Give me some mothers day gift ideas

• Not my mom but a few years ago I gifted my grandma a cup. IDK if Nicki is popular outside of Germany but they are mainly cute animal plushi and have some other merch too like pencil cases, keychains, jewlery, etc. and mainly amed towards kids but that doesn't means adults can't enjoy them too and I had a mug from Nicki for my grandma some years ago.

The mug was obvisiously white white a pastel orange print on it. It had sheep in the typical Nicki style on it. One was the grandma with glasses on and the smaller sheep where the grandkids and the grandma-sheep held a big ice cream cone with 2 different ice cream scoops in it and they where all licking the ice cream and it read in German "Beste Oma" (best grandma). I also bought some chocolate that came in stick-form wich makes it look elegant and pricy and the store also had a free service that if you buy at least 1 item they will wrap stuff as gifts for you so I asked them to pack it in a seetrought foil with a bow on top.

Try that. Get her a mug that you think she will love (or a specific type of mug if you know what drinks she preffers) put some fancy candy or her favourite candy inside and wrap it nicly.

What else you could do is getting a fancy looking jewlery kit, make a neclace or bracelet from it and gift it to her. I did that also 2 times for my mom's birthday as I was 13-14 and she loved the necklaces a lot. For this you need a thin metal string, small silver beats that you can press flat with pincers to secure the ends of the string and than put some nice glas pearls on the necklace or bracelete. One thing that is also nice is the clasp where you have a round object and put a metal-pin on it to close the bracelete or necklace since this makes it easier to open and close the jewlery (especially usefull for people with big fingers or long nails)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• This year, I made a cool custom t-shirt for my mom with a special custom design for here. I think she loves it since she wears it everywhere. I like that you can make your own t-shirts these days, and it is not that difficult especially if you like designing things :)

• jqueen watch winderAnalyze what your mother needs at the moment, and thus you will be able to make a useful gift. Usually, for women, you can give jewelry or vouchers to a beauty salon or spa because you won't go wrong. Women love to be pampered, and whatever gift you buy, whether small, big, expensive, or cheaper, they will appreciate it because it means you care about them. I would still go with the idea of buying a fine necklace or maybe a jqueen watch winder to match the mother's outfits. I'm sure she would appreciate such a gift.

APPRECIATION - Happy Birthday to the most beautiful lady in K-POP | Hallyu+

• Analyze what your mother needs at the moment, and thus you will be able to make a useful gift. Usually, for women, you can give jewelry or vouchers to a beauty salon or spa because you won't go wrong

APPRECIATION - Happy Birthday to the most beautiful lady in K-POP | Hallyu+

Mother's day was months ago, similar to the time as when this thread was made months ago

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• Mother's day was months ago, similar to the time as when this thread was made months ago

I love how people keep replying

Ideas for next year

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :pepe-notes:I might use one of these for my moms bday lol

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• I love how people keep replying

Ideas for next year

It is very interesting when people continue to reply to new posts after a long period of time. As you can see, I myself am like that, but if you still need ideas for a gift for the next mother's day, I can recommend you giftsmag. There are many interesting gift ideas on this resource, not only for mom, but for many others, I hope you find something suitable there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!