KINGDOM Discussion Thread

• At this point, the most memorable performances for me are from BTOB and iKON. Especially BTOB, as they are the only one who focused on their vocals. Anyway, those two didn't give their best yet in this introduction - which makes me want for more and look forward as I know they have a lot to offer. Just tip of the iceberg as they say.

P.S. I'm not saying that others are not good. It's just that performance-wise, it is too good that I'm afraid I'm expecting for them to have their performances better than their introduction in the future which is bad for me as I might get disappointed. In addition, them all have almost the same concept that they can even pass as one group. Anyway, that's just my two cents. ~ ;-)

• All the groups are trending on different platforms in Korea. From Naver, Korea Twitter or Melon.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• fanwars are already starting ;(

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    pasted-from-clipboard.png

Don’t bring Twitter fan wars here. It’s a bad idea, trust me.

• All of the performances were great so understandable.

• fanwars are already starting ;(

Let's just ingore this and hype all the boys here.

I'm not following the accounts that are trying to bring others down.

• I found Ateez's performance! I want to vote SKZ, Ateez, Ikon and BTOB. Idk what to do...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not to be shady but some fandom say “___ yeah they already won they are going to win this” is so stupid and basically degrading the rest of the groups....so disrespectful and some are like 20 year old people who say it..like....shut up lmao

I liked all of the performances but I hate it that it only airs in april and we need to wait some of us have jobs 😭😭😭😭

• I couldn't select my 3rd choice before I was kicked off. Now I don't have anymore tickets to pick the last vote.........

:pepe-life-support:

I can't even get to my first choice : < What is wrong with the app? It's asking me to login every time I click a button. Does it happen to you as well? 1st voting attempt wasn't even successful yet I now have no tickets. Ugh. This app makes me feel stupid haha.

• I can't even get to my first choice : < What is wrong with the app? It's asking me to login every time I click a button. Does it happen to you as well? 1st voting attempt wasn't even successful yet I now have no tickets. Ugh. This app makes me feel stupid haha.

Yeah, I've been asked to log in a few times, never actually needed to re-log in either.

This app is the worst.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!