Posts by Vivi1388

I am confused about mhj saying they wanted lsf to be mistaken for her group. I don't remember seeing any article involving her. If anything they always distinguished between source and her group. They never once claimed her involvement for lsf. At least i don't remember it.

Also she fully cursed them so bad 💀 . Lsf debut was anything but pleasant with the garam bully allegations.

they didn't tried to promote them as her gg

it's just her speaking nonsense

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

in Namjoon we trust :meme-talented-brilliant:

External Content x.com

K-Arena, Yokohama: 24,387 (100%) - $2,177,148 (2 shows)
    Osaka-jō Hall, Osaka: 20,748 (100%) - $1,888,026 (2 shows)
    Marine Messe, Fukuoka: 18,851 (100%) - $1,725,483 (2 shows)
    Prudential Center, Newark: 11,617 (100%) - $1,484,501
    Jamsil Arena, Seoul: 9,989 (100%) - $1,141,028 (2 shows)
    Dickies Arena, Fort Worth: 7,320 (95.34%) - $882,302
    State Farm Arena, Atlanta: 7,154 (100%) - $858,770
    Allstate Arena, Rosemont: 7,438 (100%) - $809,743

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Is this happening or just some fake news??

Min Hee-jin has now invaded CBS.

You can listen live by typing Kim Hyun-jung News Show on YouTube.

It starts at 7:10 a.m. It's a political corner at 7:10, so it's highly likely that Min Hee-jin will come out after 8 🤟🏻 It's a lot of fun 🥳 Min-jin, you still have more to say...

External Content x.com

it's probably korean radio

different public under different articles

Korean public is fickle

one more article about her illegal deeds and they'll hate on her. one more interview trashing greedy corporate guys and they'll like you.

I talked about digging her own grave , bcs she's some thing which could cause her legal problems and commets with 300-500 likes under articles won't help her

It seems now mhj is getting overwhelming support in korea, is it true?

she has support and hate. it's both

she got support from hybe group haters + feminists / she got hate from hybe group stans and common workers who hate bosses like her

External Content x.com

lmao at every fandom using this opportunity for victimizing their fave bg/gg saying hybe tied to ruin them

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

this is hilarious

you find it funny that knetz drag other idols ?

Bcs knetz using Mhj words to drag lsf and sending them death threats

External Content x.com

Article: Min Hee Jin "Hybe's the f*cker that sucked me dry"

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

[+348, -56] Why is Bang Shi Hyuk so resentful of Min Hee Jin? New Jeans is under his label and they hit jackpot, why would he keep trying to goad Min Hee Jin by texting her like "does that make you happy?" "are you happy about it?" I honestly thought he had a mental illness with the way he kept asking her that. Is he jealous that his girl groups are flopping while New Jeans, a group he didn't produce, is doing better? What kind of CEO is he to be so jealous over something petty like that? It's like he felt personally humiliated by their success.

[+92, -7] She represents our feelings as employees ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wohoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+13, -1] Anyone who's worked in the corporate world would be on Min Hee Jin's side after seeing her press con

[+8, -0] She's totally the story of someone used and abused by corporate. Hybe is abusing their power and totally planting headlines in the media that make her look bad ㅋㅋㅋ it's sad that we acn see that

[+7, -0] It's clear to me that Hybe is doing anything they can to run her out because she keeps going against their orders and refusing to cooperate

[+1, -0] Min Hee Jin alone seems more skilled than the entirety of Hybe

-

202404251821502410_2.webp

Article: Hybe "Min Hee Jin's press conference is distortion, we urge her to resign"

Source: Newsen via Nate

[+104, -10] Whether her methods were wrong or right, it's clear that she has nothing left to lose at this point, and I don't think Hybe will be able to get out of this with a favorable impression of their company either

[+88, -21] We all know how easy it is for a company of Hybe's size to make someone disappear. I'm actually sick of them after all this.

[+75, -7] Hybe was wrong to assume that they could press down a woman of such strong conviction and expect her to stay quiet ㅋㅋㅋㅋ instead, she flew out of lava like a dragon and imperssed us all. Her press conference was more entertaining than any movie I've seen recently. As the saying always goes, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

[+42, -6] "We don't feel a need to respond to her claims" Why, Hybe? Are you gods? Why do you get to pick and choose what you respond to?

