Posts by Vivi1388

Although there have been many reports about the issue, Korean outlet Hankyung released an exclusive scoop into the mechanisms and motivations behind the feud. In an interview with Min Hee Jin on April 22, 2024, it was claimed that she had been afraid that NewJeans would be taken from her, due to a new girl group’s debut under HYBE.

ILLIT copying NewJeans is not something that BeLift Lab did themselves, but HYBE was related to it as well. HYBE, who claims to be the leader of K-Pop, was blinded by profits, and they are copying successful culture contents without any hesitation at all. ADOR has never allowed anyone to copy NewJeans’ results.
    — Min Hee Jin

If that’s true the success of magnetic probably made her more pressed

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As more details emerge, Hankyung News’ Market Insight reported that one insider claimed that Min Hee Jin had planned on leveraging her relationship with NewJeans to force HYBE into relinquishing equity in the company.

Rumors circulated claiming that CEO Min Hee Jin was looking for investors to break away from HYBE. I believe she was planning on using NewJeans to make HYBE sell their executive shares to her.
    — Business Insider

When??? You have screenshots?

2022/2023

Past Employee Reviews Of Min Hee Jin Resurface Amidst Power Struggle With HYBE

Following this, past reviews on BLIND regarding Min Hee Jin and ADOR have surfaced. BLIND is a career community site, similar to Glassdoor. Verified employees can use the platform to discuss the company and more.

While many posts start off by wondering about ADOR and Min Hee Jin, they are soon disappointed by the comments from current and past employees. One post praised Min Hee Jin, guessing that she would be good to work under, seeing as her personal life has never come under controversy. Comments from HYBE employees said otherwise.

• That’s what I thought too… Until I joined the company LOL.
    • I don’t know about ADOR’s structure, but as someone working for the domain side, I was left speechless…
    • Why? Is she a psycho? Let us know.

Screenshot| BLIND via theqoo

• She’s the worst villain in the office… She’s really a crazy b*tch. ADOR or people working for the domain side are probably stunned.
    • Ah really? I thought she was fine as she’s famous, but doesn’t have rumors about her.

Screenshot| BLIND via theqoo

• LOL
    • LOL
    • LOL
    • Seems like she’s no ordinary character LOL.
    • Seems like there are many instances where famous people in the industry are different from their public image when you come to work with them. I’m sure CraftOn also has him LOL.

IMG_5103| BLIND via theqoo

Someone from SM Entertainment, Min Hee Jin’s ex-company, also spoke up.

• I’ll never ever ever work with her again even if I die.
    • Is it that bad?
    • I doubt she’ll also want to work with me LOL.
    • Oh, you too? Me too. I don’t even want to see her face.
    • You can’t believe someone’s image on broadcast.

Most of these reviews stem from 2022 and 2023. Despite the outpouring of negative media surrounding her, Min Hee Jin has yet to give an official statement regarding the whole debacle.

rn knetz are hating on her

I actually thought she'll get more support. probably after she say smth(aka trash hybe), she'll get some support

In response to the newly revealed details, netizens on theqoo have been full of criticism for her greed and her plot.

• “Unfair treatment?” Don’t make me laugh. Out of all the sub-labels, you’re the one receiving the best treatment.
    • Huh? When they first debuted, they got all the benefits of debuting in a large company LOL. Where is her conscience?
    • She’s really too rushed and greedy.
    • Gasp.
    • ????
    • I know why HYBE would go all out against them even while spending millions in fees. It’s possible to hold them legally responsible and dole legal consequences out to them.
    • I don’t think she was losing out, so her greed was too severe.
    • Wow, so evil of her.
    • Manipulating negative public opinions of HYBE artists, and contacting the artists’ parents????
    • The worst of all evils… Doesn’t this warrant jail time?
    • Crazy. This is definitely a multi-million dollar lawsuit, and a case where they have to consider jail time.
    • It’s too one-sided for me in the media. We have to hear her POV too.
    • Min Hee Jin… Was Jeon Doo Gwang after all…
    • Doesn’t she have to go to jail for this at this rate?

HYBE requests to convene Ador’s shareholders meeting, asking CEO Min Heejin to step down – Pannkpop

1. Without HYBE, NewJeans would not have become so popular. They’re so popular thanks to BTS and HYBE, I’m so disappointed

2. What is she doing with other people’s money?

3. The content is really shocking. At this rate, it’s natural for Min Heejin to step down and it will be difficult for her to work with NewJeans for a while, so what will the group’s direction be?

4. Seriously, human greed has no end

5. If this were known to foreign fans, they would boycott NewJeans

6. But what would NewJeans do without Min Heejin? Who will plan their album?

7. Oh my god, I hate HYBE but this is too much

8. I think NewJeans will fail without Min Heejin

9. She was really ungrateful after receiving all the investment money

10. Wow… what’s happening to NewJeans?

11. The value of being on HYBE’s label was better, but her greed ruined it

12. Is she angry that ILLIT is doing well?

13. If you look at LE SSERAFIM and ILLIT, you can see that they made female idols successful even without Min Heejin

14. She was too greedy because NewJeans was doing well

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Adore executives have made plans to take over management rights from Hybe since the beginning of this year. Adore executives was reviewed by them about the sale by securities firm analysts, foreign investment advisors, PEF, and venture capital. In the process, they leaked information on contracts between Adore and Hybe. As a card to pressure Hybe, they also secretly formed negative public opinion on Hybe artists and coaxed artists' parents.
    In the process, Deputy Representative A, who moved from Hybe to Adore, played the role of Keyman. Artist personal information was also leaked. It included photos of the trainees before their debut and their health conditions.

External Content x.com

Hybe don't have to do nothing. If she no longer has access to Hybe' resources, it would already be bad enough.

And look at what happened with the 5050 producer, not only the entertainment industry but knets have no tolerance for backstabbers like that so it will be hard for her anyway.

Mhj has a lot of cultist and hybe has a lot haters. So she'll receive some support. I do think a lot of kstans will support her unlike 5050 producer