Posts by lirila

has anyone posted this already?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

fixing jeongyeon's scientist stylism because i love her and her stylist doesn't

so this is the outfit i hate in question

jeongyeon.gif

first of all, the hair: personal opinion, i think she looks the most beautiful with brown hair and maybe some strikes of fantasy color for the concept, and for this comeback, i think her hair down, medium to short, would look perfect

something like this:

7_%C7%E3%BD%ACC%281%29.jpg

and maybe with some fun hair clips like these to fit the concept:

55a33af528755bc14deaed6bbd96c9ad.jpg11829655_hi?$productThumbDesktop$

and for the OUTFIT, a suit would fit her soOooO WELL, an open blazer, white t-shirt, no belt (belt makes everything look more crowded when there are many layers), i visualize something very close to this:

HTB1ifm3Kf5TBuNjSspcq6znGFXav.jpg_.webp

the overall would kinda look like this (totally photoshop i swear, no ms paint):

htQovH2.png

nct members as björk's songs from Debut (her debut album) just cuz i'm bored.

1. human behaviour - hendery

this song talks about how humans behave in a controlled way which is what society expects people to be, and the narrator questions it. it fits hendery perfectly because he doesn't care to blend in nor does he care to be perceived as quirky, he is just the way he is

hendery-wayv.gifAAGL.gif

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. crying - johnny

this song talks about feeling lonely while in a big crowd, being this one of the symptoms of depression. i chose johnny because he has talked before about feeling symptoms of depression and when i think about him going back and forth from chicago to seoul, it must have been very hard on him so i feel like he could identify with this song, i'm glad he is okay now!

original.gifLANA

3. venus as a boy - jungwoo

it talks about a boy that's very beautiful and irresistible, not only phisically, but psychologically as well, he seduces without hesitation and it's comfortable with doing so, loving the beauty in others as well, making him just like venus, but as a boy. i chose jungwoo because he is beautiful and he has no problem being flirtatious and loves himself as much as he loves others and finds beauty in everybody

jungwoo-nct.giforiginal.gif

4. there's more to life than this -

this song is recorded in the toilets of a bar where björk walks in and out of the street in a playful way, and the lyrics suggest that she wants to want to go in an adventure, even more than being at a party, she wants to escape and have fun in many other ways, hence the "there's more to life than this". i chose jaemin because of his extroverted nature, i feel that out of all of the members, he would be the one to suggest something like this, like "let's get out of here and go dancing on the streets until very early in the morning when we will look for some fresh food"

jaemin-nct.giftumblr_mo46lsVDyb1sqeudlo1_500.gif

5. like someone in love - yuta

this song is pretty much like the title, the narrator talks how she is in love and how the things she do are common for someone in love, and how she thinks of her lover all the time. i chose yuta out of assumption, i feel like yuta is the type to let his heart out when he is in love, like he would be head over heels about the person he loves the most and would do the kind of things that are described in the song

nct-yuta.giforiginal.gif

6. big time sensuality - mark

you may think this song has a s*xual connotation by the word sensuality, but it actually refers to being able to feel. usually, we think sadness and sorrow take courage to endure, to be able to feel them, but we don't think the same way about happiness and excitement, turns out, we control that as well, because of how we were raised and brought up to society, it takes courage to express genuinely how happy you are feeling, to scream if you feel that happy, to dance if you're really excited, and not only that, bjork wrote this about how she deeply loves people surrounding her, like not everything is romantic, so that's why in this song she is being so genuine about her love for her friends and happiness. that's why i chose mark, he is always genuine about his feelings, if he is happy he is happy, he expresses the way he wants and i feel this lyrics resonate well with his character and personality

nct-mark.gif33acfb29b057fac2839164564696b684.gif

8. one day - shotaro

this song is basically about manifestation, it will happen one day, everything will make sense, when you're ready it will happen, and when i think about manifestations and dreams come true, i think about shotaro, the way he started as a fan and how he ended up in the group being succesful with them

nct-u-shotaro-nct2020.gifGracefulExhaustedClingfish-max-1mb.gif

8. aeroplane - yuta and winwin (yuwin)

this song describe a person losing her loved one through distance, the lover is away and she's alone, so she can't stand it anymore, she'll take an aeroplane across the world to be with her lover, following her heart. not trying to ship here, i just think they're really close to each other as friends and co-members, and even though they are apart most of the times now (winwin in china promoting with wayv and yuta in korea promoting with nct127), i feel like if they could, they'd take those aeroplanes if the other one is in need

88kpop.com_nct-winwin-yuwin-2499841.gifJ1AQ.gif

9. come to me - haechan

this song talks about a love that is so obvious and magical that interfering with words or trying to explain it would break its magic, that's why the narrator doesn't want the lover to say "i love you" because that's obvious and their relationship has more magical ways to express that. i chose haechan because even though he is an extroverted and wouldn't mind saying what he thinks or feels, i think he would prefer other ways to express love rather than words

742600bd9d268607a1e6409713e1df1e.gifJ1A7.gif

10. violently happy - renjun

talks about a person that is calm and tender when she's with her lover, but turns mad, desperate and violent when her lover goes away, is not present. i think about renjun, he does not like to be ignored and is pissed off by it, understandably so, maybe when others are away he feels the same way, but when he is treated right and with the people he loves, he can become as calm and rationable as he is able to, so maybe he relates to this song

nct-renjun.giftumblr_p2rpz2pCm51rpduwho1_500.gifv

11. the anchor song - taeyong

björk has said she always has loved to live by the ocean, it's something intrinsical in her, and there's this theory that the song talks about how underwater is the place where she feels the most safe, at night, when she feels chased (maybe by negative emotions) she goes to take refuge underwater. where everything is calm and peaceful. what makes this song so special is that she produced it herself. i HAD to choose taeyong for this, as taeyong has as well written songs with ocean and underwater references talking about his own feelings and producing them by himself, this song is practically him

tumblr_pux1v9KhzP1y4bzvxo1_400.gifvAcceptableDelayedBluefish-size_restricted.gif

i was doing research because i want to make tiktok edits about kpop idols' zodiac signs for fun, but ended up surprised on how many idols are aquarius, aside from nct being a 23 member group with 5 aquarius, jyp as a whole has 4 active aquarius, yg has 6 active aquarius, hybe (or at least between bts, txt and enhypen) has 3 active aquarius

and adding to it, i think the least common sign among kpop idols is taurus, the only group i saw with many of them was treasure

i've been watching the hello82 vids and i couldn't find ep. 5, then i saw a tweet of hello82 saying that the video isn't on youtube anymore

External Content twitter.com

but it's available in hello82.tv, however, i went to the site and there were only screenshots from the vid but no play button, maybe hello82.tv is something you have to pay to watch?

https://hello82.tv/live/75

maybe i'm ignorant and this is just a typical design for certain stadiums, but it looks like an abandoned place where a lot of kpop groups do their mvs, specifically loona, vixx and victon:

victon for mayday:

victon-mayday.png

loona (kim lip) for eclipse:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f556c7667527057375936494b6b513d3d2d3535343733383437302e313532313265353133363032333066663639313135303930353633342e706e67?s=fit&w=720&h=720

vixx for closer:

tumblr_og03f013L11u53kgno3_400.gifv

here are the mvs:

there is other place, like a building, where block b and shinee seem to have recorded in the same place:

shinee for tell me what to do:

DRnMd_nUEAATjyB.jpg

and block b for shall we dance:

tumblr_oz2d9pIMm91vtj6u8o6_1280.png

here are the mvs: