Posts by blackpearl123

There's a lot but this one was kinda weird:

when i was 7, i had this dream that was placed around the middle ages and i think i was a soldier. I remember controlling what i was doing or saying during the dream. A crime happened and I was accused for doing when I was actually innocent. I begged the royal people to let me go but they denied and decided to execute me in public by beheading me with a guillotine. As I was prepared to die, my dream self was telling me to wake up 6 times and as the axe was about to slice my neck, my dad woke me up at the right moment to prepare for school!

That creeped me out sooo much and the timing too! Thank goodness i didn't see myself beheaded lmao but I pulled an all nighter the following night ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?…channel=BlackEyedPeasVEVO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?…u4&ab_channel=OwlCityVEVO

These songs reminds me of how much i started enjoying american music after i emigrated from my native country. It was really fun and crazy times since black eyed peas were at the top and releasing such enjoyable musics and I was making new friends and learning more about the new culture while Owl City was so soothing and dreamy! It helped me go back to a happier state when I was down. Man early 2000's musics are such bops

Miss those carefree days :')

idk if anyone saw this woman who blew up for putting GORILLA GLUE on her HAIR in order to lay it down but waited til a month to get medical care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?…c&ab_channel=TessicaBrown

in my opinion how the hell did she think gorilla glue was for the damn hair lol. like i know people make mistakes but this is honestly ridiculous and now she could be dealing with consequences related to her health! when you go to the beauty store are any convenience store, do you see gorilla glue in the hair/ beauty section (i think tf out lol). and ppl be saying she confused it for gorilla snot but damn even before picking that bottle up, the glue states its NOT FOR THE SKINNNN!!!!

at least sis is getting views and money for this but will it be worth it at the end of the day? hope she gets well soon.

what do yall think?

oh well social media is weird man lmao :D

soooo lately i've been thinking of cutting my hair because as people with my hair type may know and my hair is pretty long, it can be hard and time consuming to take care of it. since it is winter over here and i wanna wait til spring to cut it, does anyone with my hair type know great products to care for it/ give a routine??

it's driving me nuts lol.

ty!!!

Kpop is becoming super global every single day and many foreigners are becoming interested in Korea. The kpop industry need to teach their trainees/ idols about things related to other cultures and stop being ignorant because the smallest mistake can cause a big disaster. Even Korea has to wake up and start being more accepting and less ignorant about other races. My school system thought us so many things including different religion & histories about different countries. I hope Korea/kpop becomes more open to teach the public/artists about these type of things.

Yeah that is what I gathered as their general intention, like, look beyond what you see.

Ah right, I just wondered if the members had mentioned them for the writer of that post to make that connection. It didn't strike me as a feminist song.

I like how they pronounce "odd" like "ode", it sounds nicer.

right!!! it just adds a bit of flavour to the song!

What's this about yoona, IU and lee hyori? Is this something they've spoken about?

I did wonder if it was supposed to represent the third eye in some way.

I was hoping for a more specific breakdown of the lyrics but it was still an interesting general interpretation. It seemed to me that they were talking about an alternate universe.

I honestly don't think its supposed to represent the third eye but that's an idea the author made since it allows an individual to see the truth in the world.

The writer gave examples of these 3 celebs to pretty much explain how the music industry and pretty much many other people can be fake by showing how wonderful their lives or maybe their company is. But, behind the scenes they hide how terrible, hurtful or ugly whatever they're doing might be.

This is what I think Dreamcatcher is trying to convey overall in this music. As the girls finally opened their odd eye which probably symbolizes looking beyond the mask, they noticed how not everything is as amazing & perfect as it seemed to be. What they've been seeing and hearing throughout their experiences was all an illusion.

I can break down the lyrics if u r still lost :)

the mv was really beautiful, they look great

gimme those outfits

As for the song, I like it all except for the little rap part in the middle

The chorus is strong, hopefully they can get a win

can someone tell me what the lyrics are about? what does odd eye mean and what is the story?

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

and for the storyline, I found this amazing reddit explaining it from their Scream era til now: https://www.reddit.com/r/kpopt…he_odd_eye_reminds_me_of/ (kinda long but very instructive!)