[+32, -1] Bang Shi Hyuk, it's time for you to open your own press con~

[+7, -0] It didn't sound distorted at all, every statement stuck to my ears just fine.. if anything, Hybe's looking like the cowards now, because they don't know just how far she's going to go anymore ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+5, -0] Hybe... pathetic

Article: Min Hee Jin spares no words for Hybe during press conference "Too many f*cking ajusshis"

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

[+643]

#1 Min Hee Jin's been a long-time visual director for SM, and joined Big Hit through a headhunter after leaving SM.

#2 She worked with Big Hit and Source Music to launch a new girl group, where she picked Minji as a trainee and the rest of the members through a similar audition process.

#3 While preparing her girl group, she received notice from Source that Hybe's first girl group will not be New Jeans but a new girl group made with Sakura and Kim Chaewon.

#4 Min Hee Jin is pissed and petitioned the notice, but Hybe went through with Le Sserafim's debut first, and then New Jeans next. She claims New Jeans did not receive any promotion or support from Hybe and was even told that she couldn't use words like "all teens" or "all rookies" in their PR material (I think it's because Hybe wanted to keep the attention on Le Sserafim and how they had two members from popular audition shows).

#5 Min Hee Jin then went through bouts of struggle in differences of opinion with Bang Shi Hyuk, Park Ji Won,a nd other members of upper management, anstr gugled to drum up support from Hybe despite New Jeans' many achievements.

#6 Min Hee Jin is trying to revise unfair clauses in her shareholder contract with Hybe

#7 Despite being under Hybe, Min Hee Jin feels that she is basically separate from them at this point, and was enraged to find that Hybe's other subsidiary debuted ILLIT with a concept that she feels they copied from her

#8 She feels that Hybe has been attacking her through media play since April 22, 2024

#9 Denies all claims that she has been trying to steal the company and that Hybe is falsely claiming that the random memos they've put together are her attempt to stage a coup when she's been trying to fix the unfair clauses in her contract

#10 The reason she went through with this press con is because New Jeans will be releasing content tomorrow and she wanted to get everything out of the way so that it doesn't affect them

#11 Said that the only thing that's important to her is New Jeans and asks that Hybe stop interfering with her promos for them

[+566] You can totally tell that Bang Shi Hyuk is not happy that Min Hee Jin is doing better than him ㅠㅠ He hates her, just like how Charles hated Diana

[+792] I'm so shocked that Hybe is treating New Jeans like leftover cold rice

[+831] I'm not even a New Jeans fan but the press con made me become a fan... I'm glad New Jeans is under a good CEO like her

[+713] Hybe's media play has been crazy... but it's so clear to me that Min CEO only cares about New Jeans at this point ㅜㅜㅠㅠ

[+979] It's crazy that Hybe is ripping her apart when she's technically a part of their company

[+51] All things aside, it seems clear that she genuinely cares about New Jeans... and judging from her style of interviews, she seems like someone who's clear to the point and isn't the type to lie...

[+199] In a situation of Hybe vs. Min Hee Jin, there isn't much she can do... the press con was a smart idea

[+156] So what's all this for? To bury the scandal surrounding Le Sserafim's Coachella performance?

[+163] Min Hee Jin honestly seems like a difficult person to work with but she definitely seems like someone who is needed in the industry. I can feel that she's genuine about her craft and isnt' just in it for the money. Bang Shi Hyuk only cares about what he sees on the outside and chases greed above all else, so it probably makes him sick to see someone like her be so successful with New Jeans. I'm glad she was able to get it all out there as she is, unlike Hybe who's been hiding behind dirty media play

[+423] Man, this all seems so difficult for her

[+113] Min Hee Jin seems naively careless but Bang Shi Hyuk seems like a seriously scary person

[+39] Bang Shi Hyuk is so crazy resentful of New Jeans

[+127] Press con summary: New Jeans almost didn't get to debut, they're being treated like leftover rice over at Hybe, the divide between Hybe and Ador is getting deeper

[+120] Imagine how frustrated she must've been to just open it all at a press con like this... fighting all alone against Hybe. Find strength 👏💪🏻

[+11] Her press con will go down in history today 😢😢😢🔥🔥🔥 She really touched something in my heart...

