Jennie's appreciation as bp's main rapper

• It's astonishing to me how much people like to discredit Jennie and diminish her skills. I've seen it all no presence, can' hold a tune, bad dancer and now she isn't even good at rapping?

I don't even think people have heard her actual raps in bp's songs or some of her rap covers. Sure she isn't the greatest rapper out there but she does her job damn well.

Add the fact that she doesn't even get to show off her rapping skills like others, gets 5-sec rap verses in bp's songs lately so it's not like she has as much material as others to be judged on.

No slander allowed her, have read enough in other threads, so what's your favorite rap from her?

Mine is this live one from Stay, the emotions she puts in her voice, I also like how deep she sounds

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Material to choose from

nailing both Top and GD's rap here, her breath control is something

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

a compilation of her rap parts which shows how versatile she is

She pulled off this one even as a trainee

• I literally have a whole "appreciation" written as the title and still... Like there are already 2-3 threads where you can post this, you even have your soyoen vs jennie one ...

But anyways I believe otherwise their breath control here is pretty damn good to me

• D4

The first kpop song that got me into kpop was D4 and I was astounded that someone could rap so well

Her rap in D4 is my favorite :pepemusic:

I love her rap in stay and d4 the most

She raps really well specially in d4 remix one

The d4 fanatics all at once, she did really well with d4 I think it was her first fast paced rap verse and she pulled it off

I generally like slower rap verses so that's why whistle, stay, special are superior to me

• A much needed thread. @Versatile and her salty ass can get the hell out of here. Anyways, special lee hi feat jennie would be now and forever my favorite rap from jennie. So young and so talented! Jennie always ask for people to a list see the potential and her and in blackpink, she never claim being the best but she is so passionate. She deserve all the praises for her hard work

Superior taste, the way she changed her flow more than 3x times in here

She has so much potential but yge is wasting that. I hope she can do some rap covers on her channel

• Superior taste, the way she changed her flow more than 3x times in here

She has so much potential but yge is wasting that. I hope she can do some rap covers on her channel

Fetus jennie was just as iconic as Queenie

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!