Posts by Clmlrv

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

contracts for rv seem to be different lenghts guess, I speculate seulgi did her second renewal at the end of 2022 since last time sm stated her renewal was not recent when articles came out. basically after 2021 they all have different contracts

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i've been looking at what albums Circle chart corrected and it's mostly NCT that has added pretty big amounts to their count, Aespa and Riize also added but not as much, no change for RV and EXO actually reduced final number for their SMC version (just lost 100 copies not a big deal)

;judgingpepe:

of course there are corrections for other non sm groups but no huge gains or loses.

has Circle made so many corrections in the past?

today there's some new posts and things knetz are talking about

Riize's circle chart sales were originally posted as 948k and edited to 1.03M in the yearly chart

also since some people here have mentioned Nmixx their yearly circle sales are 838k, it went down from their previous circle number that was from august (918k) and is much lower than their certified 1st week Hanteo number (1.03m), so I guess lots of returns for them

Also such great timing Hanteo has also removed their yearly chart to make edits lol

External Content x.com

Red Velvet Chinese bars stated they were no longer going to buy from Ktown, something about the shipping costs is what people told me. All I know is IreneBar just did limited orders from few specific stores that were willing to sell Irene versions at normal price with none of that forced "bundle sale" (Irene Ver.+other member) like many other stores do.

story comes from Gaseyeon tho which I don't really trust, rumor says "Kim" from SM is close to one of the girls from the establishment.

'이선균과 마약' 여실장, 얼굴-이름 등 신상공개…"인기 많아" - 유혜지 - 톱스타뉴스
    배우 이선균이 마약 투약 혐의를 받는 가운데, 그와 관련된 여성에 대한 정보가 일부 공개됐다.지난 22일 '가로세로연구소'(이하 가세연)에는 '[충격단독] 강남 1등 마담 김 모 씨 정체!!! (마약 전...
    www.topstarnews.net

What shit company 300 people are in the wrong location because of SM :pepe-firing:

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

AKP article about the SBS Unanswered Questions "whistleblower"

'Unanswered Questions' faces renewed suspicion for FIFTY FIFTY episode
    SBS's investigative program, 'Unanswered Questions,' finds itself once again embroiled in controversy following its coverage of the FIFTY FIFTY excl…
    www.allkpop.com

translation of Keena's last message to the members when she decided to drop the lawsuit provided by Kboo site

On November 15, Dispatch released an exposé on the investigative TV show Unanswered Question‘s FIFTY FIFTY episode. Much of the exposé was centered around an anonymous informant, much of whose testimony would later be proved to have been false.

In the exposé, Dispatch also revealed a group text that Keena had sent to her then-fellow FIFTY FIFTY members and their families. In the text sent on September 4, Keena reveals her uneasiness with how things had transpired thus far.

No matter how well we prepared for the lawsuit, we have always had setbacks due to unforeseen circumstances, and thus, I no longer can trust in an uncertain future and just wait.
    — Keena

Keena then reveals that the members, as feared by fans, had very little say in proceedings, stating that they had followed along with the “Adults” and were even discouraged from taking part in negotiations with ATTRAKT.

Until now, we have faithfully listened and followed the discretion of the adults. Whether we are present at the first round of negotiations, ATTRAKT is able to manipulate the media as they want, but it is true that I am afraid that if we don’t take part in negotiations, our image as “Traitor Idols” will be solidified. But the biggest reason (for my uncertainty) is the fact that I don’t understand why we are avoiding negotiating without even listening to the other side, especially after our injunction has been dismissed.
    — Keena

Keena then lamented the adults’ decision to keep the members from taking part in negotiations and stated that she felt that it was time the two parties compromised.

You said that we would be in a disadvantageous situation if we took part in the first round of negotiations, but looking at the situation now, it is already late (as we should have met with ATTRAKT earlier), and I am beginning to suspect that we should have, at the very least, had a conversation at the start of this. I think it is time that we compromise.
    I know we were trying to be a Joan Of Ark-like figure for all K-Pop idols and to take on their struggles, but it is true that we fought meaninglessly by forcing our complaints against what is widely accepted as reasonable.
    — Keena

Keena then hinted that there was discourse among members and that the members had never met in person to speak about their legal battle. The idol then finishes her text by stating that she will be parttaking in upcoming negotiations and lamented that the members had been left out of all communication regarding their legal battle.

I won’t force my thoughts on the other members. We don’t seem to agree on much anyway, and we’ve never met in person to talk about this, and we’ve never had the opportunity to really talk about what we thought about the situation. So, I respect their wishes. I don’t think my desire to listen to what the other side (ATTRAKT) has to say, this once, will change.
    I will take part in negotiations, no matter what, and I will listen to what they say. I would like to say that I am still skeptical about what Ahn Sun Il and the lawyers, who have ignored our wishes and have left the members out in proceedings, have to say. In the future, I believe we should be present at every meeting. We would like to know everything about what is going on. It is our dream and our life, and so I am telling you that we will be the ones who listen, who voice their objections, and who make the decisions.
    — Keena

External Content youtu.be