Posts by CherrySoda

Well this is a different person to the first. The first one was at school with him, second one was at an academy after school and I get the impression that she was possibly the only female student, which makes that kind of behaviour so much worse.

Mingyu was my second ult. I feel a bit horrible, but there it is, we never know who these people really are.

He may end up found innocent, but something about it just looks credible. I'm not going to lose my morals over a pop star.

The thing with the people who came forward to defend him is that lots of kids love that type of popular guy as long as they aren't personally targeted. Doing that to just one person is too much. I can't support him anymore.

It's the individual woman's business, no-one else's concern. I don't care if she has no reason at all except for "don't really fancy being a mum..."

For babies too. Why would anyone want a reluctant or resentful woman to bring up a child? They're probably not going to have the childhood and opportunities they deserve. I remember some stat in a book about violent crime in a city dropping dramatically 16 years after some abortion law was introduced to make it easier to have. Those angry people just never existed.

I'm more judgey about someone having a baby because they didn't bother with birth control and they're too passive and fatalistic to consider whether it's the right thing to do, over someone who is realistic enough to say that it wouldn't be the right decision now.

Adoption is another factor, but it should be a personal choice, not being pressured or informed that they will carry a baby and give birth. Both things can be dangerous, even cause death. It should be wholly voluntary. Poor women shouldn't be a free baby factory.

I'm not going to rise to this, even on the subject of vocals comparison, but I do think Big Hit's CEO is way superior at international marketing than any other company. Those mental health stan questionnaires were a master stroke.

It flops a little when you consider that Big Hit announced they could make an endless series of BTS's, when they clearly aren't getting anywhere with that (no shade to TXT, I think they're great). But I'm sure the other labels are examining their strategies and tactics.

We've already said this. I think some stans just panic and see conspiracies everywhere.

Scenario A - YG, GD, and Jennie voluntarily set this up to distract from some really skeevy things - just these latest ones - because they are really passionate about covering up for sex offenders and possible bullies from other companies. Plus these stinking rich multi millionaires felt it was worth risking their already wobbly reputations for a bit more cash, instead of picking up another cf.

Scenario B - They were forced into it and were completely powerless to refuse. Doesn't really fly when you consider what things have happened in the last few years which YG could realistically have bought his way out of. Plus actors are more popular anyway, so why would they insist on using a female idol who already had a near identical dating scandal a couple of years ago?

Scenario C - Jennie goes to GD's home several times a week because he's tutoring her in the history of Chanel or something and their beautiful pure "sibling" relationship has been twisted by Dispatch for their own evil reasons. For some reason YG, GD, Jennie don't feel like denying that at this moment in time. Maybe they'll get around to it.

If they're being used as a cover-up the most realistic explanation is that the relationship is real - and they won't confirm because it's none of our business (YG artists have never bought into that "please forgive me for being a weak human my tyrannical beloved mass of stans" mea culpa pantomime) - and Dispatch were asked what they currently had and dropped it all earlier than they would have preferred because they were paid to by someone who was trying to distract.

I wonder when it happened that Inetz became worse than Knetz, but here we are!

It was all over the news a few years ago. I'm not hating on her. If I was an idol I would get with as many idols as I could too.

But the fact that it keeps getting exposed by dispatch is not normal.

All it tells us is that Dispatch has an obsession with stalking YG idols.

Knetz at least get that this isn't some big altruistic gesture by YG, GD and Jennie to protect Soojin and Hyunjin, or the more extreme case.

Maybe some institution or someone with power did ask Dispatch what they could drop. it would explain why there's no money shot. They were probably hoping to actually catch them together in one picture before they released the story. But unless they invested in Spiderman sucker feet that probably wasn't going to happen.

knetz are actually agreeing with some points and YG technically hasn't confirmed their relationship, so far it's only speculation they are dating by the media . There isn't any pic of them together from dispatch and supposedly they have been dating for a year, at least with Kai there were receipts.

and GD and Jennie aren't any idols they are probably the most popular idols in SK now and trending so their dating news isn't irrelevant.

YG don't confirm as a rule, they respect their idol's right to privacy. If GD and Jennie don't want to deny this, nothing will be said.

Well no, because then YG would say it's not true. It's not like they have to wait to hear back, they are with YG managers every day. And GD and Jennie are not voiceless either.

The only way this works as a cover-up is if Dispatch have been watching them for months - which they say they have - and dropped it now because someone in power asked them to.

It's nice that people suddenly think YG is so kind and altruistic that he wants to help other companies protect their idols and cooperate with a media company he hates, but that takes fan theory a bit far.

why do people think any jennie related news is a "coverup" for something, smh.

A lot of the shippers won't believe she's dating anyone but the person they have assigned for her.

And "covering up for scandals" ignores that there are always scandals at any time. There are other big idols that could do this. YG wouldn't go for this. None of his idols are involved, why would he care? He also hates Dispatch, as does GD.

At a push, Dispatch have had this Jennie stuff for a while and dropped it now to distract from something.

But realistically Jennie just gets caught because she does not GAF, and good for her. A paranoid idol would go into the parking garage in the trunk of the car, not get out of the car and walk in.