One weird thing in KPOP industry that you don't understand

• The frickin snow app. The fact that idols or idol's staff obsessively re-touch all the photos is so annoying! they don't even look right after!!! or the stupid ending fairies! it's so awkward!

Bruh, I hate that damn app. It makes idols look like aliens.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• the whole obsession with numbers.

you say to someone that you don't like a song and they pull up a screenshot showing the album sold 2m copies... ok? that doesn't make the song less ass?

also, calling a group "flop" or "untalented" because they didn't reach N number of views on youtube. unless the song has become some sort of viral or is by a big artist that has a lot of casual listeners like bts or bp, these numbers don't mean anything. the only thing they show is how jobless and obsessed with streaming the fandom is

• What lol me and all my friends always update their insta stories with pics of each other during birthdays. This is the most common thing ever lol. Literally everyone I know did this many years before I even knew what kpop was.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!