Posts by CherrySoda

So gross, he knows her since she was 14 years old.

ew.jpg

Harry Hudson, then GD, JENNIE WTF ARE YOU DOING BRING KAI BACK

When did he say he knew her since she started at YG? Is he in charge of orientation of new trainees?

He was a big star when she started at YG. He probably first met her when YG put her forward for their first collab in her late teens.

And why has it become a thing that if you cross paths with someone older when you're in your teens you must never consider them as a love interest? This feels like Cheryl and Liam from 1D all over again :eyes:

This is definitely more morally questionable than Heechul and Momo. Unlike Heechul GD is a senior in the same company and definitely had more interaction and influence over her when she was underaged. They are both adults but there's definitely a power imbalance. Either way it's their lives

I don't think so. In terms of star power Jennie currently eclipses GD (until he comes back at least). She's also a multi millionaire. It's not like she's dependent on him for anything. Her contract isn't with him. And she was with Kai at some point and he was with Kiko for about five years so they haven't been romantically involved all along.

Maybe they did release it now for that reason, sadly the authorities in SK are irredeemably dumb if they don't know by now that this kind of thing shines a light on all current scandals because there are so many conspiracy theorists online to get it trending.

What baffles me is people saying JenniexGD is fake and set up by YG to distract from the scandals. No YG artist was affected by these scandals. Is YG a massive Hyunjin fanboy or something? JYP dropped him like a stone in 2019 so I don't see any favours being done.

She gets hate, like most idols, but when you look at the responses to this, it's notably GD getting most of the hate. Which is horrible but in a way it's refreshing at least - same with her and Kai - that only the crazed minority are trying to slutshame. The vast majority have no problem with her. (Unfortunately there's also a demographic that's determined to turn her into a victim wherever possible which doesn't seem like something she'd approve of.)

It's quite a rare thing, that she gets cheered on for living her idol life, and bagging her heroes. I honestly don't think most female idols would get away with it - maybe Hwasa, Irene? There's something to be said for having a majority female fanbase!

It's hurtful for her fans, but she's been accused of doing some horrible things, Grade A bully stuff.

That doesn't mean she's still that person, probably she is more mature now. But how does that kind of past fit with stans who need their idols to be "best girl" and "precious angel"? She's not going to match up to that standard anymore.

We can say it's not proven, but how can Soojin prove she didn't do it, while there are several people from her class saying she did? I think she's done. Plus she's not a key member of the group, they can manage without her.

It's also not a good look that lots of her hardcore fanbase think that harassing her potential victim is a good move. It makes her part of the fandom look toxic and in need of cutting off.

In fact it's the worst possible defense because of what it implies.

Rather than say "Yeah, my adult fave seems to be in an adult relationship, not the person I'd have chosen, but hey" you'd rather say "My fave is being used to distract from a rape case". Your fave is super rich, they have access to the internet. And they're silent. If it's a cover-up, they're colluding with it.

That's more stomach churning than the probable reality.

I can't think of the term - cognitive dissonance? - but it's impressive how seamlessly stans switch gears to suit themselves. "My fave is a boss/boss-bitch, SK trembles before him/her!" to "They are only idols, they have no power, they can't speak out because they're controlled." Which one is it? It can't be both.

There's no way another site got that back-hug pic and Dispatch didn't.

The Itaewon thing was circulating on gossip sites, even here, for quite a while before it officially came out. Which means talks were happening. They must have judged that it wouldn't affect JK too badly with the blame being spread across the whole group. Apparently there were some interesting pics of that night which never surfaced, so there was some house cleaning going on.

BTS are SK's poster boys right now. Its important that they appear squeaky clean. They are seven grown men pushing thirty, of course they date, they probably do all sorts of things that super rich men do. Lbr, there were way more spicy rumours about BTS in their early years than now, and they didn't go through some human sanitizing process. What changed is the level of protection.

Who is a better catch? I just cant imagine jennie sitting in GD house and playing with his dog then calling him oppa, that's so weird.

Kai is kind of sus too.

the only mvp here is komatsu nana for not being in any of this mess.

She'll call him oppa because he's her male senior - unless he's said she doesn't have to - it's not a creepy sexual fetish, it's just part of their society.

And he doesn't have a dog, he has a cat. And Jennie loves animals.

They are acting out because they know FOR SURE 100% that Jennie is really in love with Jisoo/Lisa/Rose or Irene/Nayeon or a member of EXO/Got7/BTS/NCT and they're mad because their fantasy life is being attacked, and/or because they've switched to the narrative that G Dragon is the latest big bad trying to steal Jennie away from her true love (one of the above).

I've noticed that shippers really do go down with their ship. Jennie will be walking down the aisle one day and shippers will be looking for the pain in Jisoo/Lisa/Rose's eyes...

Shame for Jooyeon, she was trying her hardest to claim him with those twice "accidentally leaked" pics.

Whatever this turns out to be, if it's fake I hope Jennie is okay with it, if it's real I hope they are happy.

And I would hope it would shut shippers up, but they'll glom onto the conspiracy angle and it will just be a new plot twist in their self insert fantasies with GD as the latest villain trying to interfere with true love <X