Posts by Clmlrv

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ReveluvTaglist

External Content x.com

Samsung recording strikes again

External Content youtu.be

피프티 소속사, 더기버스 안성일·키나父 녹취파일 일부 공개 "선처 없다"
    피프티피프티 소속사 어트랙트가 20일 언론에 녹취파일과 녹취록을 공개했다. 지난 16일 피프티피프티 멤버 중 하나인 키나(송자경)가 소속사를 향한 전속계약 효력정지 가처분 신청에 대한 항고를 취하하며 소속사로 복귀한
    n.news.naver.com

Below is translation I found from reddit and also a tweet translation from a fiftyfifty fanbase

Attrakt has released recordings of the conversations between Keena’s father and The Givers CEO ASI.

Conversations between Keena’s father and ASI were released on the 20th. Keena withdrew from Fifty Fifty’s lawsuit against Attrakt on the 16th and returned to Attrakt. During this time, the recordings of the conversations between ASI and her father were provided to Attrakt.

According to the recording ASI gave them advice and suggestions regarding the case against Attrakt.

an Attrakt employee stated that “it has been revealed under all Circumstances that ASI was the responsible for persuading the members to break their contract and file for an injunction” “we will not give ASI, who lured our artists and caused a great amount of damage to our company, a modicum of leniency and will go after him so he will be punished to the fullest extent of the law and have to take responsibility to compensate attrakt financially.”

Recording: 2023.07.16

ASI : there is no way that they will not rule in favor of you

K Dad: There isn’t?

ASI: Yes, that will never happen.

K Dad: I want to make sure there’s nothing I need to get ready, i need to predict what might happen

ASI: you don’t need to predict anything because I wouldn’t have started this if there was any chance they wouldn’t rule in favor of you. because this is what the ruling is on, father. They’re not making a judgment that there is a problem, it’s saying “huh? There’s a problem so we need to argue the merits of the claim” But the biggest problem right now is that JHJ might be arrested on criminal charges.

K Dad: I see

(...Edited)

ASI : once the injunction is accepted there will probably be an arbitration with someone. We will meet with them at least once. But the conditions of our negotiation will be that

1. ⁠The members get the copyright for the entire first album
    2. ⁠All their stage names and accounts (I’m guessing they mean social media) will be given to the girls
    3. ⁠So for giving over all of the copyright for the 1st and 2nd album, we will offer 10, Maximum 10billion KRW to 5billion KRW (appx $7.5 million USD to 3.7 million USD) for [Attrakt] to exit. So please stop harassing the girls anymore. And we will have him say to outsiders that he agreed to let the girls leave so they could have a better future. But we can’t let people know that 10billion won was exchanged in a deal and they will apologize to Warner or The Givers.

K Dad: I See

ASI: this is the deal that warner proposed. So Warner has already taken into account all these circumstances and situations.

External Content x.com

part 2

D: How did Ahn Seong-il present himself?

Kina: Producer Ahn Seong-il and director Baek OO go together. She asks, “How are you doing these days?” and then boasts, “You know how I put up the billboard, right?”

D: Ahn Seong-il moved up the rankings?

Kina: Always shows KakaoTalk. It was a conversation I had (with someone) about billboards. The content was “This is how the ranking has risen, and how will it rise in the future?” PD Ahn said, “It’s all planned out.”

D: In fact, ‘Cupid’ stayed on the Billboard for the longest time in the history of a K-pop girl group.

Kina: So I had no choice but to believe it. Because everyone brags about what they did.

D: By the way, isn’t it representative Jeon Hong-jun above Ahn Seong-il? Ultimately, the final decision is made by the former CEO.

Kina: You showed me the KakaoTalk message you shared with CEO Jeon Hong-jun. He then complained(?) by saying, "I had a really hard time with this part. I really did all the work alone."

D: Complaint?

Kina: “I did the Cupid music video first with my own money,” “Attract didn’t have money, so shop fees, etc. were delayed,” etc. We thought, “This company is really difficult and difficult”…

D: In one word, promote anxiety?

Kina : I think the build-up continued like that. As soon as it entered Billboard, he said that more.

0000097897_011_20231020102402045.png?type=w430

D: A flowery path called ‘Billboard’ has opened. But why did you go into the mud?

The starting point of the Fifty Fifty incident. This is a 20 billion won proposal from Warner. 'Warner' Executive Director Yoon OO suggested Ahn Seong-il's intention to buy out 20 billion won.

