Posts by crystal105

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wheein's vocals sound as sweet as ever but her lower register? :pepe-life-support:

She also sang her OST 'With My Tears' on Begin Again. Bless your ears.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There is raw talent but proper and constant training does wonders. The other companies may have resources but it doesn't mean they prioritise vocals. I think SM idols also sing more within their range.

Actually purple kiss vocally are not that impressive, Goeun being only one who can support really well and Swan is very stylistic and shallow in support to put in perspective Wheein Hwasa Solar all 3 Above average vocalist Goeun is average and Swan is weak

Damn RBW really lucked out with Mamamoo. I don't think there's any other group so balanced and proficient.

Ah yes, the average close friends interactions on stage

tumblr_nqbq54GxHA1s9bv2eo1_500.gifv

260233ad55914dc521ea892ea012cfe69882964er1-515-493_00.gif

9juiw54dxms41.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=2e5ae69249034da9d2db9e557ad3bcaf08901592

To be honest there are some moments but I feel like they've toned down a lot on stage in recent years.

Yeah i know. But like me i think you know how Moomoo are sensitive with the Moonsun ship :pepe-peek:

I know what you mean. But shippers can somehow make any of their interactions seem romantic so idk how much of that is just fans' projection.

I never heard about the beef but I guess that it was stupid like always. I really hope that they will collaborate together. They are two of my favorite singers.

It was back in 2017 when Mamamoo were rising and knetz were really nitpicking their behaviour (especially Wheein).

Is the beef just that photo or because that's vegan beef then

It really is though lol. It was from this video where people claimed Wheein glared at Ailee when she did her high note. She was squinting because of the sunlight and probably just surprised by the volume.

People have been mentioning Moonbyul (as they should) so I'll leave these here <3

External Content youtube.com

From this

maxresdefault-2-1.jpg

to this

FBN1SezVgAE6yG1?format=jpg&name=large

FBN1Se3VcAILzP1?format=jpg&name=large

FBN1Se3VkAEo7mh?format=jpg&name=large

FBN1Se2VcAAaEHu?format=jpg&name=large

I'm joking of course, it was just netizens overanalysing a 2 second moment like always. It's just funny seeing them be so sweet in real life when people were desperate to jump on this 'scandal' years ago.

Anyway, it's so cool that these 2 incredible vocalists are under one company now. Hoping for a collab! :froghype:

Mamamoo :pepelove1:

External Content twitter.com

No matter how good of a dancer you are (and Seulgi is one of the best), you can't save shit choreo.

This isn't my favourite choreo either but it just needed a bit more energy to make it look ok.

Seulgi was just doing it for fun though idk why people are taking it so seriously.

From only selling a few hundred during their debut to this.

Hello Album.jpg

Congratulations! :froghype: :froghype:

External Content www.youtube.com

This song is so cute and their voices work so well together! Moonbyul's first OST I'm gonna cry. Her vocals :waterr::waterr:

As long as they're not akgaes (toxic and bring down other members), it's ok.

Sometimes it makes sense anyway. Like Mamamoo all have active solo careers so it's not a surprise that there will be people who'll know and like them through their solo stuff.

I'm friends with some and it's not like they can't stand watching other members when there's group content lol. They just don't follow the other members' solo activities.

Well if you don't mind a very long album

External Content open.spotify.com

Otherwise I can recommend like my top 10 tracks in it lol

For some reason there's quite a few funny ones of BTS and Mamamoo.

Solar forgot to greet V and panicked because he was a senior. She tried to greet Jimin next but he didn't see her.

Mamamoo are well-known for being loud in their waiting rooms. You can hear them laughing in the background in other artists' vlives (especially Wheein) even if they're in another room lol