"The Witch Part 2: The Other One" will be out on June 15!!!! Mark your Calendars

• I am so excited. Hope this lives up to the hype cos part 1 was really good with Choi Woo Shik and Kim Da Mi.

The trailer:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I miss this R&B

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lee Jong Suk and Jin Goo omg

I'm quite surprised they gave the main role to an actress with no experience. Basically, its her debut. I think she did a pretty job at the casting so I'm looking forward :eyes:

The story will take place before The Witch 1? I see Dr. Baek, but didn't Dami kill her in the first part?

• A new trailer is out! :pepe-shoooketh:

External Content www.youtube.com

• A new trailer is out! :pepe-shoooketh:

:pepe-cowboy::pepe-pitchfork:

• Another trailer! :pepe-loop::pepe-hehe:

• It is out in cinemas in Korea but we have to wait for a few days to weeks to watch it online.

I heard it will be on Netflix at the end of June

The Witch: Part 2. The Other One (2022) Watch on Netflix - Best Netflix Movies
    Watch The Witch: Part 2. The Other One on Netflix. A girl wakes up in a huge secret laboratory. then accidentally meets another girl who is trying to protect…
    www.bestnetflixmovies.com

I miss this R&B

• seems quite decent

win 1000 akorns

• seems quite decent

you have watched it?? Where??

I miss this R&B

• you have watched it?? Where??

no the trailer looks decent

win 1000 akorns

• critics seem to not have enjoyed the movie as much as the first installment

win 1000 akorns

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!