Posts by prodigy210

The statement Ador released verified that she both wanted 30x and for sole power to terminate NJ's contract. The motivations behind these moves are speculated on for sure, but putting out a statement doesn't mean it happened the way outlined - in either statement. Isn't the dispute they have between them evidence that they are interpreting these actions in different ways?

She wanted the REMOVAL OF THE NON CONPETE and if they would not remove it she wanted to increase sell of shares buy back. Secondly she asked for control over all contracts that ador signs. This includes song writers, composers, cfs, and new trainees without hybe oversight. That is a far cry from wanting the ability to terminate new jeans contract.

Its not selective reading its people being fans of MHJ and feeling sensitive whenever people talk unfavorably about her. MHJ didn't make a great impression on everyone during that conference and people are allowed to have an opinion based on how she presented herself. This is what any public figure goes through and we all do it for kpop idols so this isn't much different.

Its not selective just from the press con alone people went from mhj is so stupid and emotional. This is going to ruin her so unprofessional shes so unhinge this is why she cant be ceo.

Than they saw positive reaction and switched to omg she's so manipulative. She's a sly fox who intentionally put on a sad act to fool people into supporting her our of pity.

you're using the word defamation a little too losely if you think the 20 something active users in this thread discussing their opinion on min heejin, again, based on her own prescon and own words, is slandering her or tarnishing her reputation. she already has sk support according to yall. why do our opinions hurt you so much.

Lol so it went from theres no defamation to we are only a few people why does it matter. Than you try to discredit me by saying im acting hurt. :facepalm:

Yes, because she talked about herself a lot before that too.

So? What does this tell me? She says she got investments from hybe but majority of decisions are made without them. What did you get from her statement that you can make any type of personal judgment on her character?

you responded to someone who said "why are we discussing mhj's personality". we are not currently talking about the "defamation", we are talking about what she herself has displayed in her prescon, in her interviews, and through her actions. i personally feel like people have and can call out bsh in similar ways. but from what i can see no one thinks bsh is a victim in any of this. the talk returns to mhj again and again bc people are portraying her as completely innocent and not everyone agrees on that clearly. there is more discussion where there are disagreements.

Calling her narcissistic, greedy, and a manipulator is literally what im talking about doing. Making women seem unhinge and emotional is the oldest form of defamation so people discount what they say.

I think the public press conference had a big role in that. Hybe and BSH have not been as open and direct - which I mentioned. I have speculated as well on his motivations, but its harder with him since a lot of what has been said about him we only get from second hand sources, whereas much of what I am analyzing from her she came out in public with.

The only thing I see concretely is him asking her is she can create a girl group that can step on Aespa. I have heard how she felt about that situation in her own words. I haven't heard him address it.

She was getting called all sorts of stuff way before that press conference and are yall really analyzing her own words or hybes statements of half truths.

i forgot to mention this but even if mhj was granted full singular authority over new jeans contracts she would not be able to terminate new jeans contract without being sued and thrown into jail. New jeans is the only artist in ador that would cause clear harm to company which would be clear breach of trust with their share holder hybe.

People pretending she could have used this as some grand master plan to ride into the sunset is delusional especially when she still holds stocks in ador w/ that long ass non compete.

Because the document they obtained said Ador was gonna unleash a media war in May. They responded by launching their own sloppier media war in April. And two wrongs don't make a right but one wrong definitely also doesn't make a right.

No one is denying this document existed, the only defense is that he was joking. How compelling you find that is up to you.

Ador cause a media war for what reason?

Every silly take over plan comes up short because how exactly were they going to force hybe to sell ador shares?

Why don't they just announce the disbandment? It's obvious they are over.

Stream this tho

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Probably waiting for contract to end

guess I'll agree to disagree. I can't read your mind so I will never know the truth.

To me it's clear a lot of people in this thread have a extremely unfounded negative opinion of mhj in their head and are using that to twist every word and action to the most negative reality possible. Wether your comment about mhj having a unhealthy co-dependence relationship with new jeans was one of them I will never know lol.

I rather dislike them being brought up altogether. Minji and Hanni appeared in BTS' Permission MV. They may have less of an image of BTS' dongseang group then TXT, but they still have it and benefitted from it. You don't want to create the perception that they are the ones feuding with Hybe and 'had no intention of allowing anyone to promote themselves using phrases like ‘NewJeans’ dongsaeng group'. They have to perform at festivals and awards show in front of crowds that are 90% Armies again one day. That's how you get black oceans.

Yes someone else had a similar opinion as yours which is fair i understand this position not the others.

“Black Propaganda” — Min Hee Jin Claims That HYBE Is “Trying To Destroy Her” Using Media Play

She claims they want to turn the public against her.

NEWS

Jasmine Turner

Jasmine Turner

17 minutes ago

On April 26, 2024, ADOR CEO Min Hee Jin recently gave an interview as a follow-up to her press conference the day before. In the interview, she delves deeper into why she believes HYBE is hosting a media play war against her.

Min Hee Jin claims that HYBE is trying to set up a ”black propaganda“ against her, to convince the public that she is simply out for money.

Reporter: So you‘re saying this is black propaganda?

Min Hee Jin: Yeah, so what’s so “black propaganda” about this is that they tried to make me into someone who‘s just greedy for money. “That’s why she wanted to usurp power. But she‘s also someone who’s egoistic.“ The public already has some biases against me. If I just say something with confidence, then they will say that I‘m weirdly super self-conscious. That I’m egositical, I have too much confidence in myself, but that‘s honestly just how I’m used to speaking. They really just churned out all the types of [accusations] that antis who don‘t like me will eat up.

Reporter: In the media?

Min Hee Jin: Yes. Then the next thing they do is make me into someone who has character issues. Then, someone who’s personality is problematic. Then, they try to create a frame that I‘m picking at bones, going with these angles. It’s so cruel how they‘re churning these out one by one.

I dont ses the article for radio translation in op can you link it. And yes imagination correct me if I'm wrong it sounded like you said you made those comments not off anything she said publicly but what she COULD be saying privately.

And my point is since you seem to have an extremely negative view of mhj while you don't of bang pd I highly doubt you would have made that comment about him.

But Bang and NJ have no relationship, why would anyone thing they are co dependent when they aren't close, we know MHJ is extremly close to NJ not just at a professional but personal level so i don't understand the comparission with Bang PD, but i can assure you if Bang PD for whatever reason said the girls kept him from killing himself a lot of people would have issue with it even if it made 0 sense since they have no close relationship in the way MHJ does

The meaning of the comparison is exactly what you said. The problem at the end of the day has nothing to do with what mhj actaully said but what it could mean. Just like you have no clue if bang pd have a personal relationship with new jeans you have no clue what mhj and new jeans relationship looks like either except for little bits. People are trying to twist every little word and action by mhj based on what ever image they have of her in their head.