Warner's goal was a label system. The plan was to give 20 billion won to CEO Jeon Hong-jun, acquire the members, and place Fifty Fifty under the label.

However, Ahn Seong-il did not convey this immediately. (Of course, we don't know what the intention was.) Again, let's listen to Kina's story.

Kina: Producer Ahn Seong-il said, “The former CEO rejected Warner’s 20 billion won.” Actually, we don't know exactly what buyout means. Just at the time...

D: What did you think happened?

Kina: I thought it was simple. Since the company is in trouble, wouldn't it be good to receive 20 billion won? We just wanted to continue our normal activities.

D: Did Ahn Seong-il diss the former CEO (again)?

Kina: Warner’s 20 billion won is good for both of them, but he repeatedly said that he couldn’t understand it. CEO Jeon said it's good to be able to pocket 20 billion won, and it's good for you guys to be able to go overseas more through the (Warner) label.

D: So what does Ahn Seong-il gain?

Kina: Producer Ahn Seong-il said, “Honestly, I have no greed.” I have no intention of having you. He said, “Just go to good people and make good music.” and…

D: Baekuijonggun?

Kina: He advised me, “Don’t work as hard as you do now.” This is a problem you cannot solve. He said it would be better to tell his parents.

0000097897_012_20231020102402083.jpg?type=w430

D: However, they suddenly filed a lawsuit for an injunction.

Kina: Around that time, I was called into the ‘Duggy Bus’ conference room. I said, “Now I think you guys need to take a closer look at the situation.” He said, “You guys can choose. There are three options.”

D: 3 things?

Kina: ① Receive investment from CJ. ② Receive investment from Kakao ③ Apply for provisional injunction.

Whether or not to invest is entirely up to the company (Attract) to decide. However, Ahn Seong-il said this was a member's choice. In short, I put the wrong answer in the example. In other words, the answer was fixed.

D: Wasn’t Ahn Seong-il’s suggestion too strange?

Kina: That was the first time we heard the word injunction. We just wanted to continue our activities. In addition, I gave a little ‘scare’ regarding numbers ① and ②.

D: Scared? awfully?

Kina: (Ahn Seong-il) He called his father. CEO Jeon Hong-jun said he wants to receive large investment. That investment, he said, would soon become the children's debt. Parents were shaken by the question, “Why are you putting your kids in debt?”

0000097897_013_20231020102402115.png?type=w430

D: Didn’t you think about checking with CEO Jeon Hong-jun?

Kina: This is the part I regret the most right now. I feel so sorry for that (to the CEO).

D: Why didn’t the parents ask?

Kina: Parents didn't know exactly what 'The Gibus' was. I just thought he was a member of ‘Attract’. Internal employees are so worried... I was careful not to embarrass myself.

D: So you thought Ahn Seong-il was a whistleblower?

Kina: Yes.

D: So, is there another whistleblowing that (Ahn Seong-il) made?

Kina: CEO Jeon Hong-jun tried to abandon you guys after the first album? It was a feud disguised as whistle-blowing.

0000097897_014_20231020102402165.jpg?type=w430

According to Kina, (nevertheless), the injunction suit was solely Fifty Fifty’s choice. “Ahn Seong-il only suggested it, we made the decision,” he said.

But, what if there was no gaslighting by Ahn Seong-il?

“I raised you. I put it on the Billboard. I filmed the music video with my own money. I bought the song with my own money. CEO Jeon Hong-jun is not interested. He only thinks about investment. Investment is debt. You guys have to pay it back.” (Ahn Seong-il)

I asked Kina about one thing she regrets.

“Why didn’t I contact CEO Jeon Hong-jun at that time? That’s so unfortunate. Even if Producer Ahn Seong-il and Director Baek OO blocked me in the middle, I could have contacted them… I regret it and am sorry.” (Kina)

Kina's story is not over yet. Her awakening, Ahn Seong-il's treachery, and 'Geual's' misinformation are continued in the next interview.

google translate

0000097897_001_20231020102401533.jpg?type=w430

I met Kina.

The first question that came up was the coronavirus diagnostic kit. This is a two-line kit that Saena sent to ‘Attract’ on June 13th.

For a moment, we are sharing undisclosed coverage.

