Posts by iolime

Two things. 1, You can’t seem to tell the difference between a serious statement and trolling.

2) Your profile pic is an idol that is a proven plagiarist, so if your already stanning one criminal, i don’t see why your outraged by Mingyu, but i guess that’s hypocrisy. Stealing songs is ok, but not bullying? :rolleyes:

Trolling? Do you think there's a time for making troll comments right now with how serious the issues with a few idols and their victims that's still occurring? This is not a joke! The current issues are very sensitive to some fans. Hence why whether your intentions with your comments were just plain trolling or not, it's still unnecessary and disrespectful. Kindly read the mood!

As well as kindly stop making false information, again, about SEVENTEEN and Woozi with your same narratives regarding plagiarism. I understand that you have expressed how much you dislike the group, but kindly see yourself out of any related threads about them if you're just going to spout nonsense. It's not that hard to be a decent person towards them, at least just for once here on akp.

Your faves (NCT, specifically Taeyong) have been through a bullying issue as well, you could've learned from that by now and show at least a little bit of compassion towards your fellow K-Pop fans who are currently struggling, mentally and/or emotionally, with their own faves. Again, please be a little bit more sensible. A lot of fans of the idols involved in such issues are having a hard time right now.

I'm going to report you for this one. I'm actually baffled how you're still not banned yet with how many times you have made such comments towards SEVENTEEN. I'm sorry, but I hope your account gets suspended for at least a week, to hinder you from making unnecessary comments and false information about the group, especially with what's happening right now.

I’m glad you said it and not me :pepe-peek:

I can't believe akp users like you are still active about this right now. And here I thought threads or comments like that would stop for now, considering how serious the issue is, especially for the victim if it happens to be true. Yet both of you still managed to care more about your faves which has nothing to do with the issue. Disgusting. Please be a little bit more sensible. Let's just hope that you don't have that same kind of thinking towards other people outside of K-Pop.

This situation is very serious. Based on all the information we have so far, I'm not taking sides on either one of them, especially when I personally don't know them. I'm just an observer of their situation, but I will give my 2 cents. I'll stay neutral until both parties have been heard and given a proper investigation.

If the accusations were proven to be true, then it's best for Pledis and Seventeen to kick Mingyu out. Because if they didn't, the members' as well as the whole group's career will be ruined. He was old enough during that time to differentiate what's right from wrong. Let him face the consequences of his actions. I hope the victim gets a proper and genuine apology from Mingyu. I also hope that the victim gets a peace of mind after all of this. She has been through a lot, very courageous of her to speak up and share a very personal experience to a lot of people. Depression is no joke, especially what she has been through, she could have taken her own life.

If those accusations were proven to be false, then I hope Pledis would take legal actions. There are hundreds of innocent people being thrown into jail for years, getting their lives ruined, and/or even falling into depression because of being wrongly accused. Yes, you have been proven to be innocent in the end, but that kind of experience will be unforgettable. Especially from well-known people, that kind of scandal will most likely be brought up, again and again.

Life is unfair, so I'm really hoping that true justice will prevail in the end.

Let me just drop my 2 cents here, again.

It's best to wait for Pledis' official statement, so I'll be neutral about this for now.

If he was actually a bully or a bystander during that time, then that's messed up. Bullies are one of the worst, simple words from them can kill their victim. Absolutely terrifying. Hope he has changed tho, if that was the case. It's never too late.

But if the rumor was false, then shame on the people who blindly accused him.

so far he was accused of laughing at someone because she/he was hitted with a bottle cap... thats the only accusation... plus drinking and smoking but who cares about that... if more accusations with things bigger than laughing at someone throwing a bottle cap come and are true then okay fuck him but the bottle cap thing cmon... how can u accuse someone of bullying bcs of that..

I'm sorry, this made me laugh. I'm very sorry. I know it's a big deal to some people, especially to the victim/s, so shame on me for laughing at this. ;(

Well damn. It's best to wait for Pledis' official statement, so I'll be neutral about this for now.

If he was actually a bully or a bystander during that time, then that's messed up. Bullies are one of the worst, simple words from them can kill their victim. Absolutely terrifying. Hope he has changed tho, if that was the case. It's never too late.

But if the rumor was false, then shame on the people who blindly accused him.

Twitter is worse. But hey, don't worry. I mean, users here who dislike Seventeen are still active, but I've seen more users here who appreciate and ready to defend Seventeen even if they're not a fan, which is really awesome.

Take your time! Come back soon!

That's some next level superiority complex you got there! That's disrespectful towards non-Big 3 idols. That's also very biased of you, especially if you're just going to continue being cooped up inside that little box of yours, and not learn and explore that there a vast majority of idols from smaller companies who are as talented. Imagine being that kind of person, looking down on other idols' skills and talent just because they're not from a very well-known company. That's a shame, let's just hope you don't have that same kind of mindset towards other people outside of K-Pop.

:pepe-back-away: