Posts by prodigy210

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

. . . alright then . . . but I felt like since I kinda have a biased against sexual crimes . . . . I kinda felt off if some people don't know about this

Im sure you do most people do but theres really no way around it no matter how guilty you believe a person is they have to have a lawyer doing there best to represent them and a jury who will assume they are innocent until proven other wise.

What they said in their statement and what is in the document is what i believe they lied about which is why they didnt release it

-The victim did not ask for compensation

They didnt and its possible they still did not request compensation at all. I simply said that if they now have requested some it wouldnt surprise me and wouldnt be a contradiction.

-urged for deletion of the statement was different from the truth to make a statment based on fact, and apology and simply the truth

Eunseo said her piece on when the lv 5 doc was proven to be true she was a victim and now Hybe has terminated their contract after being in some type of settlement discussion with Eunseo side. Its possible that sometype of agreement was met where Hybe wouldnt officially say Garam was guility or they were wrong while Eunseo side will agree to not release any more info or make another statement dont really know. But i dont see any contradictions.

Eunseo originally did not make any claims for money and now that Hybe has terminated her contract majority of general public believe Eunseo is now correct which will help her mentally.

eunseo lawyer firm also protects s*x offenders . . . so

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

thats literally every for profit law firm

Its weird how you can easily believe Eunseo's lawyers when even they weren't willing to actually release the full Level 5 document even after threatening to do so. They have sus written all over them

eunseo lawyers claims

-they tried to contact hybe privately to get them to change the statement

-eunseo received harassments because of hybe first statement

-Eunseo was a victim of school violence due to Garam

They already proved the level 5 document exist so theres not really much else i need clarification on. Garam was indeed found guilty and was punished that was a fact Hybe either lied or mislead about. Its hybe who is making the claim that Garam didnt do anything terrible and that her punishment was too severe which they could have proven by simply releasing the doc.

i answered your question yes lawyers lie all the time that is nothing new and once again you think so too. You said "it probably doesn't exactly paint Garam in a positive light either" if you think the document doesnt paint Garam in a good light than Hybe lied in their statement

Also nobody really believes Hybe counter statement there is nothing to refute because the general public do not believe hybe claims nor did they try to prove them. Also just because Eunseo side didnt want compensation originally when they tried to contact hybe they might now for the minimum of lawyer fees doesnt contradict anything.

Once again no there is not a lot of nuance here

Lol. No. Don't forget that the HYBE statement was a detailed statement in response to Eunseo's lawyers' statement. Do you really think that lawyers talking to each other would outright lie and compromise their own validity and cases in court (if they eventually have to go in that direction)? Do you REALLY think that if HYBE was outright lying, that Eunseo's lawyers wouldn't have called them out on the bullsh*t publicly and have the public even MORE behind Eunseo? It would have been easy as pie to do this yet they didn't.

Also let's not forget that Eunseo's lawyers threatened to release more documents if HYBE did not conform and retract their statement about Garam being a victim. Yet HYBE went the opposite and indicted Eunseo of a potential crime. So.....Why didn't Eunseo's lawyers immediately release the documents like they threatened to or even attempt to clear Eunseo of the indictment????

See? There's lot's of nuances going on here. So far there's no actual real substantial reason to believe that HYBE lied other than simply "because".

eunseo lawyers didnt release more info because they were doing a "private settlement" and this is clearly part of it

and once again the only reason hybe wouldnt release the document is because they lied you said so yourself that the only reason is "it probably doesn't exactly paint Garam in a positive light either" which is the most charitable take there is

there is zero nuance because its true Garam committed school violence and was punished. Hybe and Garam claimed that the punishment was unjust and that she was helping a friend and provided zero evidence which is why she was terminated becaused of course the public is not just going to take Hybe at face value.

This is just one of the questions that I personally want the answer for. At first I thought they were just saving it for the court but obviously that's not happening. My assumption though is that the document might indicate that Garam v Eunseo wasn's a Bully v Bullied situation but at the same time it probably doesn't exactly paint Garam in a positive light either, which is why HYBE didn't release it. But who really knows......I don't think we'll ever get the real answer now.

what a round about way to say they simply lied. If what they claimed in their second statement was fact that eunseo did molka and they just had a verbal argument where eunseo admitted her mistake there is zero reason to not release that document to prove that.

If any of what you said was true all hybe/garam had to due was release the documents of proving what eunseo did and what exactly Garam was punished for.

the main problem with soojin was she came off as too combative in her responses mostly when dealing with the actress she basically dared the actress to make a public statement and when she did it did more damage than it should have when it could have been handled in private. Without the actress soojin probably could have made a comeback.

while im trying to stay neutral on this, the statement u made is unfair.

From the start it is already not a fair situation for Garam/source music as they are in the court of public opinion. While the alledged victim has nothing to lose with the accusation. And in some countries, the alledged bully need to provide evidence to proof not guilty but bully case is always subjective and not necessary to have evidence to back it up. Imagine a case whereby two girls in an isolated room, and one girl got hurt by herself and she could have just reported to the school and blame the other girl for the injury. Withness no? Injury yes. School likely to take action skewed toward victim. Things like this happen and no one is giving garam benefit of doubt but instead insist that level 5 punishment is associated with bullying that girl

Also, from commercial POV, if the case has no solid evidence to back it up, no point to persue further. Axing garam from the group give the least cost and damage. But that doesnt mean garam has admitted to it. Just that SouMu from commercial point of view dont see the worth to continue. Same happened to cube and soojin and see later what happened

If what hybe claimed was true all they had to do was release the documents which the law firm threaten to do. If its true that all Garam did was get into a verbal argument that would be listed in the docs along with accusations of taking the photo and the suppose congession from eunseo. That would have flipped the narrative 180....theres only one reason to assume hybe didnt