[+59] I think both parties being unable to communicate amicably with each other led to all of this. If only they'd both step back and look at this through different eyes. I just don't want the kids in this getting hurt ㅜㅜ

[+5] I changed my mind after this press con, and I actually think she's super cool for going this far

[+99] Just curious. It's clear that Min Hee Jin's been doing a great job at Hybe so what does Hybe stand to gain by throwing her out like this?? I feel like they'd have more to lose... It's obvious that Min Hee Jin stands to gain a lot if she leaves Hybe so I don't know what Hybe's doing

-

Article: Explosive reaction to Min Hee Jin's swear-filled press conference "dogjusshis"

Source: Money Today via Nate

[+330, -52] I liked her no f*cks given attitude, she's cool

[+289, -67] I'm a dogjusshi myself but I support her. Hybe is evil and I have no idea why they're so against their own group like this, it's unforgivable. They should apologize.

[+105, -26] Rap Monster? More like Min Monster

[+69, -7] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is hilarious

[+40, -5] She may be hitting a boulder with an egg but she's still doing it

[+31, -7] She's f*cking cool, we're all sick of pot-bellied dogjusshis ruining everything with their boomer ways

[+27, -7] She was cool... It was like watching Jean d'Arc.... I even cried alongside her because her story got so sad.. ㅜ

[+23, -3] I felt her genuine emotions... I truly hope it's not true that the media play is trying to kill her...

[+15, -1] I don't know what kind of greed Hybe is doing all this over but they better not think they can fool the public any longer

[+13, -3] It's clear that this was all or nothing for her, seeing someone go so ham is cool... but, unfortunately, laws are laws...

[+5, -0] Hybe lost this. They were dumb to think the media play would work. We'd find out in the end anyway...

[+4, -0] She's so charming... she's my new ideal type

[+4, -0] Where's Hitman Bang's press con, let me hear what he has to say ㅋㅋㅋ

[+2, -0] Now this is how you announce things

-

Article: Min Hee Jin, "I cussed them out when I heard they were debuting Le Sserafim ahead of New Jeans" tears

Source: Newsen via Nate

[+360, -112] Honestly, she had already made promises to the parents of the kids, so for Hybe to suddenly change the plans and the debut order like that... and for her to still be forced to accept the change and still manage to make a success out of her own group... come on, Bang Shi Hyuk is in the wrong.

[+295, -272] I had a feeling she'd be trying to appeal to emotions by crying and talking about New Jeans ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Min Hee Jin ajumma, did your shaman tell you to do this too?

- [+107, -28] Look at Hybe workers writing comments here

- [+97, -20] The entertainment industry is well known for planting bot comments like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's so so obvious to the eye

- [+85, -28] Did you even watch the press conference? I just turned it on without expecting much but I was enthralled the entire time ㅋㅋㅋ It's clear that she's someone with conviction, who is choosing to fight a bunch of greedy losers for that conviction

[+279, -171] You all need to go watch her press conference, the tables have turned

[+23, -13] At some point, she needed to have left Hybe and debuted New Jeans using 100% of her own funds

- [+3] That's such a one-dimensional thought. You do realize contracts exist? And non-competes, and NDAs? She was probably trapped in a contract that didn't let her leave, and so she tried to make it work with New Jeans no matter the odds against her; And the group was already under Hybe at that point, there was no way she was going to be able to take them all with her

[+14, -5] All of you bot comment haters need to go watch the press conference

-

Source: Nate

[+121, -10] This is better than any drama ㅋㅋㅋ Ugh, I feel so refreshed for her. I don't know how she held all this in all this time ㅋㅋBang Shi Hyuk has definitely lost this one.

[++85, -9] Wow, I'm refreshed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure Hybe's been doing everything they can to keep her down but as they always say, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

[+50, -6] Her press con felt honest and refreshing

[+9, -0] The Hybe discrimination against New Jeans is pretty real, I noticed they only upload ILLIT on their YouTube shorts

[+8, -0] Kill em with the facts... refreshing. I support her.

