Posts by komandos895

Idk how "controversial" these opinions are but this is what I think:

Dynamite didn't give what armys said it gave. The song is good but it's nothing special and it gets boring after few listens, Black Swan deserved this kind of success instead.

Itzy's debut wasn't as good as everyone made it out to be but their music is getting better every comeback so that compensates.

More and More is Twice's second best album after Fancy and the fact it didn't do well on the charts is completely onces' fault.

God's menu is just pure noise sorry not sorry. I like Skz and their other music but this is their worst song and the fact it got so big was a huge surprise for me.

Ice Cream isn't a bad song, a little overwhelming during the first listen, but definitely not bad and it charted well despite blinks, solo stans and selenators sabotaging it. It also proved the fight between blinks and akgaes and the whole disorganization reigning in the fandom is the thing harming BP the most.

NCT has some bops but they rely entirely on pure fandom power about streams and sales. That's why imo they'll remain as the only SM group to never make a nation's hit.

SuperM was just money wasted and I stand by this. SM could have invested into something better. Sperm was absolutely unnecessary project and the only thing this group did was to bring even more hate to the members

------

I might add stuff later on if I think of something

I'm sorry but those who're saying people spamming this aren't antis are high key being idiots. First, the ticket costs $50 and I don't think a simple troll like those on twitter will go that far. Second, the sound check it had almost 2k dislikes... I don't think a blink or an armyblink will dislike it. Of course those people might not be armys, just some idiots trying to stir a fanwar but y'all saying blinks will go and write bts paved the way voluntarily after paying such price doesn't have much logic in it...

1. YG - their style fits my taste the most since I like hip-hop and EDM. Also every artist has a unique sound so there's something for everyone

2. SM - I like mainly their girl groups but overall all groups' music is super catchy and the choreos are always top tier so I'll give them second place

3. JYP - I love Twice and Itzy and I'm a casual listener Skz but I don't really care about the other people under the company

4. Big Hit - tbh I lost the count who's under BH and who's not but for now BTS is the only artist I listen to. I can see where the hype for TXT is coming from but their music isn't really my taste and I don't have an opinion about Enhyphen so that's why they're last

I would give it solid 8.5/10

1. at first I thought it was a bit forgettable since I listened to it like 10 times but still couldn't remember a single note from it

2. the autotune was a bit too much, the live performances are much much better

3. the second MV was completely unnecessary with quite bad CGI especially the last scenes, sorry not sorry

But overall it's a total bop and JK's bridge deserves an architectural degree lol. The choreography is lit af and I still bop to it regularly

Irene made a mistake but she reflected on her actions and apologized many times to pretty much everyone - from fans and knetz, to her members and the whole staff. The fact she is one of the few idols who didn't hide behind their company but actually came out and personally took responsibility for the mistake is praiseworthy imo. Y'all need to let this go because no one is perfect, including you, and everyone has had moments when they get angry especially when put under stress