is there any KPOP company that really treat their idol right ???

• I think so :yesr: ... Anyway, here's my list of K-pop companies that I feel have been treating their idols right recently:

1. Big Hit - Even though they could've replaced Dahee of GLAM back when that blackmail scandal was around, they disbanded her group anyway (I don't mean to be rude or anything, BTW :fingerk: ) - well, at least the third boy group to debut under Big Hit (BTS, which debuted after 8Eight and 2AM did so) is successful now :wellr: .
    2. FNC - I feel like the most recent entries in their idol treatment record are better due to the fact that they debuted Cherry Bullet (IMO, their latest comeback with Love So Sweet was a quality comeback from a group under FNC :omgr: ) and, later, P1Harmony (I bet they were created to be FNC's 4th-gen BG, meaning they're the hubaes of SF9 and N.Flying - which are 3rd-gen groups, BTW - after all :wellr: ).
    3. Starship - I guess they started treating their idols right more often after Boyfriend's disbandment in 2019 (and need I mention how they were shipped to Japan, causing their South Korean popularity to go down :whatr: ?), as I feel like WJSN and Monsta X have a record clean of mistreatment.

nothing here for now hehe (/▽\)

Edited once, last by ducky-mioda ().

• I think so :yesr: ... Anyway, here's my list of K-pop companies that I feel have been treating their idols right recently:

Starship - I guess they started treating their idols right more often after Boyfriend's disbandment in 2019 (and need I mention how they were shipped to Japan, causing their South Korean popularity to go down :whatr: ?), as I feel like WJSN and Monsta X have a record clean of mistreatment.

EHHHHH

I have a major gripe with Starship and that was not cancelling the Follow cb. Even when Monsta X looked like walking corpses literally crying on the stage and Shownu looked ghostly Starship kept making them perform. Jooheon had to be ambulanced and went on an extended hiatus for anxiety from all that mess

1. Big Hit - Even though they could've replaced Dahee of GLAM back when that blackmail scandal was around, they disbanded her group anyway (I don't mean to be rude or anything, BTW :fingerk: ) - well, at least the third boy group to debut under Big Hit (BTS, which debuted after 8Eight and 2AM did so) is successful now :wellr: .
    2. FNC - I feel like the most recent entries in their idol treatment record are better due to the fact that they debuted Cherry Bullet (IMO, their latest comeback with Love So Sweet was a quality comeback from a group under FNC :omgr: ) and, later, P1Harmony (I bet they were created to be FNC's 4th-gen BG, meaning they're the hubaes of SF9 and N.Flying - which are 3rd-gen groups, BTW - after all :wellr: ).
    3. Starship - I guess they started treating their idols right more often after Boyfriend's disbandment in 2019 (and need I mention how they were shipped to Japan, causing their South Korean popularity to go down :whatr: ?), as I feel like WJSN and Monsta X have a record clean of mistreatment.

It's the first time in my 12 years in KPOP did I heard or read about FNC being a company that treats their idols well. My Primadonna heart can't backup this statement

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!