On June 13, 2023, Saena notified the company that she had been infected with COVID-19. 0000097897_002_20231020102401559.png?type=w430

“It’s positive” (Saena)

‘Dispatch’ obtained a photo of the diagnostic kit. And I checked the metadata. 0000097897_003_20231020102401615.png?type=w430

Latitude 37.29.XX

Hardness 127.7.XX

Altitude 55.80XX

The address of the photo is Munjeong-dong, Songpa-gu. The accommodation of ‘Fifty Fifty’ is Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu. The distance difference between the two places is about 15km.

Why did Saena get tested in Munjeong-dong? Of course, Munjeong-dong is An Seong-il’s residence. He lives on the 3rd floor of Apartment D in Munjeong-dong.

0000097897_004_20231020102401679.png?type=w430

‘Dispatch’ visited the Munjeong-dong apartment where Ahn Seong-il lives.

0000097897_005_20231020102401745.png?type=w430

I opened the compass app.

Latitude 37.29.XX

Hardness 127.7.XX

Altitude 40.

I took another picture in the parking lot of An Seong-il’s house. I checked the metadata and it says latitude 37.29.XX, longitude 127.7.XX. It matched.0000097897_006_20231020102401813.png?type=w430

The altitude of the parking lot is 40m. Saena's kit photo (information) Altitude is 55m. Seongil Ahn lives on the third floor. It is approximately 15 meters above the ground.

Did Saena conduct a test at An Seong-il’s house? Or did Ahn Seong-il send a photo of her kit? It was an unresolved problem for reporting at the time.

Three months passed like that. And, I finally met Kina.

“By any chance, whose diagnostic kit is Mr. Saena?” (Dispatch)

Kina answered.

“Producer Ahn Seong-il.” 0000097897_007_20231020102401868.png?type=w430

Also, it was a holy day. The starting point of the Fifty Fifty incident. Why did he plan a fake coronavirus?

D: Actually, I had my doubts. Still, I never thought I would hear the name ‘Ahn Seong-il’ in person.

Kina: That time is June 13th. That's 3 days before sending the proof of contents. Producer Ahn Seong-il advised, “It would be better not to schedule anything from now on.”

D: So is it a corona kit?

Kina : PD Ahn said, “If you catch coronavirus, you will be neglected, so you can avoid looking at (your agency).” I took advantage of the quarantine period.

D: Did Ahn Seong-il send the photo directly?

Kina : I had to leave the accommodation before the proof of contents arrived. I was anxious. I was anxious. At that time, PD Ahn Seong-il sent me a photo of the Corona kit.

(Ahn Seong-il was infected with the coronavirus in May. It is believed that he sent the photos he took at the time to Saena.)

D: So, Saena sent that photo to the company?

Kina: Since I decided to file a lawsuit, I thought it was best. Producer Ahn Seong-il said, “You shouldn’t run into the company.” Lawyers also advised, “It’s better not to talk.”0000097897_008_20231020102401911.png?type=w430

Ahn Seong-il’s strategy(?) worked. I earned 3 days of time with just one two-line photo.

Fifty Fifty sent the certificate of contents on Friday, June 16th. And on the 17th, he escaped the lodgings. Attract received certification on the 19th (Monday).

D: The war started on June 19th. What were Ahn Seong-il’s first words?

Kina : "It's a good choice. Now let's go down the good path."

D: Since then, have you continued to move with An Seong-il?

Kina: No. Trust in An Seong-il was completely destroyed.

D: For example?

Kina: PD Ahn proposed a lawsuit for a preliminary injunction. The parents hired a lawyer. PD Ahn promised to help, saying, "(I) cannot help from the front. Instead, I will provide evidence from behind."

At the time, PD Ahn said, “This is really great proof. This is a fight that we will definitely win.” But it was mostly just words. Proper data was not provided. And then, I backed away.

0000097897_009_20231020102401963.png?type=w430

D: (Copyright) Wasn't there something close to fraud, such as forging autographs and forging academic records?

Kina: I also found out from the article that my copyright fee was reduced from 6.5% to 0.5%. The signature on the change application was also forged. It's not my autograph.

Ahn Seong-il called all articles about him “fake news.” In the case of falsifying academic records, he explained, "It happened a long time ago. I transferred, but the records were missing."

D: So you believed Ahn Seong-il’s story?

Kina: Absolutely. Instead, my parents got angry. You thought that because of Ahn Seong-il, the point of the lawsuit was being blurred. He said, “Please exclude Ahn Seong-il and focus on our problems.”

In the current situation, it seems clear that Ahn Seong-il has been excluded. Currently, what members post on social media is also at their own discretion. Ahn Seong-il is already in trouble. There is no breath from him.

