Jennie for Vogue Korea March issue & debuting as a fashion editor

• She never fails to surprise me, I love how she's venturing into different fields, music writing co-producing, creating her own channel with separate content, now the styling and editing for Vogue Korea

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anyways she looks insane, loving the concepts

Image Image

#jennie from I have tasted the stars #jennie from I have tasted the stars image

Edited 3 times, last by leneny ().

• Can I BREATHE??? Why is she so perfect god?? WHY?? Am I doomed to always be reminded of my simp ways?? :cryingr:

But seriously I'm so so happy for Jennie, she truly deserves the world and I hope she finds happiness in all her endeavors. I love seeing her succeed, its so uplifting. <3<3<3

this is so sweet and amen

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor jennie kim gif heart

• well this is why you give idols the ability to do solo activities and let them do their own thing

yeah I love how they are allowed to do their solo projects, each girl basically doing her thing and I'm definitely fine with that especially when we aren't getting any music as group

• ;( i thought it was the VOUGE that i have

her black and white photos are so pretty

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• leneny

Changed the title of the thread from “Jennie for Vogue March issue & debuting as a fashion editor” to “Jennie for Vogue Korea March issue & debuting as a fashion editor”.
  • yeah I love how they are allowed to do their solo projects, each girl basically doing her thing and I'm definitely fine with that especially when we aren't getting any music as group

The show last month

YWY3 this month

RS1 next month

Snowdrop - april?

and lots of individual content in between...

• YWY3 this month

RS1 next month

Snowdrop - april?

and lots of individual content in between...

And you know the thing is that they are still focused on their main abilities (what they trained for) while doing the solo projects.

Lisa main dancer mentoring + dance performances

Rosé's solo hopefully soon, showing off her vocals

Jisoo trained as an actress and will finally be able to show us that

Well in Jennie's case I have yet to see her show off her main rapper abilities but since she can do it all and is interested in a lot of other things, I'm satisfied with that too

• after what we saw from Jennie in Solo (version 2) i have no doubt that JS2 will be even better once she gets her own hands on it...

• I love how she's exploring and doing things she actually likes since she's also into fashion :cursing:

She actually answered this back in 2018 so it's clear that it always has been her interest so I'm glad she got to do what she loves while being an idol as well

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!