K-Army, is it true that there are close to none on news (in television) regarding BTS's achievement on being Grammy Nominated in KOREA?

• Well, this is a really famous claim. So I want to ask Koreans if this is actually true or not.

Or maybe not K-Army, but knows if this is true or not.

Is the achievement of BTS bein downplayed in KOREA?

I'm no asking f there are news, I'm asking if like there are only a few of them

• spreadlove25

Changed the title of the thread from “K-Army, is it true that there are close to none on news regarding BTS's achievement on being Grammy Nominated?” to “K-Army, is it true that there are close to none on news regarding BTS's achievement on being Grammy Nominated in KOREA?”.
  • spreadlove25

Changed the title of the thread from “K-Army, is it true that there are close to none on news regarding BTS's achievement on being Grammy Nominated in KOREA?” to “K-Army, is it true that there are close to none on news (in television) regarding BTS's achievement on being Grammy Nominated in KOREA?”.
  • External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

watch this

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

watch this

I think this video says so incredible much.. a korean insider/expert tells us openly that, not only are bts' achievements often ignored, journalists are actively looking for a way to diminish bts & downplay their accomplishments..

• korea still tries to downplay bts. mostly naver (but they have ties to k entertainment through yg so if course they are biased)

my best way to describe it is this:

the country knows bts are our pride. they’re in our national anthem, even. but it’s the media who doesn’t want to acknowledge them. the broadcasts and naver try to hide them, but korean people will always know. bts is our true pride. no one compares to them when it comes to the pride of our home.

• korea still tries to downplay bts. mostly naver (but they have ties to k entertainment through yg so if course they are biased)

my best way to describe it is this:

the country knows bts are our pride. they’re in our national anthem, even. but it’s the media who doesn’t want to acknowledge them. the broadcasts and naver try to hide them, but korean people will always know. bts is our true pride. no one compares to them when it comes to the pride of our home.

blame bighit

they need to up their domestic promo

they have money why not use it?

• it’s not the fault of bighit but of korean broadcasts and naver.

while i agree, its kmedia blocking them,

Wouldn't it help if bh tried more for publicity?

Putting out more statements on Social media, doing a streamed conference, maybe go on more talk programma's (not the news, but there gotta be some),.. i think bh should put bts a bit more out there

That being said, maybe things will change with the naver deal.. but i doubt it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!