Why on earth was Fifty Fifty swayed by Ahn Seong-il? From now on, this is the fourth stage of Ahn Seong-il’s gaslighting. Brainwashing -> creating anxiety -> false information -> interfering.0000097897_010_20231020102402012.png?type=w430

D: (Copyright) Wasn't there something close to fraud, such as forging autographs and forging academic records?

Keena: I also found out from the article that my copyright fee was reduced from 6.5% to 0.5%. The signature on the change application was also forged. It's not my autograph.

Ahn Seong-il called all articles about him “fake news.” In the case of falsifying academic records, he explained, "It happened a long time ago. I transferred, but the records were missing."

Signatures being forged is true :eyes:

Only 10 tracks :pepe-cut:

pre order starts today

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

[단독] 전홍준 대표 "피프티 키나, 어제 만나 눈물 사죄…용기내 고마워"(종합) [N인터뷰]
    (서울=뉴스1) 황미현 기자 | 4인 걸그룹 피프티 피프티의 키나가 소속사 어트랙트를 향한 칼날을 거둔 가운데, 전홍준 대표가 "키나와 어제 만나 이야기를 나눴다"며 "눈물을 흘리며 사죄를 하는데, 내 마음도 좋지 않았다"고 밝혔다. 전홍준 대표는 17일 오전 뉴스1과 전화 통화에서…
    www.news1.kr

so she really dropped the main lawsuit

the Korea Management Federation is demanding an apology from SBS Unanswered Questions

한매연 측 "'그알' 피프티 피프티 편, 공정성 상실"…공식 사과 촉구 [전문]
    (엑스포츠뉴스 이슬 기자) 한매연이 '그것이 알고 싶다'의 편파 보도를 지적하며 사과를 촉구했다. 21일 한국매니지먼트 연합(이하 한매연)은 지난 19일 방송된 SBS '그것이 알고 싶다'(이하 그알) 피프티 피프티 편에 대해 "부실한 내용과 편파보도에 대하여 우리 한매연은 문제의…
    v.daum.net

apology for unfair reporting and making a bad image for entertainment executives by portraying them as "gamblers" lol

So exactly like we thought, their contract was never for 7 years, they added an extension on debut, likely with the excuse of adding yeri. Probs for 3 years but the CBX situ lead to early renegotiation's. Going to be interesting what the other members do.

nah it's mediaplay by sm since they were getting bad articles of multiple artists leaving, they just clarified that seulgi did renew but not recently (they renewed in 2021)

External Content twitter.com

sbs reported that it was caused by fans

External Content youtu.be

"BTS 보던 외국인이 소리쳐서"…'가스 누출' 대피 소동
    어제 저녁, 서울 지하철 9호선 열차 안에서 승객들이 급히 대피하다가 다치는 일이 있었습니다. 열차 안에서 가스가 누출됐다는 신고가 접수되면서 일어난 일인데 알고 보니 잘못된 신고였습니다.
    news.sbs.co.kr

On the evening of yesterday (6th), passengers were injured while evacuating from a train on Line 9 of the Seoul Subway. It happened when a report was received that there was a gas leak in the train, but it turned out to be a false report.

Reporter Jo Yoon-ha covered the incident overnight.

[Get off slowly. slowly. Get off slowly.]

In a train full of passengers, passengers hurry out of the train one by one, and firefighters look inside the station.

Yesterday at around 8:40 pm, a report was received that there was a strange smell and people were running around on the Seoul Subway Line 9 express train going to Sinnonhyeon Station.

When the train stopped at Sinnonhyeon Station, passengers got off at once, leaving seven people with abrasions and bruises.

The police and fire authorities searched inside and outside the train, but it was confirmed that there was no gas leak and there were no rioters.

[Gangnam Fire Department official: When I measured the gas, I couldn't measure gas or harmful gases. All passengers were evacuated to the ground within the station... .]

The police explained that it was an "happening that occurred when foreigners who were watching the BTS video in the train screamed.

didn't see this but they will have a mediation hearing on the 9th

피프티 피프티·소속사 분쟁 9일 조정 시도...비공개 심리
    그룹 피프티 피프티와 소속사 어트랙트의 전속계약 분쟁 조정기일이 오는 9일로 잡혔다. 3일 법조계에 따르면 서울중앙지법 민사합의50부(박범석 수석부장판사)는 9일 오후 3시 30분 피프티 피프티가 어트랙트를 상대로
    n.news.naver.com