I still don't get it why people said Lesserafim having inappropriate concept

• The way absolutely no one in those threads were blaming the group or giving ANY hate to ANY of the members, but these fucking assholes keep framing it as "people just want to hate the group" or maybe people are tried of seeing minors put into these positions by companies.

It doesn't matter whether you're blaming the group or not, the damage is being done to them. You think all this shit will damage Hybe? Dude, they'll just get rid of them like they did with Gfriend, they have 4 top selling boy groups, less headache.

• i often see users here ridiculing what knetz have to say so no it's not always. No one is hating on the lsf members so I don't get the problem. one of the reasons people didn't say anything at first is because they thought people would respond the same way as you, seeing how defensive some lsf stans are already

People ridicule knetz because we get exposed to all of those translation posts from Pann and Pann IS worth ridiculing. Lots of their takes are full of hate, xenophobism, and hidden agendas. Don't go trying to defend Pann now because that would be weird AF.

The directed attacks on LSFM are blatant though. Why do you think knetz are so busy running around trying to find every little thing under the sun to criticize the group? The whole point of that kind of offensive is to attack until something sticks. Kpop politics are a very real thing. Which is not to say that ALL criticisms should be ignored. The stupid stuff should be seen for what they are. But the real issues should be taken seriously.

• it leave me even more speechless after seeing the type of guy who's behind the whole visual direction of Lesserafim

and see people still trying to defend what HYBE is doing with the group

like are you sure that you are all okay ? because defending hybe after learning the type of person that Lesserafim visual director is you must be insane

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• People ridicule knetz because we get exposed to all of those translation posts from Pann and Pann IS worth ridiculing. Lots of their takes are full of hate, xenophobism, and hidden agendas. Don't go trying to defend Pann now because that would be weird AF.

yep you said it yourself. it's because it's worth ridiculing, this is not

idc about pann

• as ever in K-Pop I'm sure some concerns come from a place of genuine worry and some concerns come from a place of having an opportunity to critise "the enemy".

that said I'm starting to get how aespa fans felt during pre-debut when people just hated every single thing they did, the members were awful, everyone was plastic, the concept was plagiarised, the ae's were gonna be sex toys, etc. Le SSerafim better pull some aespa type numbers for debut with all this attention!

• and see people still trying to defend what HYBE is doing with the group

like are you sure that you are all okay ? because defending hybe after learning the type of person that Lesserafim visual director is you must be insane

Lmfao does everyone remember how Sooyoung was trying to hide his Twice hatred behind "you're defending JYP"? :pepe-joy:

• as ever in K-Pop I'm sure some concerns come from a place of genuine worry and some concerns come from a place of having an opportunity to critise "the enemy".

Absolutely they are :saint: The "always worries about the wellbeing of ggs they don't stan" crowd is already in full squad here

• yep you said it yourself. it's because it's worth ridiculing, this is not

idc about pann

I'm not ridiculing anything though? Criticism about the casting video is fair to a degree. Criticism about the Fearless Show is just jumping on the hate bandwagon since the video itself is fine. That Nu Kim guy needs to be looked into and probably replaced because his view on art is pretty weird. I'm taking a straightforward stance. If you're just trying to label me as a dumb "Hybe Defender" then that's just gaslighting.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!