Posts by CherrySoda

To show what you've searched before? I've made an unnecessarily long list because I'm currently trying to entertain myself by going through every group I can think of, do you get anything interesting for your ults?

For Loona I get - Cherry Bomb, Why Not, Sweet Crazy Love

Bigbang - Monster, If You, Flower Road

Got7 - Mic Swap, Hard Carry 2, Miracle

Winner - Omg, DDU DU, Mola

BTS - Wembley, Euphoria, Scenery

Seventeen - Clap Dance, Interviews, James Corden

Day6 - Like a Flowing Wind, Lean On Me, Colors

Dreamcatcher - Sahara, Really Really, Red Sun

Twice - Cry For Me, What Is Love, Knock Knock

iKon - Dive, Don't Forget, B.I moments :-(

Ateez - Fever Road, Black Cat Nero, Dancing

Blackpink - Pretty Savage, Sour Candy, Ice Cream

Red Velvet - Psycho Dance Cover, Psycho Dance Mina, Psycho Dance

EXO - Lay funny, Lay and Baekhyun, Lay iheartradio

TXT - Best songs, Album, Eternally

It would be useful to have everything in one place

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can't help but think that there is some creative money handling going on at YG.

Remember how everyone was celebrating their bankruptcy two years ago? Their quality hasn't dropped and they've got a massive sparkly new building now. if they were in trouble, they'd have been churning out Blackpink albums quarterly, not to mention kicking Jiyong off the couch and into the studio.

Plus if the numbers are truly so shonky, Big Hit has taken a big gamble by investing so much money into one of their subsidiaries. It's just a bit weird. But no-one can say they don't crack down on fraud in the Big 3 when they've collared LSM twice. Mystery mystery.

Only people to say that are thwarted shippers who don't understand why she didn't go with the man they picked out for her. Or woman.

No coincidence that it's the Taennies and Chaennies and Jensoos and Jenlisas kicking up the biggest stink on twitter.

This seems more realistic. He'd have to really have nothing between his ears to sit there on a live and tell his target demographic that they shouldn't be accommodated or they'll get too pampered. Because that's a way to lose all of your support except for the internalized misogyny crew.

It's seven people. There is a chance that all seven were just regular schoolkids. Bullies tend to be maybe 1-4 per class. that leaves the average as averagely behaved.

Plus there is also the fact that - let us be real with ourselves - BTS were not the most aesthetically appealing bunch as trainees. I think it's usually the people who are already the finished polished article as kids, handsome/pretty and being told so otr, who are arrogant and feel superior over others. And I think only Jin came from a privileged background. So the others had zero bullying capital as kids.

But if there is anything, anyone who could say anything has probably already been intercepted and pre-emptively bought off. Bang PD gives serious perfectionist vibes. I doubt he leaves anything to chance. Dispatch are clearly still in his pocket, they only print negative stuff about them (one of them) when it would be more harmful to say nothing. If their time is going to come it will be when the next huge boyband eclipses them. No more income - no more protection.

I think iKon does it well.

I love this

I don't think any entertainers should be discussing climate change since they, entertainers and celebrities, contribute the most to it.

Yeah. Celebs who are usually never far from an airport are not the best people to speak on this, but they do have the most visible platforms. Anyway I see they're taking the angle that they want to "learn about climate change", not actually do anything about it. I hope we get kept up to date with their progress :-D

This is nothing new for the UN anyway, they love bringing in famous people. I think I see another insanely over-hyped speech on the horizon...

If that groupchat turns out to be credible, he's 110% done. Isn't that a third person, a boy? The second girl doesn't mention being autistic, that would be quite relevant.

One good thing is that there appear to be lots of names from his past talking about it. Hopefully it will be properly investigated.