The whole storyline from their debut to now is really interesting and I loved how they conveyed their messages!

I could tell a lot . The worst one I remember is how an ex. of me blamed me in front of my family and friends. It was so bad as we broke up. He really just told my family that I am worse than hell and my family wondered what I maybe did to piss him off so badly. He told my friends that I am annoying and they shouldn't be around me and he said "I don't understand how you be able to hang around with someone like him? He listenst to annoying music, likes annoying stuff, talks in a weird way and everything sucks" and he literally told people on a website that I am not using how awfull I would be. I saw the profile someday as my brother found him on that website and said if I knew of it but I didn't. He showed me the profile and it said a lot rude things about me from "Why does he listenst to such a crap music? KPop should be banned. I get it, he is half Korean but still, he should respect me and not listen to such much" or "I just wanted to go somewhere with him and than he showed up with pink dyed hair wearing a nailpolish, what the hell is wrong with this guy?" and he even wrote stuff that he wished I would eighter be dead or that he never had met me in the first place and all his friends liked that stuff on that website he wrote. And of cause some of my own friends saw these messages and wondered what was wrong with him. I felt so bad about everything and asked him to talk with me instead of ignoring me or saying rude stuff behind my back but it ended that we just fighted for weeks and than broke up. As we broke up he said "It was a big mistake. I realised cause of you that I am actually not gay and I think I was only together with you to have someone to (nsfw)" and this got me so so mad and almost all my friends know about this (and my brother too). Around a year later I accidantly met him in a store and he had a new girlfriend. I was so close to ruin it and tell her what kind of ass he is but I didn't cause she looked like if she would not handle the truth. But it got me so mad that day as we accidantly met and he said to her "oh long time no see, he was in my school. Hey how are you doing now after not seeing in years" he lied and said I was his classmate but we didn't even went to the same school. I got so mad and felt so ashamed of what happend. And the saddest thing really is that all people (except my parents) know about this

dudeee this is insane. good thing u got rid of this toxicity cuz u didnt need that in ur life at all! i feel like your such a wonderful person & we shouldn't let ppl's stupid remarks get to our head! <3

also u never know since karma can hit him :S

• 3rd grade. Teacher was sick. Another teacher came instead and had no idea what to do so she took a CD and played it. She asked us if we like to dance so everyone danced. At the end she said she awards her fave. dancers with candy. She pointed directly at me and said "Come to the front" but as I stood up she yelled at me "Why are you standing up? Go back to your place. I only award good dancers, so why the hell do you stood up?" I said "I .. I didn't stood up... really..." and the class laught at me. A girl later asked me why that teacher sweared at half of the class at the end after what happend with me. I was like "I don't know, I never saw this teacher teaching before so no idea why she got so mad" and that girl said "You danced so well, so it was mean to say you can't dance" than the 3 or 4 kids who got awarded with candy came up to me and laught: "Haha, what a shame. You really thought you can dance? You make shitty moves so why should you be awarded with candy for moving around like if we need to call the ambulance?" that came from kids who dance like if "the robot" was the only move that ever existed as a dance move ...
    • Accidantly ripped my pants in 2nd grade. My underpants were in such a shade of pink that everyone thought I was not wearing any and made fun of me for 2 or 3 days cause of it saying "she dosn't wears underwear"
    • I had a childrens-surfboard-thingy to swim as I was 7 or 8. I used it a lot as my family made hollidays at the beach in France. A big wave than hit me and the board slamed into my face ripping my whole lower lipp into pieces and all my family did was making fun of the fact that I was unable to talk for 2 days and in such a way that the French people might thought by hearing us without understanding what we said that my family might have been rude to me >.<
    • I once cried for no reason as I was 9 or so and couldn't stop to cry for about 1 or 2 days and just years later I realised that I cried at this day just cause I refused to try some candy that my grandpa offered me and my whole family had no idea what was even going on on that day back than
    • In 1st grade I accidantly called my teacher "grandma" in front of the whole class

damn u went through a lot during ur childhood :') but thats the kind of stuff that makes us grow and become confident