, ddaeng, let go,..)

What is your favorite BTS performance?

hmmm so so many.. bts' performance skills are one of the biggest reasons im so in love with them

besides the obvious popular stages, i love LOVE idol & mic drop in concert

Getting More in Depth:

Do you call the members by their stage names or real names?

i use both

Do you have any ARMY friends in real life?

yes

Which member do you feel you are the most like?

hmmm i think maybe jin? a little bit of jimin maybe

What was the last piece of BTS merch you bought?

mots 7

How far would you travel to see BTS?

i think, everywhere in europe

Favorite BTS expression or saying?

"Whenever ARMYs miss us, you can come to us. If you have to go or if you want to go, it’s okay for you to leave us. But always remember this. I will always be here."

"hurry up & be me soon" - i don't think i will ever forget this one

and so so many more, i could write 154 pages with all my fav bts sayings (i'll come back if i remember another big one)

Name your most memorable BTS or ARMY moment.

super random, but i saw this video of arab armys at the riyadh concert (they were so happy & funny/chaotic lol)

and there was this one army & when jk was flying during euphoria, she kept screamed "god please protect him/may god be with you". im not even religious, but it gave me such a warm feeling, it was so genuine.

Link your favorite YouTube reaction to BTS related content!

i'll come back for this one!

She has spread toxic solo stuff several times. I think shes just very attention seeking and cares more about her ego than BTS

i think that this is a bit too much..

i agree she is too quick in posting stuff for the size of account she is,

but i've only heard 2 things she has done (the jin thing & now jimin? if there's more, please correct me)

& tbh the jimin thing seemed big, no?

she should think more before retweeting/posting such tweets & twt army should stop cancelling everyone for anything

anyway, the # is so embarrasing..

why now exactly? shouldn't they release it first before the deluxe version? or at least at the same time?

The only reason i could think of why bighit released the limited version first & the standard so much later is that they were counting on army panic buying the expensive one.

I know many armys who were waiting on a standard one (because the limited one was really pushing their budget), but they eventually bought the expensive one, because they thought a standard wasn't coming anymore & the other one might be limited.

I think this one might still sell 1m+ (the stickers are convincing a lot of people even if they bought the limited one lol)

joon is everything you could wish for in one package!

he's tall, well build, intelligent, fun, cute & so damn handsome (LOOK AT HIM??)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

also, his smile is so pretty??

EDIT: HOW COULD I FORGET HIS DIMPLES??

everytime they do a creative interview (with puppies, while carpool karaokeing, ...) the comment section is full of gp admitting they finally understand why they are so popular & that the boys seem genuinely good and fun people. "if you give them a chance, you'll like them", this has been proven on so many occasions.

ps; you'll ofc find these comments under their (american) performances too

Lmao. I don't like majority of ARMYs but I am ARMY myself. The reason why I don't like them is they just can't accept others. They think BTS is best in everything. Literally everything. They drag others to validate BTS's achievements.

BTS are very talented and hardworking. They devote everything to their music. But they are the most humble artists I have ever seen. So sad the fandom is literal opposite.

well, you could've just put the bts sentences in here & saved the others for another time, since the thread was made to say something positive, instead of ranting.

anyway, i dont hate bp/blinks, but i agree very much with the comment

"bp's mvs are spectacular & blinks are indeed very good streamers" (these were already said)

I hate how much BTS want this, because if they didn't we could all move on with our lives ignoring the Grammys permanently. Anyways, my money has always been on Exile, it's the kind of song the old white men of the voting inner circles always fall for.

tbh same. we could put that whole shady theater besides us..

i will ofc be happy if bts wins, but this nomination was already a step in the right way.

exile is mostly gonna get it . I think armys are really reigning in their expectations. We all know the favoritism going on in the grammys.

i really hope no army has any hope.. this sounds so negative, but i really don't want to give the grammys attention (even if it's to "drag" them)

im gonna stay cautious. i trust BB as far as i can throw them.

that being said, im happy with the change. radio was such a bullshit metric for charts?

unless the songs played are based purely on request by gp, it's completely subjective to the radio's directors

& who's willingly to pay the most.

curious how it will affect the charts & if the change is big enough to affect the charts

ps; knowing the western industry, they will find loop holes

it’s not the fault of bighit but of korean broadcasts and naver.

while i agree, its kmedia blocking them,

Wouldn't it help if bh tried more for publicity?

Putting out more statements on Social media, doing a streamed conference, maybe go on more talk programma's (not the news, but there gotta be some),.. i think bh should put bts a bit more out there

That being said, maybe things will change with the naver deal.. but i doubt it

i agree with most of the reasons given here (the music, relateable, their messages, themselves,..), but i think there's one more. The fans bts attracted were/are so passionate.

Personally i wasn't in the fandom yet, but western army worked their butts off ("desperately") to show bts' music & potential in the earlier years (asking radio's to play them, asking retailers to put bts' albums in Walmart/target/.., vote like crazy for BBMA,..). In the end, their work paid off & a lot of GP turned into army over the years.

External Content youtu.be

watch this

I think this video says so incredible much.. a korean insider/expert tells us openly that, not only are bts' achievements often ignored, journalists are actively looking for a way to diminish bts & downplay their accomplishments..

No, this does not make me want to gatekeep. If I can't get one in time before they sell out, I will just try again the next time they have a concert. :)

you got a very positive mindset!

it's a dilemma, im the first one to introduce new people, who are showing a bit of interest, to them

you just want to share how wonderful they are, how happy they make you & how happy they could make them

also im very happy to see bts getting all the praise & attention they deserve (lately), but tbh, everytime i see a concert related topic pass, i get antsy..