Posts by komandos895

99% of AKP users don't buy CD's or have CD players but groups are selling 15-20 million albums in their career. Interesting.

the number of akp users is less than 200k people... many of which not even active, many of which with multiple accounts boosting the number. please don't tell me you think this community, smaller than the fandom a nugu group, represents every kpop fan out there ?(

soon or later this time will come and my question is how will they do it (according to you)?

Here are few possible variants that I could think of:

1. all members enlisting together at the same time - the shortest and most efficient way imo. the group will be gone only for 1.5 years which is an average red velvet/blackpink hiatus

2. first hyung line, then maknae line - first enlisting the oldest ones, leaving the maknae line to promote and vice versa

3. the members getting divided into subunits - dividing the group into 2 or more subunits (aka 3 vocals 1 rapper, or 2 vocals 1 rapper, or 2 vocals 2 rappers and etc...) and each subunit promoting while the other is in the military (if you chose this option, what possible subunits do you have in mind?)

4. enlisting one by one (the stupidest variant imo) - each member enlisting one by one while the group continues promoting as 6

5. enlisting in a random order - random number of members enlisting in a random order (without certain subunit formations in mind) and leaving room for the rest to continue promoting solo projects

i can't chose i'd like to be either with nayeon, yeri, rosé, sakura, yuri or giselle. I think i'd click fine with either one of them

basically we'll walk around, drink coffee somewhere nice. then we'll walk more (you can be sure i'm making them my Seoul tour guide), eat in a nice restaurant. then we'll go shopping, drink more coffee and do some more walking. i have no idea what we'll be talking about but whatever we do it will be quality time spent

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic:

just on the top of my mind, if i do a little search in my spotify list i'll need a whole separate thread to post all of them

I might add more later though

I kinda see blinks but in the same time i really don't...

I can see why are they mad:

- blackpink's latest comeback was before aespa's debut aka long time ago

- the girls haven't attended end of the year shows for 3 years already, including 2021 where rosé and lisa skipped too

- aside from the solos which were, summarized, a month and a half of promotion, they didn't get much content in comparison to treasure and yg keeps milking them by releasing recycled stuff for quick profit

all of this can be frustrating as a fan, combined with the constant delays... even their season greetings hasn't been released yet and it's mid january ?( if yg was actually feeding these poor souls with something other than lies and empty promises things would have gone differently

things I don't understand about blinks:

- being mad at treasure - those boys literally don't do anything aside from releasing noise music... so why mad at them?

- they're always clowning themselves, believing random people's "reports" on twitter and when nothing from the written in the "report" happens (because it's an absolute bs), they get mad at the world... it's not so hard to wait for an official confirmation damn...

- their blackjack-ification - they were crying how blackjacks were terrorizing the comment sections in 2016 but they're doing exactly the same in 2022 ?(

blinks definitely have A LOT to complain about but none of them is channeling their anger in the right direction, instead they start blaming either the members, each other or other artists who have no control over what's happening with blackpink and i find this very very stupid :pepefacepalm:

Op I think you might like this! If you haven't watched this already....

External Content youtu.be

i haven't but I'm going to check it out. thank you!

I think a co ed group kinda ruins the bf/gf marketing point. That's usually a prominent part of a groups marketing that companies sometimes put down dating restrictions in contracts. It's sickening and hopefully abolished by now but yeah...

This is actually a great point and I guess a good portion of fanwars can happen exactly because of this. X member stans getting jealous of Y member and vice versa... The civil wars will be a daily routine for them lol

giselle's popularity isn't nearly as bad as you're making out to be lmaoo. every group has a least popular member and that's normal

in her case, few are the reasons:

- two scandals in a very short time

- wasn't in smrookies like ningning

- hasn't gone viral like winter

- isn't visual and face of the group like karina (karina also had a scandal predebut which boosted her popularity a lot) plus she's the main dancer and for some reason main dancers always get tons of attention

- she hasn't shown the power of her vocals yet and her rap isn't exactly the best out there

but despite all those reasons, she's still insanely popular and i see many none fans talking about her on my tl.

the way he phrased it and acted before and after saying it made it obvious it was meant to be offensive and not just "calling her a baddie or sexy" because why would he say "since i'm not a kpop idol anymore". if he didn't want to offend her, what was stopping him from saying it while being a kpop idol? many idols and especially his old squad (bm, amber, eric nam...) are constantly joking around but they're all ok with it because they know the others mean no harm. what was so special in his case to make him wait until he leaves the industry? just the fact jamie got so offended means she knows what exactly the intentions were. plus, as i said, the way he went "yes i said i said" afterwards was just plain stupid.

these are my thoughts tho, and the way i'm interpreting it. tbh i don't know anything about this man, the only times he shows up on my timeline is when he does something stupid

but regardless of the meaning behind it, it was completely unnecessary and unprovoked, and he deserves his lashings for it

i think the context here is very important.

after calling her out he hided and started laughing saying "yep i said it, i said it" as if he was trying to justify himself. this alone implies it wasn't meant to be just a joke. yes, some people don't get offended by being called thot but same goes for hoe and bitch🤷‍♀️ it really depends on the context and who is saying it

depends on the case

in general, being an immigrant means you should be following certain traditions and cultural features (unless they directly contradict with your believes) because after all you're now part of their society, which as every other society in every other country, has it's norms

BUT in Yerin's case in particular - it's stupid to hate on her and knetz simply use it to fuel their irrational xenophobia for chinese idols