KINGDOM Discussion Thread

• I think that you misunderstand. They asked help from other YG fandoms.

YG fandoms were great and very friendly with each other (before BP and Treasure ig, it seems that they have some problems nowdays).

Oh, I did

I understood that you saw them being hated on 3 groups about yg groups :peperun:

• im fucking sad now

was rooting for ikon and btob and neither ranked as well as i hoped.

i know at the end straykids will be in the top3 whether they do well or not, because theyre the only group that has a very strong established overseas fandom. I know ikon is really wishy washy considering they have the biggest hit of all the groups but have a pretty weak fandom. btob will probably be the group the koreans support the most.

I hope now that youtube views are factored in ikon has a better shot.

»» make a wish upon the moon, youre just a little different from others ««

• Omg!!! Pls, tell me Ikon didnt end 6th!!!! I am at that part of 1st episode. I will get so annoyed and sad for them.

Also, this kinda felt not so fair to me. Some groups had a lot of effects and stuff while others had nth. Ofc, things are more memorable with effects and different products.

Edit: They are announcing it next episode. It is Ikon, I know already.... ;(

• Omg!!! Pls, tell me Ikon didnt end 6th!!!! I am at that part of 1st episode. I will get so annoyed and sad for them.

Also, this kinda felt not so fair to me. Some groups had a lot of effects and stuff while others had nth. Ofc, things are more memorable with effects and different products.

Well the voting is not fair in general. It depends on the fandom size and strategies not on the performance. So i would like to hear what experts have to say about performances.

And the voting takes 40% of the final vote. So the performance sadly doesn't matter than much at the end, if 40% of the ranking depends on the voting ability of your fandom and 10% of it on the streaming ability of your fandom.

Also with the effects, are you talking about intro performance or the first round? Because for the first round Mnet did make a big mistake not letting to know half of the teams know about the budget change. But then again whatever kind of budget you have, you just make the most out of it, i think the budget doesn't help much if you don't know how to use it or if you don't have original ideas.

• Well the voting is not fair in general. It depends on the fandom size and strategies not on the performance. So i would like to hear what experts have to say about performances.

And the voting takes 40% of the final vote. So the performance sadly doesn't matter than much at the end, if 40% of the ranking depends on the voting ability of your fandom and 10% of it on the streaming ability of your fandom.

Also with the effects, are you talking about intro performance or the first round? Because for the first round Mnet did make a big mistake not letting to know half of the teams know about the budget change. But then again whatever kind of budget you have, you just make the most out of it, i think the budget doesn't help much if you don't know how to use it or if you don't have original ideas.

And it's the reason why I dont really like to watch those shows. Especially Mnet's.... It always screams "UNFAIR AND MANIPULATED" to me. And it makes me annoyed at the end. I usually drop the most of them near the end when manipulation starts to be too much for me.

I was talking about intro performances. I didnt see 1st round yet.

• Out of the three performances of the last episode, Ikon was my absolute favorite. I think I might actually start stanning them. Btob and the boyz were great as well, but I do feel weird that some groups had such expensive production and others didn’t because of mnet’s fuck up. I hope all the groups will be treated fairly in the future

Forget the budget, Mnet even screwed iKON over with that lame camerawork. :pepe-sad:

• And it's the reason why I dont really like to watch those shows. Especially Mnet's.... It always screams "UNFAIR AND MANIPULATED" to me. And it makes me annoyed at the end. I usually drop the most of them near the end when manipulation starts to be too much for me.

I was talking about intro performances. I didnt see 1st round yet.

I get it, but i think most of us watches it to support the teams we like, so it would be unfair to them not to.

I just saw members of my fave team doing Vlive and they know we are not doing well with streaming right now, but they are like: don't be too pressured, it's ok (because they see that fans are worrying about it). And it's so sad to see how much they do and practice, and how much they risk, but at the end everything is up to us not streaming and voting enough. It's still ok, but i hope all teams get the recognition they deserve.

Oh, but i don't think others had much more effects than Ikon in intro performances?

I thought you meant the first performance, since there was a controversy about it.

But i just saw the full cam and fancams of all tbz members and it's crazy to see how well thought out everything was. There was a lot of props yes, but they had to be careful with everything, so many things could go wrong :wow: And some things even did (really scary to watch some behind the scene moments), but it's not even visible in the performance, how do they manage to make it look like that.

That's why i'm not bothered with teams using the props, it's not easy to use them and incorporate them into the performance.

• Introduction views:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Round 1 views:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• are their views/ratings better than queendom?

do you think after the streaming mnet will remove some of the videos from yt? becauae some clips just gain views and they aren’t even the performances...some performances get less views than the interaction videos

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!