Posts by lirila

weekly idol in general is a sore topic when it comes to how BTS were treated on that show. But him not liking pink is more of a joke and doesn't have anything to do with how they were treated. Basically he wore this vibrant pink shirt on the show and the members clowned him for it so he said on the ask anything chat interview that he won't go pink because of that 😂

oh i see, i'm glad it wasn't anything rude, if it was the time where doni and coni were the hosts i gotta say: ugh, they were so disrespectful to so many groups. i was scared it was something related to them

when i tell them my favorite songs doesn't always come from my favorite groups or when i tell them i don't stan a group of which i like multiple songs

honestly i don't stan groups because of their music, i mean it could be a factor but it isn't the main thing i look forward to when stanning someone, i like people who are fun, which's reality shows are fun to watch, and i don't necessarily have to fav t'heir music

however if i like a song or the discography of a group but i don't find them very fun to watch, then it's pretty likely i won't "stan" them, sometimes i even have a single favoritre kpop song in my favorite kpop songs of all time and it's from a group i don't even stan or like any other of their songs

for example i love nct, it's one of my ult groups and i bias them really hard but i have more vixx's songs in my top favorite songs and i don't even stan vixx and i don't even know their names lmao but nct is so fun to watch meanwhile idk too much about vixx and i'm not curious either, you know what i mean? lmao idk

also the only group that is like my ult and i have their full discography at my top songs of all time is exo, but for the rest is this weird approach

1-. 2NE1 - Comeback Home

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2-. BTS - Just One Day

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3-. EXO - Overdose

4-. TAEYANG - Eyes, Nose, Lips

5-. TAETISEO - Holler

6-. SISTAR - Touch My Body

7-. GOT7 - A

8-. TAEMIN - Danger

9-. GOT7 - Girls Girls Girls

10-. Orange Caramel - My Copycat

it was a korean (i think) soloist doing a livestream and someone suggested the song bichota by karol g and then he asked if it was a safe song and everybody in the comments said no

do you know this??? i tried to save it but i can't find it anywhere

:cryingr::waterr:

i'm having heavy nostalgia, even before he enlists

his voice was so sweet in this, and the video was really cute and sad at the same time

boyfriend baek is superior :cryingk:

tumblr_ooayxo33AW1v8km4lo3_400.gifv

why do people think

to only stan boy groups is a cool thing?

like they're superior

they really think they have superior taste

they even say this as a flex like

"oh girl groups? naaah i only stan boy groups because girl groups are just sexy or cute"

like bih, have you even listened to half of the kpop female groups out there to be saying that?

gosh seriously they get on my nerves

they give me the same vibes when people say they don't like twice just because they are "too girly"

like, why do you hate women?

External Content twitter.com

2x

is that a birthmark or is it the lighting? if it's a birthmark i'm gonna die of cuteness :crys:

https://drlingua.com/japanese/games/kana-bento/

This is a link to a drag and drop game for hiragana/katakana memorization. You just drag the syllable to the matching sound. I don't know if it will help you, but for me, taking time every day to play this game helped me become way more adept at recognizing each syllable and their corresponding sound. So yeah, you can try it, and see if it works for you.

:yesr:

thank you so much!

Watch anime with subs instead of dubs, (I can reccommend you some good shows in case you're not familiar with anime) You can put in random words in english into an online translator and see what they are in Japanese. (You can also click a button to hear the Japanese word to learn pronounciation)

If those don't work, you can always DM me since my dad is from Japan and has taught me a lot of Japanese. I can give you a little lesson.

Good luck!

thank you so much! i watch dubbed anime but my main problem is with the written part :(