Posts by dujuduju

They don’t care about Lisa and are indifferent to Jisoo, because most Blinks are OT2/3.

Proof? They tried to boycott Ice Cream because Lisa has the most lines, said she shouldn’t have a dance break, moaned when she got a YouTube channel' and whined about the DJ snake collab even though she doesn’t even have a solo yet.

On the flip side, they all said people should support it when Jennie was rumoured to work with GaGa alone, and have been calling for her to get a full solo album. Now they are are celebrating the rumour that Chaennie, the two members who already have solo debuts, will also have a collab with a big female artist. Even if it isn’t true, they want it to be.

Look I'm not going to dismiss the hate lisa got on IC era....but what about hate jennie got during solo era?? Why u always act like jennie got everything so easily...if u think lisa is mistreated by yg then complain as much as u want but atleast don't bring other girls.

who knows... she hasn't been able to for a whole year now... she didn't even go to China for YWY3, now she is not going to Paris for Andam awards... as if pandemic only applies to Lisa or we are supposed to believe she has been working on her solo for 1.5 years without even having time to meet her family...

Her brands complain about the restrictions placed and this is only with Lisa...

Did any member travel beside LA ?? May be its bcoz of quarantine. In reddit people were taking about no restrictions or quarantine in LA if u got vaccinated.

Jennie has always been YG’s favourite, yet her solo stans dare to say Lisa is. Lisa is the most popular female idol of this gen and yet YG is planning more music and to focus on Chaennie. I love Jennie and Rosé, but this is just pathetic and unfair. The timing is especially suspect, as Lisa’s solo is supposed to be coming.

Why the hell would Lisa and Jisoo want to say when they are afterthoughts? Lisa in particular could be the next big thing, but YG is trying to stifle her. I wonder if that is why Lisoo are even closer these days. They can bond over being the forgotten members!

If jennie was yg fav then we would have gotten more than solo.... yg confirm only bcoz they don't want to create the same mess jennie covid situation did and about loving jennie then u should be the last person to talk about it... U used to create thread to shade jennie lol

When was the last time someone actually dethroned Jennie nnnn, congrats! It's still impressive though how she's top 3 with like no activities.

How is Chuu still so high, I don't think she's left top 20 since the beginning of the year. Yoona in the top 20 too :omgr:

For last few months she's preety much in top 5...actually the one who broke Jennie strike was yeji in her debut days.

I didn't say aespa use the most ads when nct dream exist and saying all artist use ads is false since we have group like bts and BP who don't use ads at all.

I gave those information bcoz u accuse me of spreading false information which i didn't.

U didn't answer my question lol how much time it take next level to cross 2m likes since it got doable of blackmamba views?? .

Youtube chart is provided by youtube itself plus bts bp and twice didn't have any problem with it bcoz they doesn't use ads.

Spotify was launch in korea this year so BM didn't include those streams at all and it took BM 13 days to cross 10million stream( without korean stream) and next level to 15 days( their best performing country stream was included)

Thank you for providing receipts this further prove my point.. This just show much ads they use in compare to blackmamba.

On youtube chart ( without ads) BM debut with 23m views and 2nd second with 13m.

Next level debut with 24m and second week with 11m and on third week both of these song didn't chart when only 6m ( without ads)was needed.

Also point to be taken blackmamba surpass 2 million likes in 12 days so can u tell me how much time did it take for next level since it broke BM record??

And for spotify.. Since google is free u can search yourself how my much stream next level got in compare to next nevel in that same period of time.

In korea there are many girlgroup who is doing good along with BP like omg, so it was never big deal for BP.

This is for 2021.

without comeback they gained more than 7 million subscribers on youtube

On spotify they got more than 4.3 million follower.

On instagram ( where they doesn't post anything other than youtube record post) still getting triple of other girlgroup follower.

Hylt mv, hylt dance practice, d4, KTL, bombaya is still getting more daily views than 4th gen newer comback eventho BP didn't use any ads when 4th gen group use almost 60% ads.

As long as BP produce hype type of song.. No one gonna surpass them and the fact that within 8 months their beside pretty savage got 160 million spotify stream and its inkigayo stage is alomst at 180m views show how much they gonna dominate.

Aespa is doing really great in korean chart but their new song spotify stream and youtube views isn't doing better than their previous release.

Itzy, eventho they got their best spotify stream in their new release but they are tanking in other metric.