"Can SM stop giving their other groups NCT rejects"?

• I know

not in akp but in Twitter other fandoms are fighting over this topic and shawols are like trying to hype the charting result in the middle

I just find the situation funny

Congrats for the cb though! I did like it and I felt like SM actually spent some money on Shinee this time, really respect them.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• Congrats for the cb though! I did like it and I felt like SM actually spent some money on Shinee this time, really respect them.

oh yeah

we are getting more promo than we have ever gotten in 10 years

key said LSM is personally taking care of their detailed requests

whatever it is god bless they deserve it after so long

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The fact people have generalized so many genres as noise music is so fucking shameful and tone deafening.

NCT never made noise music. It's not our fault that those people can't handle the genres NCT works upon and now the stereotype is a joke on themselves when NCT has a discography with varities.

For me cutesy song is trash but I won't stereotype that group or their talent. Like fuck off bitches it ain't my problem y'all tasteless and helpless. I can name so many groups that are still stuck on same beats and even the top groups but ugh it's NCT call them noise.

I BET THEY'LL PEE WHEN A ROCK SONG is played infront of them.

• It's just obsessed NCT antis trying to drag them through other SM artists.

Anyway, having music that sounds like NCT's is something those people's faves should strive to achieve, maybe then their fans will stop obsessing over NCT.

• Tbh rather than NCT I refer to it as a “new gen BG” sound and in SM, NCT is the one with that sound hence I suppose the nct comparison.

It’s categorized by significant amount rapping or rhythmic non melodious singing, loud chorus and disjointed instrumental.

It’s not that this style is bad. Clearly ppl go for this sound because that’s what new gen fans like.

• Firing up my nighttime noise music playlist..

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!