[+6, -0] I felt so vindicated when she said "I never spent my time going out drinking or playing golf like you guys, I worked like a dog the entire time" ㅋㅋ

-

Article: "I know my personality is a b*tch, but I'm staying with New Jeans no matter what" What has Min Hee Jin gained in her two hours of criticizing Hybe

Source: OSEN via Nate

[+127, -23] I'm on Min Hee Jin's side. It's obvious that she was used by them. I loved seeing her go full throttle at her press con knowing that she had nothing left to lose.

[+72, -7] It's hilarious to me that Hybe even tried to frame someone with only 18% stake as trying to stage a takeover ㅋㅋ

[+37, -3] She gained a lot. You can tell Hybe totally butchered their Katalk conversations to put themselves in the better light.

-

she should have just cleared one thing, whether she made any comments on bts or not. That's it. Hybe is using armys to shield themselves right now.

She said she asked shamans about bts

External Content twitter.com

What some foreign K-pop fans pointed out after Min Heejin’s press conference – Pannkpop

What some foreign K-pop fans pointed out after Min Heejin’s press conference What-some-foreign-K-pop-fans-pointed-out-after-Min-Heejins-press-conference-1-522x1024.jpg

1. But the members’ parents are also supporting Min Heejin

2. Because Min Heejin said so, NewJeans will be considered traitors if they work under HYBE

3. That’s right, I’m worried because the members are still young

4. I’ve felt this before too, but Min Heejin’s relationship with NewJeans and the way she treats the members is so weird

5. To be honest, she is just mentally abusing the members

6. I couldn’t escape the feeling that she was using the kids as a shield

7. That’s right, if Min Heejin was really an “adult” who cared about NewJeans, she shouldn’t have mentioned NewJeans like that during the press conference

8. This is definitely not a healthy relationship

9. If NewJeans stays in HYBE, people will say they betrayed Min Heejin who raised them

11. Please stop mentioning NewJeans, seriously..

12. Please stop mentioning NewJeans…ㅠ Is it reasonable for an adult to say she’s about to commit suicide and be comforted by a kid?

13. It is very similar to the behavior of mothers who mentally abuse their children

14. If a mother says she wants to commit suicide and her daughter cries to comfort her, is that mental abuse?

i saw some weird comments supporting her that has a lot of likes

koreans are find mhj cute ,bcs she love newjeans so much. No guys it wasn't cute , it was creepy af

"Min Hee-jin has no interest in things like management rights and is just a New Jeans mom who is crazy about New Jeans"

+ people mass liking comments dragging lsf

She'sdefinitely got support from hybe groups haters. Bcs no sane person think she's cute or it's ok to drag other groups

[Official] HYBE stated their opinion on ‘Min Heejin’s press conference’, “You are not qualified to be a manager, please resign immediately” HYBE-stated-their-opinion-on-Min-Heejins-press-conference-1.jpgHYBE-stated-their-opinion-on-Min-Heejins-press-conference-2.jpgHYBE-stated-their-opinion-on-Min-Heejins-press-conference-3.jpgHYBE-stated-their-opinion-on-Min-Heejins-press-conference-4.jpg

1. What is certain is that Min Heejin is not normal. Not everyone acts this way just because they feel unfair and angry at the company

2. She seems like a psychopath

3. Even after watching that press conference, do you still support Min Heejin? There are many crazy people in the world

4. It’s true that she’s not qualified to be a manager, and it’s also true that mentioning the members will damage the artists’ value

5. People who support Min Heejin, I really hope they can meet and work with someone like Min Heejin at their company

6. If I were an idol’s parent, I would hate the CEO doing something like that ㅠㅠ I’m so worried about NewJeans ㅠㅠ

7. I think the press conference today proved that she is not qualified to be a manager

8. What Min Heejin did today was for her own benefit, not a press conference

9. Why did she mention the members’ parents? If she really cares about them, she shouldn’t do that

10. That’s the truth but HYBE should also apologize to Aespa

11. Honestly, how can you believe every word Min Heejin says, and how can HYBE refute every word?

12. Bang Si Hyuk should apologize to Aespa. It’s true that Min Heejin needs to resign

13. Bang Si Hyuk is also not qualified to be a manager

14. This is the first time I’ve seen a CEO swear so much during a press conference